Chapter 1

Meeting Mr. God-like Kris~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors POV

Candy arrived in Korea two days ago and she decided to go out to buy some stuff since school is starting soon. She wore a simple outfit to be comfortable (something like the photo below). She tied her hair in a loose bun to match the simple outfit, put some light foundation and pink colored blush & focused on her eye make up.

 

 

Candy's POV

'Since I didn't have a car yet, I guess I'm gonna have to walk' I heavd a sigh.

"Oh wait! before I forget, I need that map since I'm not yet familiar here" I quickly ran back to suite and got the map that I need. "hmmmm.. where do I go from this stop..." I wondered "Ok got it!" after a few minutes, I arrived at the mall and started looking for the things I needed. "I think that should be around here...." suddenly I bump into someone "Sorry" I accidentally said in my perfect English. To those wondering, I am not that yet fluent in Korean so I speak English most of the time.

"No problem" the stranger said. 'WOW~ this guy is handsome...and speaks english, maybe he can help me' I admiringly thought.

I gave him a smile. He was about to leave when I called him "uhmm.. excuse me.." he turned to me and answered "yes?". I gathered my courage and said "y-you speak english? c-can help me? I'm k-kinda lost" ' Candy why are you stuttering?'

Kris' POV

I was called by our manager to go to the mall for our fansigning event with Exo-K when suddenly I bumped into someone. "Sorry" she said in English, 'My eyes went like this D________O because I heard her speak in english. I immediately replied, "No problem" in English. She smiled 'What the?! she s-smiled, she's pretty... GOSH KRIS WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!!!' I was about to leave when she called me 'HOLY! did she recognized me?'

I turned to her and said "yes?" she breathed in and asked "y-you speak english? c-can help me? I'm k-kinda lost"

'HAHAHAHAHAH!!! She must've thought I'm handsome... but why do I find her stuttering CUTE?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter