Heartbeat - 2PM

Song Challenge

 

Can you feel my heartbeat?

     I watched as the love of my life walked out the door, a suitcase in her hand disappearing from my sight. I ran to catch her but I was too late. She was already in the silver car where her lover waited for her.

3 years later

“Good morning Mr. Kang, how are you?”

“I’m fine thank you. Can you get me the files for last weeks’ reports?” my secretary nodded and went to find me the documents. I wasn’t fine. I haven’t been fine since she left me. I’m hurt. I’m betrayed. I’m sad. I’m lonely. I dream of you and nobody but you. I live for you. I can’t forget you! Why did you do this to me? Why did you leave me? All this questions circled my head and I wasn’t paying where I was going.

     I bumped into someone and immediately apologized. I looked up to see her face and froze. There she was. The same as when she left. Those red lips that I kissed many times and tasted like candy to me. Her dark hair cascading down her back and bare shoulders, her long slim legs exposed for the world to see. Her dark eyes that used to smile at me but now only have hate.

     Listen to my heart it’s beating for you. Listen to my heart it’s waiting for you. My heart is beating faster and faster. My heart is beating faster and faster.

“I’m sorry.” She apologized and got in the elevator. Disappearing the same way she did three years ago.


A/N: And here's the second one xD