Ugly - 2NE1

Song Challenge

 

“GET OUT!”

    I ran out of that place as fast as I could, not knowing where I was going. I pushed through strangers not bothering to check I damaged. I ran and ran as the tears fell down. I reached an empty park and sat on the lonely bench. I wiped my arm across my face, erasing any trace of the tears I had let out. I got up and stood in front of the small pond and shouted my heart out.

“I THINK I’M UGLY JUST LIKE HER I WANT TO BE PRETTY!!!!”

“I CAN’T DO ANYTHING!”

“I’M A BURDEN!!”

“NOBODY LOVES ME!!!”

“I’M ALL ALONE!!!!!!” I yelled as loud as my lungs would let me.

“YOU’RE BEAUTIFUL!!!” I turned around shocked to hear another voice. He was beautiful. His blonde spiked hair and his deep eyes. His lips a tinted red curved up into a smile. I hung my head so low I thought it hit the grass.

“You’re beautiful, you can do anything you want, you’re not lonely. I’m here and you’re not bothering me.” he said putting a finger under chin and bring it up so I could look at him. I averted his curious gaze.

“You’re not ugly.”

“I, I, how long have you been here?”

“I’ve been here the whole time, you just didn’t notice me sitting next to you.” I blushed and looked at him. Our faces inched closer and closer by the second and our lips connected. When we pulled away he my cheek and stared into my eyes.

“I’ve been waiting for a girl like you.”


A/N: Here's the first one(: