The Crimson - Atreyu

Song Challenge

 

     Just live and breathe. Try not to die again.     

With a heavy heart I walked up the too well known antique staircase. I can do nothing but hide. My existence is nothing but trouble. I’m not normal. Even though I’m a cold, vicious beast I can’t help but feel all this emotions running through my veins. I have the desire to change the bad but I can’t.

      I look in the mirror and a perfect face stares back at me. I chuckle at the myth those puny humans have created. As puny they are, they hold such a power over us. A perfect example would be the fair maiden hat walks by my garden every morning. I look at her with such a longing. It is all I can do to satisfy my need for her. I get lost in my thoughts as memories of a barely memorable past come to me.

“Oh my beautiful Misu what would you think of me when you the beats I have become?”

“Will you let me kiss your lips as you had before when you taste my victims blood?”

“Will you still hold me when you see what I have done?” I bitterly sigh and swallow my memories as I reach the room towards my next victim. So crimson and red I feel it flowing from my lips.

    My heart is dead and so are you.


 

A/N: It is a rock/metal song but yeah xD