Study Partners

Falling For His Trap

The school was rushing madness as it was nearly time for mid terms exams. Nerds were sitting quietly in a corner reading books; of course they didn’t need to study since they were that smart. Average people were studying at the desks, people who doesn’t give a corn about studying lazily sat there chatting amongst other people, the kingkas well let’s say they are enjoying their time getting chased by girls around the school block.

“Okay, please write this down. English (Reading Comprehension) – August 20th, English (Writing) – August 21st and Maths – August 22nd. Write it down for these are the dates of your exams. Get ready for exams week,” Mr. Shin announced.

The whole class groaned and started writing them down.  “And to help you learn, our school is providing study partners in our class!” Mr. Shin gleefully clasped his hands together.

The class groaned heavier. But the girls were just squealing in delight. “Omo, teacher can I be with one of the kingkas?” A girl asked with bright eyes. “Can I be with Yonghwa?!” Another intruded. “Me too, me too!” More and more girls came and pleaded the teacher.

“Quiet down! I decide the study partners depending on who you work well with. Miss. Haneul you will be partnering up with Lee Dong Min. Ae Sook with Dae Hyun. Eun Min with Hyun Ki.” When the teacher finally announced every one, there were only 4 people left.  Jin Sang, Kyung Mi, Seohyun and Yonghwa. Everyone was quiet and keeping an eye on the teacher to see who he chooses.

*Please do not let me be with Yonghwa.* Seohyun closed her eyes tightly.
*Let me be with Yonghwa!* Kyung Mi thought.

“Kyung Mi…you’ll be partnering up with...” the teacher pointed to his chin. *Yonghwa Yonghwa Yonghwa.*

“Yonghwa.” He announced. Kyung Mi yelped and jumped from her seat.

“That means, Seohyun you are with Jin Sang," Mr. Shin ended his partner speech. "You guys will stick to your study partners until exam week because it’ll help you to work together, know each other more and answer each other’s questions. Stick to them no swapping what so ever there is a reason why the teachers are doing this. The teacher’s eyes are on you all of the teachers,” Mr. Shin finished off.

“Hope we work well together,” Jin Sang held his hands out.
“Deh,” Seohyun softly smiled and shook it.


On the other hand, Yonghwa sat there slouching in the chair while Kyung Mi was talking on and on about their study plans.

Yonghwa didn’t bother to listen and kept staring at Seohyun and Jin Sang smiling and laughing to each other. “Damn,” Yonghwa cursed under his breath.


“What did you say?” Kyung Min questioned.
“Nothing.” Yonghwa replied and faced out the window.
“Alright, so I’ll meet you after school everyday oppa?” Kyung Min beamed.
“Yeah yeah whatever,” Yonghwa replied without noticing what he just said.

“So every Wednesday and Friday after school?” Jin Sang remarked.
“Yeah, sure. I’ll meet you in the library,” Seohyun nodded.
“Great, hope work well together my study buddy,” he cooed.
 
Seohyun laughed at his childishness as he walked away.

Meanwhile just across the hall ~

“Teacher! I’m begging you! NOT HIM!” Sunny pleaded and pointed to Kyuhyun.


 

“I’m sorry Sunny but as much as you beg me you will be his study partner and that’s final. You guys haven’t been getting along well in class so now’s the chance,” the teacher replied.
“Because I hate him! Seonsaeng nim!” Sunny complained.
“No, Kyuhyun is your study partner weather you like it or not. You hate him? Now is the chance to be friends. Arasso. One more complaint and you get a detention.”

Sunny sat down in defeat while sticking her tongue out at the teacher behind his back.



“Looks like we are stuck together buddy.” Kyuhyun smiled.

 The girls were complaining on how Sunny got Kyuhyun as her study partner.

- Ding Ding Ding-

“Buddy my . After school every Tuesday.” Sunny told him and walked out of the classroom.

“It’s not like I want to be with you.” Kyuhyun muttered under his breath.


---------------------

“BWOH? YOU HAVE KYUHYUN AS YOUR STUDY PARTNER?!” Seohyun yelled.

 

 

“Will you keep it down low?!” Sunny hissed. “Aish, I hate this. I don’t last 1 minute while talking to him let alone stay at the library with him after school for an hour.” Sunny crossed her arms.
“Don’t worry, it’ll be a great way for you guys to get along,” Seohyun tapped Sunny’s head.
“Yah,” Sunny glared.


 

 

“Hehe mianhe,” Seohyun chuckled. “Oh wells, you can’t do anything about it now can you? Kaja!”

“I heard your Kyuhyun’s study partner,” a voice came from behind. Sunny and Seohyun turned around and saw Rian standing there with her friends.

“Oh great the drama queens,” Sunny rolled her eyes at them.
“Don’t roll your eyes at us .” Rian snapped.
“You’re the one to say that,” Sunny replied.
“What?” Rian raised an brow.
“Nothing.” Sunny looked to Nana. “Don’t worry Nana, I won’t steal your boyfriend I hate him.” Sunny smiled. “Oh wait, I mean…dream boyfriend.”  Sunny corrected, emphasizing the word ‘dream’ and walked off with Seohyun.

“Aish!” Rian stomped furiously. Nana was standing back there with her jaw dropping down to the ground.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Annyeonghaseyo! Your comments for the previous chapter about Rian is just so funny :') you guys made my day kehe <3 so what do you guys think of this chapter? hehe i wrote this in class at school :) aish im so naughty HAHHAH but i couldn't help it :) anyways were you disappointed she wasn't with Yonghwa as a study partner? ;) ehhehe surprised maybe? ehhe let me know ! xox woah, chapter 47 already...hehhe it's going to end soon :( and 60 subbies ! daebak! mwah mwah *throws confetti*