Take action

Falling For His Trap

Seohyun’s POV

 

Today is a new day; I will forget what happened yesterday with the queenkas and go to school without bumping into anyone that I don’t want to bump with. I straightened out my blazer, grabbed my bag and walked downstairs.

“Oh Seohyun, your finally awake,” my aunty exclaimed “come we made some French toast for you,” she waved her finger at me.
“Good morning everyone,” I bowed as I sat down.
“Eat up okay?” she placed food on my plate for me.
“Gomawo” I thanked her and ate my breakfast.

-school-

A black limo pulled over and girls are starting to crowd over it. *Yonghwa?* I squinted my eyes to get a better view. Just then 4 boys stepped out of the limo causing every girl to squeal. *Pfft..This school isn’t MTV Awards..*

I turned around to walk but stoped when I saw Rian and her friends in front of me.  

“We meet again,” Rian snickered. “I hope you didn’t forget what I told you yesterday.” She flashed a smile.
“Like I ever will,” I looked away not interested.

“Woah, halla women! What kind of place do you think this school is?” someone said loudly in a sarcastic voice. I turned around to see my best friend standing there with her hands over her chest like she was going to die.

“What?” Rian asked confusingly.
“What what?” Sunny stepped forwards and scanned Rian up and down, “You are really NG.” she shook her head from side to side.
“Sunny!” I pulled her back.
“Excuse me?!” Rian raised her voice.
“You are now excused,” Sunny replied back generously.

In the middle of Sunny’s and Rian’s glaring contest, the bell rang signalling everyone to so into school before the gates get closed and prepare for period 1.

“Let’s go Seohyun, we’re going to be seen as crazy ladies staying with these people” Sunny grabbed my wrist and pulled me away before Rian could say another word.

 

>>Fast Forward>>

I walked in class surprised that Yonghwa and his other members haven’t arrived yet. I sat down my chair and waited for homeroom teacher to come in. I was talking to my classmate next to me when the door opened and girls gasped everywhere while boys just mumbled something. I turned to face the door and caught myself eye in eye with Yonghwa. I broke off the starring contest with and faced away. *Phew…*

“Hey you,” Yonghwa called out. I ignored it and kept talking with my classmate while she stares are him in awe.
“Yah! Didn’t you hear me?” he asked in a pissed tone. I kept ignoring him hoping that the teacher can walk in any minute. I then felt a hand grab my arms and spun me around.

“I was talking to you didn’t you hear me?!” he raised his voice causing everyone to stop what they are doing.
“What is this? Trying to hit a girl now?” I rolled my eyes and shifted my gaze down to his hands on my arms as he let go.
“Why didn’t you reply to me?” Yonghwa asked.
“Oh you called me? I thought you were talking to someone else…” I faked smile and turned away.
“Aisha!” I heard Yonghwa let out an angry yell and walked away. Everyone turned back to usual and started chit chattering away.

*Oh my Jesus..that was close...* I thought as I put my hands over my chest.

>>Fast Forward>>

“Seohyun are you done?” Sunny asked.
I finished packing all my books away in my locker, “Yes! Let’s go” I grabbed Sunny’s arms and linked ourselves together.

-thump thump thump, thump thump thump-

“Do not tell me it’s Rian..” Sunny heavily sighed.

 The sound of the steps gradually got louder and soon the person’s face was revealed..*Rian*
But this time she wasn’t with Nana and Ailee, this time she was on her own. Her smile dropped when she saw Sunny and I.

“Who does she think she is?” Sunny scoffed. Rian walked pass us with her fragrance flowing around the air which made Sunny choke.

“Are you okay?” I patted Sunny’s back.
“Oh my God! What was that smell?” she fanned herself with her hands. I laughed at her expression and lead the way to the cafeteria.

“Wait..” Sunny pulled me back.
“What’s wrong?” I asked.
“I have a small business to do first; I’ll meet you in the cafeteria later.” She pushed me away.
“Okay,” I smiled and walked away. *Hmm. i wonder where she is going…hopefully she’s not following Rian around*

 

 

Sunny’s POV

 

 Just as Rian passed us with her unscented, disgusting fragrance I thought about revenge for what she did to Seohyun yesterday. I did say that I will not forgive her for this so I thought a little plan of my own. I excused myself from Seohyun and walked down the empty hall way. I saw Rian standing in a classroom talking to someone and I used this chance..

To take action.

Rian walked out of the classroom but before she walked into my trap, I stopped her.

“Hey.” I called out.
She turned around making her hair flow through the air, “Oh, look who it is.”
“Yes, Sunny I know.” I laughed at her sentence.
“What do you want now?” she frowned.
“What did you say to Seohyun yesterday?” I asked her politely. I know what she said to her but this time I only want to hear it from .
“And why do you need to know?” she laughed
“Because I’m her best friend, I’m pretty sure you should get that by now..or are you dumb?” I raised an eyebrow.
“Don’t make me get angry.” She warned me.
“That’s exactly my plan” I walked up to her with my arms crossed.
“Hm, fine. I told Seohyun that her mum is ugly and her mum is a man- just like her” Rian  replied in a cocky tone.

That was it, I was furious. I grabbed her wrist, “What did you just say?”
“Aish, what are you doing? Didn’t you hear me?!” she tried to shake my hands away.
I tightened my hands on her wrist making her yell in pain, “At least her mum doesn’t get embarrassed by her own daughter. Look at you; this is not a night club wearing 3 inch stilettos to school. Trying to seduce a man I see? Are you growing up to be a e? Or are you one already?” I glared at her.
“MWOH!!!!???? WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME? DO YOU WANT TO DIE? YOU F***** !” Rian raised her other arm but my fast reflexes caught it in time before she could slap me.

This time I really tightened my hold on her wrist hard making her fall to the ground in pain, “Don’t you ever hurt her again, understood? Your just jealous but learn this; you won’t get everything in the end. Everyone will leave you and your left on your own.” I let go of her and she stood up rubbing her wrist.

“Watch and see Sunny. No one EVER does this to me!” Rian pointed at me.
I slapped her hands away harshly, “Pretty Princess I think I just did, and by the way doesn’t your parents teach you about manners?” I let out a scoff.

Disappointed, Rian turned around with a ‘HMPH.’

“Oh! Rian!” I yelled out.
“What now?!” she turned around, annoyed.
“Make sure you don’t trip.” I gave her the advice and turned around.
“AHHH!” –boom- I heard someone yell and a small thud on the floor.

*That does it* I laughed to myself.

“AH! I’M WET! SUNNY! COME BACK HERE YOU !”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'm sorry if this chapter is long :/ hehe ideas just came to my head about Sunny's revenge. hope you enjoyed it and oh, do you think this font is better or the old one? comment below and let me know please !