Invitation

Falling For His Trap

I came home from school exhausted of the practice marathon we did in HPE class today. It was tiring and my legs were about to snap apart. I almost dozed off to sleep when my phone rang.

-ring ring -
“URGGHHH!” I moaned.
I reached for the phone on the table “Yoboseyo?” I greeted.
“Hey, why do you sound so tired?”
“Oh Sunny!” I jumped in excitement.
“How’s it been?” Sunny asked.
“Good, I miss you so much. When are you coming back?”
“I missed you too. I’m coming back around next week. My grandmas is allowed to be discharged in 2 more days then i'm going to stay with her until she fully recovers," Sunny answered.
“Really? That’s good news!” I shrieked.
“A huh, so tell me why do you sound so tired when you picked up the phone?” Sunny questioned.
“You have no idea...in school..We have to practice for a marathon and it was 4k’s long!”
“THANK GOD I WASN’T THERE.”  Sunny laughed “Did Yobut annoy you any of these days?”
 

I was just about to reply to her question when my aunty called me.
 

“Seohyun! Please come down!”
“Deeeeehhhhh,” I replied.

I put the phone back near my mouth “Sunny, I have to go now. I call you back tomorrow. My aunty is calling me.”
“Oh okay, remember to call me back! BYE!”
I hung up and went downstairs.

As I was walking down the stairs, my uncle called me to walk over to the living room. I walked over to the living room to find Yonghwa and his parents sitting there.
 

“Annyeonghaseyo,” I bowed.
“OH, Seohyun. Please sit down,” Mrs. Jung directed me.
I sat down and looked at Yonghwa to get an answer why he is here.
“Seohyun, I was just talking to your aunty and uncle here if they would like to go to our VIP party as business partners and you are invited!” Mrs. Jung clapped her hands.
“A-a-aniyo, I can stay home, really…” I replied back.
“No, you’re coming with us. Well, your partner will be Yonghwa for the night. Tomorrow after school, Yonghwa will pick you up and you guys will go shopping for a dress. The party starts at 6pm,” Mrs. Jung replied excitedly.
“But..i have my shift tomorrow.”
“I already told them your having a day off," my aunty cleared out.
I nodded and looked up at Yonghwa to see him looking away. *Why isn’t he stopping this from happening! Stupid guy*

My uncle then took out stacks of papers and I knew that they are going to discuss something about business so my aunty told me and Yonghwa to go hang around somewhere while they talk. I excused myself and Yonghwa followed behind.

“I’m going to my room. Stay down here and play hmm?” I declared.
 I walked up the stairs and turned my door knob, just as I was about to walk in, Yonghwa walked in, closed the door and laid on my bed.

“YAH! What are you doing?! This is my room!” I slapped him.
“No, this bed is comfortable,” he replied while closing his eyes.
“You are so annoying!” Frustrated, I stood up with my hands on my waist.

Yonghwa slowly opened his eyes and I got to say, he looks like an angel. “Want to come and lie down?” He patted the space next to him.
“What?” I replied with a shocked face. “I should be saying that to you before you jump on someone else’s bed!”
“I see…you’re just scared,” Yonghwa chuckled and closed his eyes again.
“You’re underestimating me now?” I asked with a pissed tone.
“Maybe…maybe not,” he replied.
 

I looked at him with a smile; of course I have something in mind, don’t I always. I crouched down lower to him and slapped my hands on the bed right beside his face. He opened his eyes in shock to find me just 30cm away from his face.
 

“Didn’t I tell you last time when I kicked you not to underestimate me?” I smiled at him.
 

He blinked a couple of times non-stop.

*hehe got cha.* I jumped right next to the space next to him and turned to his direction. He turned around and soon we were facing each other.
“Get off my bed,” I said bravely.
“No," he snapped back.
“Get off or you’ll lose something today," I threatened him.
“Try me.” Yonghwa scooted closer and placed his hands on my waist ending his actions with a smirk. It was silent for a few minutes while we starred at each other.
“AIGOO! YOUR SO STUBBORN!” I backed off and kicked him. “You have no manners at all!”
“I win,” he scoffed.

 

I kept kicking him and soon I realised I had turned 90 degrees to my right.
“Ahhh!” I closed my eyes as I fell backwards. When I opened them again I could see Yonghwa in front of me and his arms around my waist. I looked around to see that I’m hanging out halfway on the edge of my bed with Yonghwa’s arms supporting me from falling down on the floor. I looked back at him. 
 

“You should be careful next time," he advised.
 

I blushed in embarrassment as I held onto both this arms. Yonghwa looked down and I looked down to see my top rolled up showing some of my skin. I quickly pulled down my shirt to cover up.

Just then Mrs. Jung opened the door “Yongghh--- ?!” She yelled with her hands over .

From there, Yonghwa and I turned our heads to the door and we heard 3 other footsteps rushing up the stairs.  Mrs. Jung, Mr. Jung, my aunty and my uncle pop their heads in one at a time each on top of one another with their jaws dropped open.
 

“I’m so sorry..i didn’t know you guys were….” Mrs Jung covered her face embarrassingly.
“No, no we are not-“ I didn’t get to finish my sentence before Mrs Jung slammed the door shut “-doing anything…” I said in a soft tone. I could hear Yonghwa laughing and I stared at him directly “Help me get up!”

Yonghwa pulled me back up on the bed and I hopped off to fix my hair. 
"You have a nice wasit line," Yonghwa complimented.
I grabbed a pillow that has been on the floor during the ‘kicking incident’ and threw it directly at Yonghwa’s face.
“Ooooffff!”  He stumbled backwards.
“Hurry up and go down stairs," i ordered.

I walked downstairs embarrassingly and Yonghwa trotted behind me acting all normal.
“I see you guys are done,” Mrs. Jung pointed out.
“Aniyo! We didn’t do anything!” I looked over at Yonghwa.
“Very well then-“Mrs Jung giggled “-we better get home now. Nice meeting you guys. See you tomorrow! And Seohyun, remember after school tomorrow!”

I bowed as Mr and Mrs Jung left and let out a heavy sigh.
“What did you guys do actually?”
I turned around to see my aunty and uncle starring at me curiously.
“No! We did nothing! It was a small accident.” I shook my head.
“Alright then, now go up and have a rest and come down for dinner," my aunty announced.
“Deh...” I replied and went back upstairs.