The Kingkas of Seoul High

Falling For His Trap

The kingkas walked towards me and Sunny and closer and closer they became, everyone was surrounding us as they got close but eventually they stopped 1m away. I stared at them with what my bestie calls ‘deadly glare of Seohyun.’
 

Yonghwa met eyes with mine.
 “Aren’t you going to move?” A guy behind him exclaimed.
“Why don’t you move to another direction? You don’t have to walk straight all the time.” I glared at him.
“What did you just say to us?!” He walked up towards us.
“Are you deaf? What so your thinking that I’m like every other person in this school moves aside for you to walk pass? Aigoo aigoo this boy, option 1: walk to the right. Option 2: walk to the left” I said as I crossed my arms.

“She’s right you know, you can go to the left or right we are not your maids, who are you to tell us to move to let you walk pass?” Sunny  fought back.
“As you don’t know, we are the kingkas of this school, move it or lose it.” Another boy replied.

As Sunny and the boy kept fighting, more and more people surrounded us.

“SHUT IT! MINHYUK. BOTH OF YOU!” Yonghwa fiercely growled.

He walked up straight to my face, as he got closer and closer I stood up tall. *Ottoke, my legs are trembling but Seohyun! Stand up tall!*

“MOVE.” He said in a furious voice.
 

 “A.n.d.w.a.e.” I glared back.

He shoved me aside and walked pass me and I tumbled onto the floor falling on Sunny.

 “YAH! YOU JERK, YOU DON’T PUSH A GIRL DOWN TO THE -----“
I didn’t get to finish my sentence because Sunny covered my mouth.


“Who cares about it Seohyun…” Sunny said quietly “We already started enough drama for our first day. *I looked around and thought about what Sunny just said, it’s true I have started a lot of drama for the first day* we got up and found our way to the main office.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: hihi, i hope you guys like it so far... i think the first chapter is boring but i'll make the rest fun :) kehe