Three little evils

The Story of Six People

“There you are. Do you think you can hide from me?”. Boa smirked as she found Siwon hiding in the garage. He was the last person to be caught.

The others were found fifteen minutes ago. And they were being tied in the living by Boa to prevent from running away while she went and hunted down her last prey, her brother, Siwon.

“Wow, you sure are my brother. Good choice.”. Boa said and looked around the place. Hands still held Siwon by his collar.

Their garage wasn't like the others garages. It stood at the corner of the yard. They built it not in the shape that we could look at and told it was a garage. It's not normal. Well, what word use to describe it?

A storage? Nah, too common. A mansion? Nah, too formal. Oh, I know. A mini house. Can you believe it? They put tree, colorful lights, sofa and even a bed in the garage. A BED? IN THE GARAGE?

Oh, I forgot to mention how Boa could find the others. The first person she found was Jessica, without any effort. While she was wandering around to find Donghae, Jessica automatically ran to her, clung on her and screamed. The reason why? Because she accidentally laid down near the cucumber garden. And now she had been yelling the others why did they plant cucumbers without telling her.

The second person was Yoona. After a while, she had eaten all her food and felt still hungry. Then, she sneaked into the kitchen to take some more. But unfortunately for her, Boa was there, trying to break into the hide-out of Tiffany. So that was how she got caught.

After Yoona, it was Donghae's turn. He was sleeping on the tree that time. But being woken up because Boa chopped down the tree he was on. According to Earth Gravity, he fell down and got caught.

When Tiffany heard the sound of tree falling down, she was worried for her members. So she ran out at the same time Boa dragged Donghae back home by his collar. And she got caught.

The ones which were hardest to caught were Kyuhyun and Siwon. Kyuhyun stayed at his room and set up three security barriers with one camera outside, just in case Boa came near him. If it wasn't for all the equipments which Boa got from FBI, maybe, Kyuhyun wouldn't have been got caught. He was cursing it right now.

And Siwon, he had climbed into the window and made sure the garage was locked outside so no one would know he was inside. But one thing he didn't expected was he left his footprints on the wall and the window open. So TADA, he got caught.

Little did those six people forget, since they were young, Boa had been called 'The Queen of Hide-and-Seek'. Even if they flew off to the sky or huddled into the ground, she also found them.

“Ahh! It's hurt, Noona!”. Siwon groaned after being thrown to the living room by Boa. “Aish! You could become FBI agent with your skill.”. He said while massaging his which had met the cold floor.

“Thank for the compliment.”. Boa smiled in victory while crossing her arms across her chest, standing in front of her so-called prisoners.

“Now get back to our business, shall we?”. Said the eldest while showing three handcuffs. The rest was about to run away for the second time but being hold back, since Boa had tied one of their legs with the chair.

After realizing they couldn't escape anymore, six people sat on the floor pouting.

“Noona! You can't do this to us. Get these ropes off. We aren't some kinds of animal for you to tied.”. Kyuhyun whined as he felt his leg was getting numb.

“If I get these off, will you do this for me?”. Boa tried to speak sweetly, showing out three handcuffs.

SHAKING HEAD.

“Then I won't.”.

“NOONA/ EONNIE!!”.

“Eonnie, Why you want to handcuff us?”. Tiffany asked the question which the rest wanted to ask. They were staring at the eldest who stared them back, waiting for the answer.

“I want you to learn how to get along and less troubling everyone else. There are only two solutions. One, make you cooperate with each other. Two, reborn and raise you again. I know there is no way the solution two could be done. So I went for the former. And if I want you to stick together, I have to use something super strong. Because normal glue won't do. ”.

“Eonnie! We can get along without that things.”. Yoona whined while pointing towards the objects Boa held.

“Yeah? Then who was the one launched her fit into Kyuhyun at the first time?”. Boa raised an eyebrow at the younger girl who lowered her head in embarrassment while Kyuhyun sat there and smirked not-so-secretly.

“But Noona, you can't get the maknaes together for about an hour without having them shooting each other.”. Siwon spoke and pointed to the youngests who glared back at him.

“That's right, Eonnie. When Siwon Oppa said they shot each other, he means it, like literally.”. Tiffany continued, backing up for Siwon.

“Yeah, these two monsters couldn't get along in half an hour without breaking anything.”. Jessica and Donghae said together as the older couple nodded.

“HEY!”. The maknaes frowned and shouted in protest.

“So... Will you do this for me?”. Boa tried her patience for the last time.

SHAKING HEAD.

.

.

.

.

.

“YAH!”. Finally her patience exploded. “You should agree when I still used the soft method. You know I don't like to talk sweet. Now I'm NOT hesitated to EAT YOU UP.”. She shouted.

As soon as her sentences ended, the six people who sat on the floor gasped and widened their eyes. Boa noticed her dongsaengs' weird expression. “WHAT?”. She asked.

“Noona, Since when you turn into carnivore? Why didn't you tell us? I thought you're vegetarian.”. Donghae said while hand placed on his chest, staring in disbelief at the older girl.

SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!!

Six smacks landed on six heads of them. Isn't their question too clueless? Boa couldn't believe that these stupid idiots in front of her were her dongsaengs.

“Geez, I can't believe you. Remind me again, why did I have you six as my dongsaengs?”. She said as she brushed off like there were dusts on her hand.

“Uh... Uhm... Because you came out from the same mother with me?”. Siwon replied, not sure with his answer.

Sighing Boa completely understood why their principal was brought to the hospital as the result of a heart attack. Even it was her who had lived with them for fifteen years, if she argued with them for five minutes more, she was going to have a heart attack too.

She made a mental note if there were someone want to live with these troublemakers, she would tell them to prepare patience, a hard self-training, self-controlling and all kinds of medicine first then moved in later.

You had no idea how happy their parents were when those six said they wanted to move out. They even threw a big party for that.

“Never mind.”. Sighing again, she talked in a heavy breath. The rest lifted their faces up as they received a sign that Boa was defeated, grinning from ear to ear. They were false to hide their excitement that they annoyed the older girl. And Boa noticed.

SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!! SMACK!!

“Yah! What's that for?”. Kyuhyun shouted, held his head and rubbed the spot which Boa just hit as the rest did the same.

“Do you think I give up? NEVER!! This Kwon Boa don't have the words 'give up' in dictionary.”. Boa said proudly and pointed to herself before smirking lightly which made them shivering, again.

“It seems like I have to use my secret weapons.”.

“Secret weapons?”.

“Yep, secret weapons.”. She said then went out to get something. Leaving six people frowned as their eyes followed every single move of hers. Before she began to attack her first prey.

“Yoona-ah~”. The said girl jumped in her seat, shivered at the sweet tone Boa used while the rest tried to keep their distance from Yoona as far as possible. They didn't want to be involve in.

“You know... I will take responsible for meals today. Do you want me to change yours into ALL vegetables?”. Boa smirked as she saw Yoona's face changed to another color, pale one. She knew she had won. Yoona would do anything for her food. Food was her only weakness.

“MWO? (What?) WAE? (Why?) Isn't it always Tiffany Eonnie the one to cook meals? ”. Yoona shouted and turned to Tiffany who shook her head repeatedly. “Eonnie! Why did you betray me?”.

“Aniyo! (I'm not!) I do it because I want to save my life. Boa Eonnie said if I didn't switch to her, she would crush me. You had seen the door already”. Tiffany shouted in protest.

“So... Yoona, you agree?”. Boa asked and raised an eyebrow. The younger girl bit her inner lip, hesitated for a moment before nodding slowly.

“Yah! Im Yoona! She will handcuff you with ME. You agree, it doesn't mean that I agree, too.”. Kyuhyun shouted with wide eyes when he saw Yoona nodding.

“Cho Kyuhyun!”. Boa's shout caught the mentioned boy's attention. He turned around only to see she held out DVD of the game he had been looking for a long time. Kyuhyun swallowed in dry and Boa smirked.

Still holding his pride, Kyuhyun avoided looking at attractive object on her hand. “No! You won't buy me with that thing.”.

“Fine...”. Boa sighed then pulled another thing from her bags which made Kyuhyun double-checked and blinked continuously.

“Is that StarCraft 6.0?”. His voice cracked while pointing shiveringly.

“Yup. If you agree, I'll give all of these to y...”. Boa didn't have a chance to finished her sentences as Kyuhyun jumped into her and shouted. “Did I mention that I love you, Noona?” cause both of them fell on the floor.

“No... But I don't need your love... Just get off me... You're heavy...”. Boa said breathlessly as Kyuhyun tightened his hug on her.

Releasing the older girl, the evil boy quickly snatched DVDs from her hand and sat down, checking his new games, grinning like crazy.

KyuNa mission: Successful.

After recovering from the choke, Boa stood up and turned her head toward Jessica and Donghae's direction as they stoned at their seats.

“Jessica, you heard that I'm cooking dinner, right?”. Said and smirked at the said girl, Boa slowly stepped closer to them while they were moving backward. “I think you're a little lack of vegetables. Do you like having CUCUMBERS for your dishes tonight?”.

“Ani... Aniyo... I'm good, Eonnie... you don't have to care about me...”. Jessica said and shook her head repeatedly. “... Really... I'm very healthy now...”.

“Wae~ you rejected my kindness? I'm so sad...”. Boa said and pouted.

“I...I... I'll accept your suggestion...”. Jessica stutters, knowing there was no way she could get away from this. And she also knew if she kept rejecting the older girl, every secrets of hers would be dig up.

“Really? Thanks for your volunteer, honey~”. Boa smiled with victory before turning to the lad who stuck beside Jessica listened to their conversation a whole time.

“Donghae~ Donghae~ my handsome Donghae~ What shall I do with you?”. She said as her index finger placed on her chin, eyeing dangerously at Donghae. And the boy was shuddering in fear.

“Oh, I remembered this morning when I was in your room, I found something very interesting...”. She said as the rest's ears perked up, wanting Boa reveal more. Even Kyuhyun, who focused on his games, also turned back and listened.

“... I was really surprised. I didn't expect you write in your diary that you lik...”. Boa couldn't finished her sentences, again, Donghae's hand landed on , covering it before she said something that he would regret for the rest of his life.

Donghae turned his head back, looked at Jessica who frowned her eyebrows, stared at them in confused. Sighing in relief, he had been never happier. He thanked God that his cute little friend was so slow-witted.

Turning back to Boa, Donghae could see her smirk getting wider in victory. Pouting, he said. “Fine... Do whatever you want...”.

HaeSica mission : Successful.

“So~ Look like there are only you two.”. Boa whistled and walked slowly the elders.

“Fany-ah, do you remember you once told me your secret four years ago?”. Boa asked and watched in amusement as the mentioned girl's eyes went wide. This is not good at all.

“If I'm not wrong, it was you who said....”. “Eonnie!!”.For the third time of the day, Boa was being cut off. She stopped and waited for the younger girl to continue. “I agree. Please don't say it.”. Tiffany begged.

“Wae? You're scare that they know you like someone?”. Boa smirked at the begging girl and stole a glance at the wide-eyed brother of hers. Once again, the rest's ears perked up to listen.

Siwon was utterly surprised. He didn't expect that Tiffany had a crush and on the top of that, she didn't tell him. “Please Eonnie. Don't talk about it. I'm begging you.”. Tiffany begged and blushed darkly as she could feel Siwon's stare behind her back.

Boa puckered her lips, not satisfied. She really wanted to say it out loud. What's wrong if Siwon knew Tiffany liked him? And same for Donghae. What's wrong if Jessica knew his crush was her? Shaking her head, she didn't understand why her dongsaengs were so hard-headed. But it was not her business. What can she do about it?

“Fine then...”. Boa sighed in defeat before turned to Siwon, the last person and the most stubborn of them. “What's about you, my dear brother?”.

“ANDWAE! (No!) You can't threaten me with those secrets or food or seduce me with those games. No way!”. Siwon said and made a 'X' sign in front of his chest with his hands.

“Really? Whatever I do, you won't accept?”.

“Ne.”.

“What's about these pictures of yours when you were one year-old. I think your whole school would like to see it.”. Boa smirked evilly and showed out Siwon's childhood pictures.

“W-What? Where did you get that?”. Siwon stuttered and tried to snatch pictures from Boa but the older girl was quicker. She hid the pictures behind her back before her brother's hand could reach it.

“Mom gave it to me. So~ will you?”.

Biting his inner lip, Siwon reluctantly accepted. “... Fine...”.

SiFany mission: Successful.

“See! It isn't that hard, is it? If you accepted from the first time, we didn't waste our time like that.”. Boa said as she slowly handcuffed them and loosened the rope on their legs.

“Done. Let's go outside.”. The eldest clapped her hands and smiled at her sulking dongsaengs which made them widened their eyes at the sudden suggestion.

“MWO? No way we would go out with this. It's embarrassing.”. Donghae jolted up and shouted before the others could.

“We. Will. Go. Out. Right. Now.”. Boa said every single words as it was a statement, eyeing them dangerously with her tiger eyes. Like rabbits in front of tiger, the rest could only nodded their heads in fear.

------------------------------------------------------

“Noona, can you see that? People looked at us like we are unidentified creatures. Could you please get these off or just go home?”. Kyuhyun turned back and whined as he and Yoona were going first.

They were followed by SiFany and HaeSica while Boa was the last one to go. She wanted to watched them and made sure they were not running away.

“Shut your mouth up, Kyuhyun. I still have three handcuffs left, do you want I put it on your legs too? If you don't want to be seen, just pulled your sleeve down or hold Yoona's hand.”. Boa spat back and Kyuhyun turned back to look at Yoona before mumbling. “I'd rather die.”.

Felt a little disappointed but Yoona managed to hide it and shouted. “Yah! It's not like I want to hold yours.”. Then she pulled Kyuhyun by the handcuff which caught him off guard and fell.

“Yah! What are you doing?”. Kyuhyun shouted and tried to stand up from the ground.

“Oops, sorry. I just want to go this way.”. Yoona pretended to be sorry and made the boy more irritated. Soon, their daily fight started.

 

“Fany-ah, do you want to hold hand?”. Siwon slowly turned around and asked made the younger girl startled.

Tiffany was too focused on the ground as she was nervous since they never went together this closed. Not that they didn't go side by side but as an arm touched an arm, a shoulder touched a shoulder like this, they had never.

Siwon looked at Tiffany waiting for her reply but the girl just stood like a statue right there, too surprise at the sudden question.

Seeing there was no response, Siwon thought she was shy so he reasoned. “I don't want people to see this.”.

Little did he know, his reason was kind of disappointed Tiffany. As she slowly nod with stutterers. “A-ah, ne.” before he took her hand in his.

 

“Ice Princess, give me your hand.”. Donghae said and showed out his hand. Jessica stared at Donghae's hand before turning her head away and said. “Shiro... (Don't want...)”.

Donghae pouted and took a glance at the latter's hand which Jessica was false to notice. He didn't care if people saw them like this, it was just an excuse for him to hold her hand.

“You don't want but I want.”. With that, he quickly took her hand and started to walk faster.

“Yah! Lee Donghae! What are you doing? Let go. It's embarrassing.”. Jessica shouted and struggled to get her hand off. Face blushed darkly.

 

Boa walked behind, looked at the fighting KyuNa, the sulking Tiffany, the clueless Siwon, the happy Donghae and the blushing Jessica. She sighed, rolled her eyes and thought.

'Still have a long way to go.'.

----------------------------------------------------

“Help yourself.”. Boa said as she looked at her dongsaengs. They were sitting in a cafeteria. After walking for half an hour, they started to wear out and Yoona was also whining for her food since the running away from Boa this morning had spent all her breakfast. So they decided to drop in for a while.

Sitting on her chair and seeing no movement from those noisy ones, Boa turned around and found Yoona was struggling with her right hand which being handcuffed to Kyuhyun's left one. She wanted to eat but the latter kept his hand on the table and made her hand have to land on it too.

“Yah! Kyuhyun! Lift your hand up, will you?”. Losing her patience, Yoona shouted.

“Why would I? I still hurt when you punched me.”. Kyuhyun shouted back and rubbed his cheek which was swollen up because of the younger girl's hard punch.

“Eonnie~ Kyuhyun bullies me~”. Yoona whined to Boa, pointed to the lad beside her while her legs went up and down like a little kid.

“Kyuhyun, please do me a favor and lift your hand up. If I see more of her aegyo (cuteness), I'll lose my patience soon.”. Boa said while rubbing her forehead. This was the 10th time of two hours, Yoona had whined to her about Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun reluctantly lifted his hand up while Yoona happily had her food. “Uhm~ Dis ish sooo gwoosh~”. She hummed as Kyuhyun looked at her with a disgusted face. “Would you eat first then talk later?”.

“Hm~ hm~ rweally~ ishs rweally gwoosh.”. Ignoring perfectly the lad's complain, she continued before swallowing it and said. “Try this.”. As she put a full spoon of food into Kyuhyun's mouth which caught him off guard, again.

But eventually, he swallowed it and became liking her food before deciding to eat in a same dish with her. Completely forgetting the fact that they just fought earlier.

 

“Fany-ah~ open your mouth~”. Siwon said as his hand hold a full spoon of ice cream in front of Tiffany.

“O-Oppa, I-I can eat by my own.”. Tiffany stuttered while trying to take the spoon from Siwon.

“Andwae! Aaahhh~”. Siwon shook his head and avoided Tiffany hand.

“Here come the plane~”. Said Siwon and swayed his hand up and down as he treated her like a typical neighbor children who didn't want to eat their food.

“Say aahhh~, Fany Fany Tiffany~”. Siwon tried again and opened his mouth while saying. The younger's face was blushing red as she noticed the passerby looked at them.

Some just looked and smiled at the sweet scene. Some felt jealous and some even said. “Your boyfriend said 'aahhh~', just open up and let him feed you.” encouraged Siwon.

If there was possible, Tiffany might blush darker. She unwillingly opened and let Siwon feed her.

“It's delicious, right?”. Siwon asked with a big grin on his face. He watched the girl nod but out of his knowing, Tiffany didn't feel any taste at all. Her attention was on the ground under her, blushing while her mind was on nine clouds.

 

“Donghae Oppa~ Donghae Oppa~”. Here we go, the 'Oppa' word only appeared when Jessica had something she want Donghae to help. As the lad turned around, he saw Jessica sat in front of him, smiling and holding a spoon.

“What?”. Cocking his eyebrows in confusion, Donghae asked.

“Feed me~”. Jessica whined and gave him her best puppy eyes.

“M-Mwo? I-I didn't prevent you from eating like Kyuhyun. W-Why you want me to feed you?”. He stuttered but he just asked only because even if Jessica didn't asked, he would gladly do it.

“But my hand is hurt. You're taller than me. So I have to lift my hand up whenever I go with you. So feed me~ please~ Donghae Oppa~”. Jessica said and pouted.

Donghae was practically screaming in his head. 'No! Don't do it! Don't show that kissable bottom lip of yours! God! Why you do this to me? This is so unfair!'.

Shivering Donghae took the spoon and started to feed the pouting girl as Jessica gladly opened for him.

 

Smiling at the scene of them feeding each other, Boa felt their relationship had come up to another level. Seven of them enjoyed their family meal before a voice squealed behind them in surprise.

“Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!”.

They all turned their attentions to the voice's direction and saw a handsome yet pretty young man stood with another two men. One was tall and muscle almost looked like a bear and one was handsome also but had creature like Chinese.

“Oh my God! Tell me, Hankyung, Kangin, tell me that you see what I'm seeing right now.”. The feminine one said.

“Yeah, you saw it right, Heechul.”. Kangin replied after covering from the shock and patted Heechul's shoulder as he didn't expect to see them eating so peacefully and feeding each other.

“What are we seeing?”. Hankyung cocked his eyebrows in confusion, spoke with his broken Korean and earned a hard smack on the head from his 'bear' buddy.

“Do you have to be so dull?”. Kangin spat and ready to land another smack on the Chinese's head if Heechul didn't cover him. “Hey! Stop hitting my Hankyung! He just came here and hasn't understood Korean a lot.”.

The three friends started to fight. They almost forgot those people who sat there and watched as they were the reason why the other three fought. Siwon cleared his throat and caught their attentions.

“Annyeong, Heechul, Hankyung and Kangin. What are you doing here?”. Siwon said while waving his hand to them. Heechul ignored Siwon's question completely and charged towards him.

“Yah! That must be my question. What are you doing here? And on the top of that, I saw you feeding each other, right? Don't decline. I saw it with my own eyes. You have to a lot to explain, young man...”.

He bombarded Siwon with endless questions. If Hankyung didn't pulling him away, maybe, he would keep holding Siwon's collar and asked.

“Look behind you and you'll find your answer.”. Donghae said while pointing. As the other three turned around and saw Boa. Heechul and Kangin were practically jumping in and hugged her while Hankyung just stood there awkwardly.

Heechul and Kangin had known Boa for a long time since they also grew up together but not as closed as the other six. Those two always came to their house in the weekend to hang out. And they knew Boa too well, from her weird to her tough character. While Hankyung was the student who in exchanged program between their school and another Chinese school. He just came to Korea for three months but long enough to made closed friends with the others.

“Noona! When did you come back?”. Kangin exclaimed loudly after releasing Boa from a hug.

“Just this morning. You guys seem so happy to see me. Unlike those boys...”. Boa said and stole a glance at mentioned boys who flinched in their seats as they saw her glaring. “... they literally slammed the door at me and screamed as if they saw a ghost.”.

“Oh, by the way, who is this handsome? Your new friend?”. Boa asked once she noticed new presence of Hankyung. “Introduce him to me, quick.”.

“Hey! Noona, he's mine. Please keep your hand off.”. Heechul pouted and put his hand over Hankyung's shoulder possessively.

“Don't worry, Heechul. She's married. Beside, why she wanted your stupid Hankyung if she already had a hot husband?”. Kangin hissed as the beautiful man's face changed color into angry one.

While Hankyung just stood there, clueless about what they were saying since they spoke too fast for him to understand.

“Hi, you are Hankyung right? I'm Boa, Siwon's sister.”. Boa reached out her hand towards the said boy, offered a handshake as they tried to ignored the two boys fighting behind.

“Yeah, unfortunately she is my sister...”. Siwon mumbled a little bit loud. It made Boa turn back and smacked on his head before the Chinese boy could accept her handshake.

“Sorry about my stubborn dongsaengs. They must annoyed you a lot.”. Boa offered her hand again this time she made sure Hankyung accept it. As Siwon whined in hurt behind and Tiffany had to rubbed his head for him.

“No, it's me who trouble them.”. With his broken Korean he spoke.

“Where are you going now?”. Boa asked which caught the other two's attentions and made them stop fighting.

“Nowhere, Noona. We just wandered around since we're bored.”. Kangin said and released Heechul's collar.

“Do you want to join with me?”. Boa asked out of the clue as the three people cocked their eyebrows in confusion. “Join what?”.

“This.”. Said the older girl while holding Siwon's hand and showed out the handcuff.

One second.

Two seconds.

Three seconds.

“AAHHAAHHAAAHHHAAA!!!”.

A loud sound of laughter resounded in the cafeteria and echoed outside. As three people rolling on the floor laughing while passerby threw them a weird look.

“Noona, now I understand why they're so peaceful today. Is this your new trick?”. Kangin said and stood up from the floor.

“Yeah, I wonder why they suddenly get mushy-mushy like feeding. If it's SiFany, I understand. HaeSica, temporarily accept. But KyuNa...”. Heechul stopped and looked at the maknaes before bursting out laughing. “... NO WAY! Hahaha!”.

"Yeah, If you want those maknaes feed each other, it's like putting an elephant into a small hole.". Hankyung said and wiped his tears which was because of laughing too much.

“So... do you want to join?”. Boa asked with amusement. While the rest silently prayed. 'Please say no! Please say no! Please say no!'

The three stopped and thought about the attractive invitation. They had always been prank by those six, always had to clean the mess they created and suffered the tantrum of Mrs Kim. And this is a good chance to pay back. They could see them suffering. And now they have time and nothing to lose. So why not?

“We're in.”. They said at the same time with the same evil smirks.

“WHAT? NOOO!!!”. Six people shouted and stood up from their seat, mentally cursing why they had evils as their friends and relatives. But had they noticed? They also are evils themselves.

Boa and the other three nodded together before turning back and smirked at them. This is gonna be the start of their new torture.

This called Karma, you troublemakers. It's Karma. You troubled them. They troubled you back. So wait for it, ne? Or shall I say “Welcome to Hell”.

------------------------------------------------------

Annyeonghasseyo chinggudeul, Lucia is texting.

It seems like more characters appeared in my story. I have a bad habit that if I see somebody, that person keep appeared in my mind. Yesterday morning when I was wandering on the Internet, I saw Heechul and Kangin's picture together and in the evening I saw Hankyung's song: 'Wings of Love' on TV. And TADA, today, they popped into my story. I should quick that habit of mine. Don't you think? Or else there is someday, I see a whole SMTown, ALL of them would be in here too.

I felt like a stupid person when I squealed in front of what I wrote. This is the first chapter which I wrote much fluff in it. Fluffy fluffy~ Tell me what you think. Personally I haven't satisfied with this yet. But my head is stuck with ideas now. Please wait until some crazy ideas popped in my head again. Yeorobun~

I have shown little sign of Tiffany, Donghae and Yoona's feelings now. Did you guys catch it? Please just wait, ne?

And about those Korean words, I kind of having trouble while typing it. Because 'Aniyo' and 'Andwae' also mean 'No' but in different meanings. So please understand it for me, ne?

P/S: Did you hear Boa's 'Eat You Up'? It's awesome.

Kamsahamida~ Saranghaeyo <333