Super power aka Kyuhyun's worst day.

The Story of Six People

 

 

“It’s shooting star!” Yoona looked at the sky and exclaimed. She ran back to the room and called the boy who practically had his face on the computer screen. “Kyuhyun! Kyuhyun! Kyuhyun!”

 

“Yeah, yeah, that’s my name. Don’t swear it out.” Kyuhyun replied, never took his eyes off his game.

 

“Kyuhyun, there are shooting star outside! Look!” Yoona tried to pull the boy off his seat.

 

“Woo hoo, shooting stars, how interesting.” Kyuhyun replied, monotonously.

 

“No, Kyuhyun. It only appears every seventy years. It’s really hard to see one!” Yoona turned off the computer, dragged the boy out and ignored his shouting about something like ‘I almost kill the beast!’ “Hurry up and make a wish! It will come true if you wish under the shooting stars!”

 

“I wish I could kill the beast.” Kyuhyun mumbled as Yoona shot him a glare. “Fine, I wish we could have super power! There! Happy?”

 

“You’re not supposed to let anyone hear your wish.” Yoona said. “It won’t come true.”

 

“You said as if it would come true. It’s only a fairytale for naïve girls like you to believe.” He flicked her forehead. “Now, can I go back and continue my game?” He didn’t wait for her to answer but walk into the room.

 

Yoona stood there and pouted. She turned to the sky and wish. ‘Shooting stars please make Kyuhyun be more honest and make us be closer to each other. Thank you.’

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

REEEENNNGGGG!!

 

The alarm clock went off as Kyuhyun narrowed his face and pulled the blanket to cover his head. “Yoona, turn it off.” A muffled mumble could be heard inside the blanket. “Hurry up and turn it off.”

 

Yoona crawled out from blanket on the other side of the bed, docilely moved her body toward the clock. After a night of game marathon, they felt asleep on Kyuhyun’s bed with messy mid-night snack and game disc around.

 

She was trying to move forward but there was something stopped her from behind. “Kyuhyun, let go off my shirt. I can’t move if you keep holding it like that.” 

 

“What?” Kyuhyun mumbled. “I’m not holding your shirt. My back is facing you.”

 

“What? Your back is facing me?” Yoona rubbed her sleepy eyes and turned around. “Then, what’s holding me?”

 

“Don’t ask me. Just walk out of the bed and you will see.” Kyuhyun mumbled. “I want to sleep for a while.”

 

“Ok,” Yoona shrugged and sprinted out from the bed, only to pull Kyuhyun along.

 

“What the…?” Hitting his on the floor was enough to wake Kyuhyun up from his sleep. He was leaning on Yoona’s back. “I told you to walk out of the bed! I don’t need you to walk me out!”

 

“Ah… Kyuhyun,” Yoona kind of didn’t know what to say. “Do you notice that?”

 

“What?” Kyuhyun turned around and… “Holy macaroni! Why the hell you’re sticking with me?”

 

“How can I know?” Yoona shouted back. “I just wake up and this is how we are!”

 

Then something clicked in her mind. “The wish!”

 

“What?”

 

“Kyuhyun, it’s my yesterday wish!” Yoona turned around and bumped into Kyuhyun’s shoulder. “Ouch! Easy, girl! You’re stuck with me!”

 

“It was my wish! I wish we could be closer!” Yoona’s face was serious.

 

“Ptt, don’t overreact. I’m sure it’s just Donghae Hyung sneaked in here yesterday and played prank on us.” Kyuhyun scoffed. “There is no such thing like wishing with shooting star will come true. Let’s come down and ask Tiffany Noona to cut us out.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yes. Now, let’s go.” Kyuhyun stood up and pulled the girl along. “I don’t want to be like this anymore.”

 

“Yah! Walk carefully! If you fell, I fell too!” Kyuhyun shouted as they walked down the stairs. “Seriously, now I understand why you never win the two-people-three-legs game!”

 

“Yah! Yah! Like I just said, walk carefully!”

 

As soon as they reached the kitchen door, Kyuhyun sighed in relief. “Finally,”

 

“Noona, can you help us− Woah! What happened here?!” Kyuhyun was about to ask when he saw the kitchen.

 

Standing in the middle were Tiffany and Siwon. Their faces were pale as the kitchen tools and some devices were all over the place. Kyuhyun noticed there was a knife stabbed on the wall.

 

“Uh, guys, what do people call when you can move things with your mind?” Siwon said ridiculously.

 

Yoona and Kyuhyun paused and narrowed their eyebrows.

 

“Supernatural?”

 

“Science fiction?”

 

A dead silence dropped down.

 

“Wait, I will search it on the internet.” Kyuhyun said and pulled out his phone. “Oh, there it is telekinesis.” Kyuhyun raised his head on the phone. “Why did you ask?”

 

“Because, Fany is…” Siwon pointed to Tiffany as the girl raised her hand and the flower vase exploded on the table. The maknaes stared with their eyes and mouths open wide.

 

“What the…? Holy… Oh my…” Kyuhyun tongue-tied. “What just happened?”

 

Wow, that’s so cool! A voice appeared in Siwon’s mind. “Did you just say something, Yoona?”

 

“I didn’t say anything.” The girl denied.

 

“But you just said wow, that’s so cool.” Siwon argued.

 

“No, I didn’t say. I thought.

 

As soon as Yoona finished her sentence, another dead silence dropped down.

 

“Omo, Oppa, don’t tell me you have teleportation!” Yoona covered with her hand.

 

“It’s telepathy!” Kyuhyun corrected. “Hyung, can you read my thought?”

 

Siwon concentrated and… This is so stupid! I just woke up and was glued with Yoona! And now, Tiffany Noona can make a vase explode and guess what, Siwon Hyung can read mind! This world is maddening! Yo, Hyung, if I was glued with Yoona is one of Donghae Hyung’s doing; can I throw him to the Han River?

 

“Yeah, Kyuhyun. I can read your thought.” Siwon nodded.

 

“Guys, help me!” Donghae ran down from the stairs. “Jessica, sh−” He stripped on the ball at the stairs and fell. The other four narrowed their faces. “Ugh, that’s gonna hurt.” But before Donghae touched the ground, he disappeared.

 

And there was a loud sound echoed in the storage.

 

Everyone was silent.

 

“This must be a dream.” Kyuhyun mumbled. “Oh my God, this must be a dream!” He yelled as he walked around the house with Yoona being pulled along.

 

“Easy, Kyuhyun. It’s not as bad as you think.” Tiffany consoled.

 

“No, Noona! You don’t understand!” He spun around quick as Yoona yelped when she almost fell. “I woke up this morning and was stuck with Yoona. Siwon Hyung can read everyone’s mind!−”

 

“Ah, no. It’s just you and Yoona so far.” Siwon corrected but the boy didn’t notice him and continued.

 

“−Tiffany Noona is having a freaking power that can explode things!”

 

“It’s telekinesis.” Yoona added.

 

 “And Donghae Hyung! Donghae Hyung can teleport! He just disappeared in front of my own eyes!”

 

“Actually, in front of our eyes.”

 

“This is ridiculous! No science can explain this! This is only fiction in people’s imagination! How can it happen to us! It’s so unacceptable!” 

 

“Kyuhyun, just calm down. Calm down and we will solve this together, ok? Calm down.” Tiffany soothed.

 

“Wow, I never see Kyuhyun freaking out like this. I’d thought if something like this happened, he would be the first one to enjoy.” Siwon commented.

 

“Ah no, I don’t think so, Oppa. Kyuhyun doesn’t believe in something unreal.” Yoona said.

 

“Hey guys,” Jessica appeared, still in her sleepy state. “Have you seen Donghae?”

 

“Well, maybe there is only Jessica Noona is normal.” Kyuhyun sat down and sighed.

 

“I think he is in the storage.” Siwon said and pointed.

 

“Thank you.” Said the girl and flew away.

 

“On the second thought, I don’t think Jessica Eonnie is normal.” Yoona titled her head and said as she watched Jessica fly through the window. “Oh, she is go-through too.”

 

Kyuhyun felt like fainting.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

“So we have super power now?” Donghae exclaimed as they all sat in the living. “Cool,”

 

“You’re kinda slow for the person who just teleport, you know.” Siwon snickered.

 

“I can fly, right?” Jessica asked for sure. Yes! Now, I don’t have to walk anymore! Siwon raised an eyebrow. One more people he could read.

 

“And go-through, Eonnie.” Yoona added. “But I still think Tiffany Eonnie’s power is the coolest. She can make thing explode.”

 

“That’s not the right word to say, Yoona.” Tiffany smiled. “This is the real telekinesis.” She concentrated at the spoon on the table and it flew across the room, broke the vase. “But I still can’t use it though.”

 

“What’s about you, Hyung?” Donghae turned to Siwon.

 

“I have telepathy.”

 

Donghae immediately covered his head. “I don’t like your power.”

 

“You know, I still can read your mind even if you cover yourself like that.”

 

He buried his head under the sofa pillow. “I still don’t like your power.” The muffled voice came out.

 

“Kyuhyun, why don’t you say anything?” Jessica turned to the unusual quiet boy. “At this time, you must be the most excited one, no?”

 

“He is having a crisis now. Don’t freak him out more, Eonnie.” Yoona said to protect the boy. Kyuhyun turned to the girl. He never felt grateful to the girl as he was now.

 

Now, look closely, Yoona is kinda pretty. He thought.

 

Suddenly, a snicker came from Siwon as he controlled his laughter hard.

 

“Wow,” He grinned. “I never thought you would think that.”

 

Kyuhyun’s eyes widened. Cheeks darkened. “Hyung! You can’t do that! It’s privacy!”

 

“What? Why?” Yoona looked back and forth then back to Kyuhyun. “What are you thinking?”

 

“You!” Kyuhyun shouted and he immediately slapped his hands to cover his mouth.

 

“Oh ho ho,” Donghae sang. “What did you think, dongsaengie?”

 

“Yoona,” Kyuhyun answered as he started to shout. “Don’t ask me questions!”

 

“He can’t lie…” Tiffany whispered. “He can’t lie!” It became a statement.

 

“It was your wish, wasn’t it?” Kyuhyun turned to Yoona and gritted words out from his teeth.

 

“Maybe…” Yoona sounded unsure. “I just wish you would be more honest and we could be closer.”

 

“And it came true, literally.” Kyuhyun grumbled. “Your wish . And those shooting stars er. They don’t even know how to grant the wish right.”

 

“Oh God, this is the best day ever!” Donghae exclaimed as his eyes glittered so much evil. “I’m gonna make use of this!” He turned to the boy. “Kyuhyunnie~”

 

Kyuhyun stood up and bolted, didn’t forget to drag Yoona along.

 

“Yah! Yah! Stop right there, you little brat! I still have a lot of question to ask you!” Donghae launched after the maknaes with Jessica excitingly flew behind. Usually, Jessica wouldn’t run along with them. But now, she could fly. So why has to miss the fun?

 

“Do you need me to stop them?” Tiffany turned around and asked the oldest.

 

Siwon looked at Jessica fly outside the house as loud shouting in surprise of the people who passed by could be heard. “Yes, please.”

 

An invincible strength had stopped them as they were all pulled back to the house and dropped on the ground with a loud thud. “Ouch!”

 

“Yep, Yoona’s right.” Siwon nodded and smiled to the girl. “Your power is the coolest.”

 

--------------------------------------------

Annyeong~ Lucia is here.

I was thinking that I have written a lot of pranks already. If I continue it, you guys will die of boredom. So a new change may be good, no?

And Tada! Here is my new idea! What do you think about it? I think I will enjoy torture Kyuhyun for a while (Sorry to Kyuhyun biased >”<)

Btw, do you have twitter? I made twitter acc long ago but don’t use it. I think I need to use it more often. Let’s be friends @lucialuu1208

Kamsa and enjoy reading ~