Jealousy~~~

The Story of Six People

A/N: sentences written in [] are meant to be in English.

New character, everybody (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

--------------------------------------------------------

 

It was a quite peaceful day. If not mentioning the ice princess broke 2 plates and 3 bowls or Tiffany’s yelling about some thief broke into the house and stole her newly-baking cheese cake with some certain people feeling startled when hearing she saying that, yeah, it was a quite peaceful day.

 

DING DONG!

 

“I’m on it!” Kyuhyun was practically flying to the door.

 

The door opened, revealing a good-looking guy with blond hair and charming smile which in Kyuhyun’s opinion, it looked awfully idiotic. [How do you do?]

 

Kyuhyun’s face got dumbfounded.

 

A minute later, he slammed the door shut.

 

“Who is it?” Donghae who felt something weird, running out with a full-of-meat-roasting-jack in his hand and chewing it on.

 

“Dunno. Some English-speaking weirdo is in front of the door.” He replied.

 

“It’s rude to shut the door like that.” This time, Donghae opened the door.

 

Still hadn’t moving from his spot, the foreigner greeted again with that charming smile. [How do you do?]

 

Donghae got blank. Ok, it's not their fault to have foreigner fright.

 

The blonde boy looked at the roasting-jack in Donghae’s hand, his smile got wider. [Oh, barbecue. Nice.]

 

“He just says [Baby cute] right? There is no baby in this house.” Donghae whispered to Kyuhyun. “No, I think he said [Barbie cute]. Maybe, this weirdo obsessed with some dolls.” The younger whispered back.

 

A pair of hands pushed their heads together with a loud bang and the two boys could hear Siwon from their behind. “No, he said you two need learning your English more. Now get out, you’re embarrassing your families’ names.”

 

[Hi, my name is Siwon. Nice to meet you.] Siwon shook hand with the foreigner.

 

[Nice to meet you, Mr. Siwon. My name is Henry Lau. They have already told me about you in the letter. Please take care of me while I’m at Korea.] The boy smiled at him.

 

[It’s my pleasure.] He smiled back. [Please, come in.]

 

“Hyung, Hyung, Hyung, who is that weirdo?” Kyuhyun and Donghae pulled Siwon back, whispered while eyes were on Henry who was admiring the house inside.

 

“His name is Henry Lau, an exchange student from Canada. He will stay here for a while.” Siwon said.

 

“Ohhh~” They chorused.

-----------------------------------------------

 

[Mr. Siwon,] Henry came running while calling. His face seemed like just finding something interesting.

 

[Siwon is fine.]

 

[Ok, Siwon. I heard them say Korean girls are pretty. Now, when I see it myself, they do look pretty.] Henry made a sign toward the three confused girls because of seeing a foreigner in their house. [Just look at them. Wow!]

 

Siwon glanced at the girls before whispering to Henry. [Sorry but they are not available for you.]

 

[Aww, that … Oh well, it doesn’t matter. I’m gonna make friends with them now.]

 

That time, Siwon thought, maybe, he made a mistake for accepting this exchange student.

 

“Karma is a , Hyung.” Yeah, way to go to add fuel into fire. 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

Kyuhyun and Donghae were furious. First, Henry were sitting between Jessica and Tiffany, chatting with Yoona whose English was almost at the same level with them but listening intensely to the blonde boy. Second, those seats were theirs. And third, the flirtatious grin on Henry’s face was freaking pissing them off.

 

“Noona,” Kyuhyun poked Tiffany’s shoulder. “We need help.”

 

“Wait a minute, Kyuhyun. Henry is about to finish telling a story.” Tiffany waved her hand.

 

“Siwon Hyung is gonna broke a lung.” Kyuhyun’s mouth slipped out such a stupid excuse that he wanted to smack himself for it. “He needs a lung to breathe.”

 

Kyuhyun shoot Donghae a sinister glare as the older boy immediately understood and had his hand-chop flying right on Siwon’s neck from behind. Poor the oldest boy, he was drinking tea and right now, yeah, it was exactly like Kyuhyun said, he needs a lung to breathe.

 

A concern look went across her face as Tiffany immediately stood up from her seat and ran to Siwon.

 

One’s done. Two more to go.

 

“Jessica Noona, he is dying.” Kyuhyun said with poker face. Goodness, enough with all the dying stuffs, could he find a better excuse?

 

“Who’s dying?” Jessica asked back, face looked puzzled.

 

“Donghae Hyung.” Kyuhyun sent a glance toward the dumbfounded boy behind his back as Donghae fell back instantly, hand waving in the air, looked like he was done for good.

 

Jessica stood up from her seat as Kyuhyun smirked triumphantly.

 

Two were done.

 

If you questioned about what excuse Kyuhyun used for Yoona then there was none. Because the girl was literally thrown out off the room by Kyuhyun before she’s knowing.

 

“Hey, you blonde boy, don’t think highly just because of you’re foreigner. Stop messing with this house without my acknowledgement.” Kyuhyun looked at Henry and stated.

 

[Are they your girls?] Henry asked back.

 

“Yes, that, that,” Kyuhyun pointed at Henry’s seat then his breakfast, “And that,” lastly, at the door where Yoona was locked out. “Are mine.”

 

[Calm down, man. I want nothing.]

 

“As if,” Kyuhyun snorted. “I know what you want.”

 

“That’s right. Show him what we have.” Donghae, who was dying a few minutes ago, stood up and joined Kyuhyun’s speech. “No one is allowed to mess with this house.”

 

[Are you jealous?]

 

“What the hell?! Why would we?!” They threw a fit, maybe two fits, as if Henry hit the bull’s eyes. “For these ugly, never!”

 

Siwon, who was only recovering after the choke his dongsaengs gave him, lying on the floor with Tiffany’s help, found it amazing when they could mouth-fighting without understanding what each other said a bit. Language barrier seemed to be nothing.

 

“What the hell you just said?! Are you looking down on us?!”

 

“fat&%&^fgjugyoiutgjukjt&^*i%^&!”

 

What the hell? Was Donghae shouting in Chinese? Siwon sighed. He should stop Donghae when the younger boy was at his fifth movie of Jackie Chan last night.

--------------------------------------------

 

“Where are you going?” Jessica asked when she saw the two boys carried crowbar and shovel out of the house.

 

“To the river…” Donghae flinched with guilt.

 

“Which river?” Yoona asked.

 

“… The one by the bridge…” Kyuhyun stuttered.

 

“Which bridge?” Tiffany asked.

 

Donghae and Kyuhyun glanced at each other wordlessly, “… the one by the river…” and ran off.

 

Siwon looked at Henry who was happily eating after-breakfast-snack and felt sorry. Somehow, many scenarios appeared in his head. For example, he was going to get kill then had his corpse buried in unknown place.

 

Dear God, please don’t make my imagination real.

-----------------------------------------

Good morning/ afternoon/ evening, Lucia is texting.

I have nothing to say for my disappearance OTL OTL OTL I was getting so lazy lately.

I got quite obsessed with Henry since Trap. He is too adorable and I can’t help it ~(‾▿‾)~ wee~

The weather over here is so hot, it’s 39○C already. Some one saves me please! ~(T△T~)(~T△T)~ How is it in your place?

Enjoy reading~