Birthday Party

The Story of Six People

 

“One shot! One shot! One shot!...”

 

Shouting and clapping echoed a whole mansion. Today, they were celebrating Tiffany and Siwon’s birthdays. After eating and playing around, they decided to get into cards game.

 

Punishments were written into papers and put in a box. Person lost in cards game had to pick one.

 

And here, we had Donghae loosing in poker and had to drink up 20 egg yolks.

 

“Ugh…” Donghae just finished his glass and was about to throw up.

 

“Hey, hey, hey, to the left, to the left!” Jessica who sat on his right shouted. “Lee Donghae, if you throw up on me, I’m gonna strangle you to death!”

 

“Hyung, bathroom is over there. Littering is crime.” Kyuhyun who was on his left, said.

 

Donghae ran like the wind to the bathroom.

 

“Kyuhyun keeps winning. Can we play another game? I think he’s cheating.” Yoona pouted.

 

“No, no, no, no, no~” Kyuhyun shook his index finger. “It’s called luck and talent, babe. And literally, you don’t have one.”

 

“Nooooooo, one more game! I need to get revenge!” Donghae jumped in as soon as he returned.

 

“Ok, don’t cry when you lose again.” Kyuhyun winked and started to deal cards.

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

“Yah, Hyung, you can be like this! That’s unfair.” Kyuhyun shouted as soon as Siwon picked another card from Tiffany. “She needs to play on her own!” The poor girl didn’t know how to play.

 

“Ha! Full house! Eat this!” Jessica smacked her cards down, soundly.

 

“Wait, wait, wait! Wait for it,” Yoona shouted, seemed very excited. “Watch me! A royal flush! I won! Woohooo~”

 

“So, who lose?” Tiffany asked cluelessly.

 

“Well, apparently, not you.” Siwon laid down her cards and smiled.

 

“Not me either.” Donghae finished his last cards. “Which means~” He grinned.

 

“Which means~” Other grinned along.

 

“Kyuhyunnie~”

 

Kyuhyun just wanted to slap on those quintuplets Siamese cat faces so hard that they couldn’t grin anymore.

 

“Ho ho ho, I told ya!” Donghae stood up and laughed with both hands on hip. “Karma is a bi----”

 

“Ehem!” Siwon cleared his throat.

 

“---beautiful thing,” Donghae smiled flattered. “Karma is a beautiful thing, Hyung.”

 

Kyuhyun glared at his cards so hard as if it could burn a hole in the middle as he gathered the cards.

 

“Wait, wait, not so fast.” Tiffany stopped. “You need to pick your punishment first.” She held out the biscuit box. “Come on~”

 

He slipped his hand into the box. Without looking, directly throwing it toward Siwon and Donghae.

 

“Let’s see what you pick.” They opened the paper. The three girls also stuck their head in, looking curiously.

 

Kyuhyun finished dealing cards yet the other five still hadn’t moved. Heck, they were not even moving from their spots.

 

“What’s in there?” He asked, feeling worried.

 

“Dude, you just got a super duper lucky lottery.” Siwon laughed.

 

“What’s it?” Something not good was coming up.

 

“Check out yourself.” Donghae threw the paper to Kyuhyun. His face muscle twitched so much from restraining laughing.

.

.

.

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep* *Beep* What the *Beep* is this?

 

Ha ha

 

Must be something wrong with the eyes.

 

Kyuhyun rubbed his eyes so hard that it about to go blind.

 

The other five were about to burst out laughing.

 

Kyuhyun lifted his head, glaring at Jessica and Yoona who were responsible for writing the notes.

 

Ha ha

 

White paper, black ink, two words.

 

Cross dress

.

.

 

He couldn’t believe what Donghae said came true. It must be karma. It must be Karma. It hit him hard this time.

 

 

Actually, the game’s punishments were normal. Before this game, random picks were like drinking egg yolks, stretching, writing with their butts… something that they did normally, no big deal.

 

However, could not believe that there was something like this inside the box.

 

“Ha ha ha, Kyuhyunnie, you have such a good luck. I only wrote one slot. I can’t believe you pick it.”

 

“True, true, true. Eonnie, you’re so bad but I like it.” Yoona gave a big thumb-up to Jessica.

 

Ha-ha, good friends indeed.

 

He used every excuse, as long as he got away from it. “But my body is a lot bigger than you. How can I fit?”

 

The two girls stopped laughing and thought. Kyuhyun grinned.

 

“Don’t worry. I have my grandma’s clothes. It’s really huge.” Tiffany cut in.

 

*Beep* Noona, I thought you were on my side? You’re always being nice to me!

 

“Come on, Oppa. Help me to carry it down.” Tiffany stood up and pulled Siwon’s hand. “It’s put in a box with many other things.”

 

*Beep* Hyung, better not betray me!

 

Siwon glanced at Kyuhyun’s pleading eyes, then at anticipating eyes of Tiffany.

 

Sorry, kid. Tiffany wanted it.

 

“Ok,”

 

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep* Sir, you failed at being a man.

 

After Tiffany and Siwon finished carrying the box down. The eldest with Donghae and Jessica started to choose clothes for Kyuhyun.

 

“Don’t worry, Kyuhyun.” Yoona patted his shoulder. “I will make sure the clothes are normal enough.”

 

He was feeling touched until… “Eonnie, Oppa, there are leg socks in here! Put it in! Put it in!”

 

*Beep*

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

Kyuhyun were sitting in the bathroom, face-to-face with the clothes they picked. He could hear them laughing outside the door, shouting for him to come out.

 

How can he come out with these?

 

What the *beep* with these water-tern sleeve?

 

What the *beep* with the lace collar?

 

What the *beep* with this short skirt?

 

And long black leg socks?? *Beep* Beep* Beep* How can there is a wig here in this house??

 

“Come on, Kyuhyun, come out!” Jessica knocked hard on the door. “If you don’t like that, I have a big-sized lace nightdress for you to try.”

 

“You have that?” Donghae was startled. “Why are you not wearing it?”

 

“ert!”

 

.

.

 

After a lot of *beep* going through his head, Kyuhyun felt he should have a serious life talk with these five.

 

It must be karma. It must be Karma. It must be Karma!

 

Oh my God, please don’t notice me. Please let me die slowly!!!

-------------------------------------

 

The moment when the five felt so bored that they were about to have another game, the bathroom door opened.

 

They were all startled.

 

Hey babe, who are you? Where is Kyuhyun?

 

Kyuhyun pulled his skirt down, feeling uncomfortable. Why girl’s skirt is so short?

 

Donghae walked slowly toward Kyuhyun, indecently lifted up his chin and winked. “Beauty, wanna date?”

 

“Get out of my way! Date my foot.” Kyuhyun pushed Donghae’s hand away, heavily stepped to the sofa and sat down.

 

“If you dare to laugh, I’m gonna make you disable for life.” Siwon was threatened.

 

*Click*Click*Click*

 

“Yah! You three!” He shouted at the three girls. “Give me your phone!”  He swore he never saw they run this fast in gym class.

 

*Click*Click*

 

“Choi Siwon! Lee Donghae! Don’t let me catch you because you will be dead!”

 

The next morning, his picture was all over the instagram but it got delete before anyone can see because a certain person had learned to hack.

 

 

 

Hey, check out your new sister. Her name is Hyunnie ;)

 

------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, Lucia is back~ It has been more than a year. Long time no see. Do you still remember me? ( Ọ A Ọ )