And it is...

When A Star Lost Its Shine {DISCONTINUED}

 

Here we are.In front of my hotel.Eli walked out from the taxi and open the door for me.
"Thank you,"
"You're most welcome.Sorry I just can send you with taxi today.As I told you earlier,my car broke down,near this area when I was on my way to my office this morning.Well I guess I should be thankful to the broke down car..."

"Hahaha.....hmm..it was nice seeing you today,though it was unexpected,"
"Hope this won't be our last meet.And here..."Eli checking something from his coat and hand out a business card.
"This is my card.Come to my office when you're free.I know you're well educated,working as a waitress is not your level.The Master u have doesn't suit your job.The hotel too.You deserve to stay in a better place.My contact numbers is included too,in the business card.Just in case if you...missed me?keke..."
Soo Jin laugh and wrinkled her face.She take the business card and read it."'Mr Kim Kyung Jae,President of Kim Corporate Corporation' wow,already a president?Congratulations!"
"Thanks.It was just few months ago.My dad is not well so I have to take over his place,"

"Ouh,your dad is sick?"
"He got heart attack few months ago while we had our monthly meeting.The doctors said he can't stressed,thinking too much and need a lot of rest.So he decided to hand over the company to me earlier than it should be,"
"Earlier than it should be?You mean you start from the lower level,i guess?"
Eli shook his head.
"It is so like you,Ellison Kim...Ooppss,or should I call you,Mr President?"

"Haha,but I'm not your boss.yet...you can call me that after you're accepted as Kim Corporate Corporation employee,officially,arasseo?"Eli closer his face with mine and pinch my nose.
"Eli!We're not kids anymore!"I slapped his shoulder,jokingly.
He just laugh,enjoying it.
"Wait!Is it my ear are broken,or I really heard someone here talking in Korean?"
"Hahaha,I am a Korean ok?My parents are 100% korean,so do I.What's there to be weird about?"
"Well,I can see your korean is not rusty anymore.If not I have to hear 'ayamsayo' instead of 'annyeonghaseyo','gopeta' instead of 'gomapta' and many weird and funny korean words that u make youself,keke.."
"It was before,okay?Now I'm working and have to travel a lot,including to Korea.So I have to learn the language if I want to make a business deal there.It just unfortunate of me for never meet you when I went there.You hid too well,SooJin,"


"Ehem,ehem!"a loud fake cough made by the taxi driver astounded us.
"If you wanna continue your drama,you can just continue in the hotel.I don't wanna know.I just need my taxi fare,"the man give us a scary glare.

"Uhh,no,I will ride your taxi to my home,"Eli rushed into the taxi,and I closed the door for him.
Eli let down the taxi mirror,waving at me.
"See you...tomorrow?Chalja~"then he blow a kiss for me.
I didn't have the chance to say anything,as the taxi make its move.I just wave him back.

Eli...i don't know what this meeting means...Is it brings good or bad sign?For me,for you,or both of us? *sigh*


While Eli in the taxi,who was enjoying your wave back,get shocked as he saw something unfamiliar with your fingers.Something that stuck in between those fingers.Something shiny~His breath stuck,his brain is working hard,trying to translate what is the situation mean.In denial,actually.It can't be that thing.Things that symbolize... you're belong to...someone...SooJin he know  never wear any random accessories on random day.Back then when we were dating,she only wear our couple ring on certain days,because she don't want to lose it,Or taken by any rivals of her,who was my fans/secret admirer.But once she ever told me,she will only wear the ring persistently after she is...oh no!It can't be!

 

 

 

*Can't keep my promise due to server error the whole week,hope you understand >.<