Himchan Sunbaenim.

My Family, Friends, and Love.

 

Juniel was ready for the party. She looked cute yet stunning in her black mini dress and light make up on. Her hair wasn't tied, and it was slightly curled. 

Luhan said he would pick her up, so she was sitting on the living room watching TV while waiting for Luhan to come.

6PM. The bell rang.

Juniel knew it was Luhan and she ran for the door. All her brothers were out with their own friends.

Luhan was leaning beside the door, waiting for Juniel to came out.

"Lulu! Is that you?" Juniel asked while shouting from inside. Seconds next, she opened the door.

"Yeah it's me~ Are you ready?"

"I'm ready!" Juniel closed the door and walked beside Luhan.

Luhan opened  the car door for Juniel and got himself on the driver side. Juniel wore the seatbelt and clapped her hands, excited.

"Do I look good?" Juniel asked Luhan, who was starting the engine and started driving to the place where the party was going to be held.

"Yeah you look good." Luhan said while driving. Juniel pouted, "You don't even look at me.."

Luhan glanced  at Juniel, and then back focusing on driving. He smiled a little before saying, "I looked at you earlier. You're stunning, Juniel. I swear."

Juniel was blushing hard upon hearing Luhan praising her.  She took out her iPhone and started talking selcas with different poses. Luhan chuckled when he saw Juniel acting cute. Juniel hit Luhan’s arm and continue taking photos, ignoring Luhan.

Finally, they arrived at the place where the party was held. Before they got out of the car, Juniel asked Luhan to take a selca with her. Juniel acting cute with Luhan beside her, smiling sweetly. After done taking photo, they got out from the car. The party was  held at a café. Juniel had her arms linked with Luhan, and they entered the café.

Jieun the birthday girl, was dressed in a pink mini dress. She spotted Juniel and Luhan near the front  door, so she made her way to greet them. Jieun waved her hands at Juniel and Luhan.

“Oh, Jieun-ah!! Happy birthday~!!!” Juniel hugged Jieun. Jieun hugged  back.

 “Thankyou, Juniel-ah! Enjoy the party! Who are you bringing along with you? Your boyfriend? I never knew you had one!” Jieun said while winking at Luhan. Juniel slapped Jieun’s arms while shooking her head, “Luhan is my best friend. Ah, I gotta introduce you guys. Jieun, this is Luhan, and Luhan, this is Jieun.”

Jieun and Luhan shooked their hands while smiling at each other.

“Alright, I’ll go to greet other guests. Enjoy the party! Foods and drinks are all over there!” Jieun said while pointing to a big table near the stage.

“Should we get a drink?” Luhan asked Juniel.

“Yeah, sure. Let’s go.” She linked her arms with Luhan and they walked get drinks.

Sometimes Juniel would talk to her classmates and introduce Luhan to them. Luhan really talked well with some of her girl friends, and that annoyed her. She pouted and make her way back to take the plate. The rainbow cake caught her attention. But when she was about to take the plate, someone patted her shoulder and offered his hand for a handshake from her. Juniel furrowed her eyebrows- a bit shocked, but nevertheless, she shook that hand.

[This is Himchan, he's from the group B.A.P]

“Hello, I’m Himchan, your senior. You’re Juniel?” He smiled while putting his hands back into his pockets.

“Ne, I’m Juniel.. Nice to meet you here, Himchan sunbaenim..” She slightly bowed and smiled at him. He might be looking a bit intimidating but overall, he seemed to be a nice person.

“Are you alone here, Juniel? I’ll help you with the cake.” He handed her the plate and the mini spoon.

“Thankyou, Himchan sunbaenim.. Ani, I’m here with my bestfriend. Oh, he’s approaching us.” Juniel replied. Luhan was walking towards them with his hands in pocket. He nodded at Himchan.

“Himchan sunbaenim, this is Luhan. Luhan, this is Himchan sunbaenim..” Juniel introduced them to each other while smiling, although inside she felt like kicking Luhan because he almost forgot about her.

“Luhan.”

“Himchan.”

 

 

"Himchan sunbaenim seemed to be a good person." Juniel muttered while looking at the road.

"He has just introduced himself. Isn't it too early to judge, little girl?" Luhan replied while driving. He chuckled when he saw her pout.

"I'm not a little girl! But maybe you're right, it's too early to judge. Besides, my friends told me he's a playboy."

Luhan nodded at her and switch the radio on. 

A song was playing, and it was "What is Love" by EXO-M.

Luhan was humming along with the song when Juniel patted his shoulder.

"You can understand this song?" She asked curiously.

"Of course. I'm a chinese, just in case you have forgotten about this fact." Luhan wiggled his eyebrows. 

"Can you sing along?"

"Qǐng nǐ gàosu wǒ rúguǒ zhèyàng jiùshì ài~"

"Woah!! Seems like you know this song well."

"Yeah, one of my fave."

"What does that mean, by the way?"

"The lyric I sang just now?"

"Yeah."

"It means 'Tell me, if this is love'"

"So cute!! Teach me chinese!"

"Well, it's not for free~"

"I'll treat you Baozi!!"

"Ah, talking about Baozi, you made me remember something. My friends are coming the day after tomorrow. Baozi gege is coming along too."

"Really? Baozi gege, Kris gege, Yixing gege, Chen gege, and Tao are coming? Whoaaa~! It's going to be fun!!"

"Yes, miss. Are you that excited?"

"Of course! I'm meeting my chinese gege! It's been like a year since I last saw them!"

"Alright, alright. They told me they missed you too. Wanna go pick them up at the airport?"

"COUNT ME IN!!!!!"

Luhan chuckled upon seeing the excited Juniel.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: : Let's just pretend Luhan's friends from China are all pure chinese ^_^