Arrival

My Family, Friends, and Love.

 

 

Class ended early and she immediately texted Luhan to pick her up. Those two were going to pick the guys on the airport.

Juniel was fidgeting in her seat. She was really excited on meeting her close brothers from China. Luhan chuckled when he saw her biting her lips and smiling like a little child.

"Your smile is really scary. I swear." Luhan couldn't held it any longer. He bursted into laughter. 

Juniel frowned and hit Luhan's arm playfully.

"It's been a long time since I've last met them, okay?" She smiled again.

"Okay okay.. I'm going to call my chauffeur now. This car is not enough for them all to fit in."

Luhan parked his car and they both got out of the car. Juniel held onto Luhan’s arm and she kept jumping on the way.

15 minutes of waiting, the guys finally came out. First it was Kris, carrying his black handbag and a luggage. He was wearing a  dark grey v-neck tshirt with a black jeans. He looked stunning with his extremely tall figure. Juniel’s eyes immediately set up on him. He walked over with that smug face, but when he saw Juniel and Luhan, he smiled.

“Kris Gege!!!” Juniel waved and ran to him.

Kris actually wasn’t the type to be close to girls easily. But it was a different case for Juniel. She’s like a little sister to him.

Kris dropped his handbag and chuckled when Juniel gave him a breathtaking  hug.

“Aye little girl, how have you been? You missed me that much?” Kris said, still envolving her with a hug while patting her head. Juniel looked up at him, slowly releasing her hands from the hug.

“I’ve been good! Gege you have no idea how much I missed you! Where’s the others?” Juniel looked around, confused. “Don’t tell me they didn’t come. I’ll kill Lulu for lying to me.”

“You won’t.” Luhan chuckled and tilted his head. He could see her eyes lit up when she saw the guys standing behind him.

Standing behind Luhan was Xiumin, Chen, Lay, and the baby giant Tao.

Xiumin wiggled his eyebrows, Chen smiled sweetly, Lay chuckled, and Tao pouting.

“OHMYGOD when did you guys sneaked in behind Luhan? How come I didn’t see you guys??” Juniel hugged them one by one.

“Yah! It was because you were too busy hugging Kris Ge and forgot about us. And by the way, your nickname for Luhan Ge is cute. Lu-lu.” Tao complained. Juniel frowned. Xiumin patted her head, “He was just kidding. He’s still a giant baby, don’t you forget about that. And Lu-lu.. sure it is cute,” He said. Tao made a peace sign while grinning.

“C’mon guys! The bus is here already. Let’s have dinner. Juniel has prepared a little party for you guys in her house.” Luhan snapped in, not saying anything about his nickname.

“Alright, let’s go.”

Parked in front of the airport was the luxurious bus. Kris, Tao, Xiumin, Chen and Lay got in the bus.

“Meimei, Luhan, why don’t you guys join us? There’s still a space. This bus is big.” Lay said while popping his head out of the window.

“But Lulu drove his car all the way here.. we can’t leave it here.” Juniel answered.

“It’s okay, I’ll ask my other chauffeur to drive my car home.”

Juniel looked extremely happy and got in the bus, squeezing herself between Kris and Tao at the back, while Luhan sit beside Lay, chatting happily.

“Tao Ge, your legs are really long..” Juniel said out of the blue.

“I take that as a compliment!” Tao stuck his tongue out, “By the way, Kris Ge’s legs are longer than mine.”

Kris chuckled, “Yeah, our legs are long.. longer than yours, shortie~” Kris stuck his tongue out too. Juniel frowned, poking Xiumin’s shoulder. “Xiumin Ge, these giants are bullying me, they said I’m a shortie!” Xiumin turned back, smiling at Juniel. “I can’t help that, baby girl. They often teased me too. Even my Mom told me not to stand beside them too often.”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!” Juniel bursted into an uncontrollable laughter.

“Yah!! Are you laughing at me now??????” Xiumin complained, and he tried to tickle Juniel from his sit but he failed as Juniel hide herself behind  Tao’s shoulder.

“Sit nicely, Xiumin Ge. This bus is shaking because of you,” Chen complained while giggling. The oldest frowned and whispered, “I’ll continue this at home, little girl.” He stuck out his tongue.

“Yes, old man, and I’ll hide behind everyone and you won’t be able to find me,” Juniel giggled again.

They finally arrived at Juniel’s mansion after all the bickering. Some butler came to greet them and took their luggages.

“Where are you guys going to sleep?” Juniel asked them as they enter the mansion.

“We haven’t thought about it yet. Maybe we’ll just stay at the hotel around here.” Kris said, the others nodded along.

“Why don’t you guys stay at my house?” Juniel suggested happily.

“Ah~ it wouldn’t be convenient, we’ll cause so much ruckus here.” Chen grinned.

“My parents wouldn’t mind. You guys are like their children too. You guys are staying here, okay?? Okaayy???” She looked at them pleadingly.

“Hey brothers! Yeah, just stay here for the time being. There’s some vacant rooms beside our room. Just stay here or this little girl will bug me and I’ll die before tomorrow.” Jonghun ran down the stairs with Minhwan tailing behind him and gave each of them a brotherly hug.

“Lulu, you have to stay here too!” Juniel said while pulling his sleeve.

“Okay okay~”

“I’ll invite Jiyeon too!!” Juniel took his phone out and started texting Jiyeon.