Chapter 9.

My Family, Friends, and Love.

 

They had dinner at home. Everyone ate heartily while chatting happily. After dinner, they decided to walk around. The guys wore simple t-shirt and jeans while Juniel wore her pink pajama.

“Minhwan Oppa, can I get an ice cream?” Juniel clasped both of her hands and looked at Minhwan with a pair of puppy eyes. Her third brother couldn’t resist her aegyo. He nodded.

“Babo, aren’t you afraid of gaining weight?” Jonghun said suddenly while ruffling her hair. Juniel turned to look at him, pouting.

“Why do you care so much about weight?!! Ugly Oppa!!!” Juniel stuck her tongue out at him. Jonghun’s eyes widened, ready to catch her, but Juniel was faster. She hid behind Kris which was way taller than Jonghun.

“Come here you little brat!” Jonghun put his hands on his hips.

The Chinese guys laughed at them. Juniel stuck her tongue out at Jonghun again.

“Catch me if you can!! Mehrong~~” And with that, she ran towards Tao. Tao automatically tried to block Jonghun from reaching Juniel,  and she managed to hid behind everyone without getting caught. Jonghun finally got tired, and he stopped. Juniel was also panting. The atmosphere was good though.

After getting her ice cream, she plopped herself on the swing. They were all over the playground by the park. Jonghun sat on the unoccupied swing beside her and watched her while she was enjoying her ice cream. She’s her only sister, and he loved her so much. All of her brothers loved her, and they all had different ways of showering her with love.

“Why are you staring at me like that, Oppa? Are you fascinated by my beauty?” Juniel winked cutely at him.

Jonghun pretended to cough while Juniel laughed happily.

“Are you sure you’re not kidding your handsome brother?” Jonghun shook his head.

“I pretend I didn’t hear those words. Mehrong~” She stuck out her tongue again.

“Aish this kid. I’ll let this pass now. I’m tired.” Jonghun sighed.

“Oldie Oppa~” Juniel sang.

“Stop teasing me, little brat.”

“Stop calling me brat.”

“Stop teasing me then.”

“I didn’t, I was stating the fact-“

“Yah you two, when are you going to stop? Seriously.” Kris appeared suddenly with two big packs of fried chicken wings and tissues.

Jonghun and Juniel automatically stopped bickering at the sight of the food and took the tissues and grab the warm fried chicken wings. Kris chuckled at the sudden quiet atmosphere in front of him, then went to the others. All of them took the chicken wings happily, especially Minhwan. That guy looked as if he couldn’t live without chicken.

“Seriously, I think all of us ate a lot today.” Chen said while munching.

They nodded approvingly, “Even the only girl doesn’t seem to care about weight and stuffs.” Xiumin said, looking at Juniel who was eating quietly.

Juniel immediately stopped munching, “You guys, stop talking about weight or stuffs. It’s not like I’m getting married tomorrow and my wedding dress won’t fit if I eat this much.”

Lay laughed at her careless comment, “That better don’t be true or you’ll be crying the whole night.” He added.

“I wish my future husband will accept me just the way I am though. Even if I gained a hundred kilograms, I hope he would still love me.” Juniel said.

Everyone gaped at her. Where on earth did she learn those words though?

“Weight is not a problem if your future husband really loved you.” Luhan responded calmly.

“Luhan’s right, and if your future husband happened to hurt you because of your weight, I’ll kill him.” Jonghun finally said.

“That’s right. If your future husband hurt you, we’ll make him suffer.” Minhwan said  in a serious tone.

“Oppas! What’s with the sudden awkward atmosphere?” Juniel laughed. The Chinese Geges chuckled, “Your brothers are sure scary, Juniel-ah.” Tao said.

“So make sure you choose the right man.” Jonghun’s mature side finally appeared.

“You too Oppa, be the right man for your future wife.” Juniel patted his shoulder.

“Why are you lecturing me now?”

“Because you don’t act like one, and I’m worried of my future sister-in-law.”

“Stop teasing me! It’s not my fault that the girls threw themselves at me.”

“Then don’t bother them!”

“Aish stop that, alright? Don’t nag at me.”

Juniel puffed her cheeks. She stood up, and walked to wash her hands on the faucet near the public restrooms located around the park. Chen followed  behind her.

“I didn’t expect to see a faucet over here.” Chen said.

“Me too. It was probably built for those who happens to have picnic here.” Juniel said.

“Hmm yeah, you’re right.”

The rest of them took their turns of washing hands, while Chen was sitting on a bench and Juniel was busy with her phone. Jonghun who was done with washing his handspeeked over.

“Oh, Himchan Sunbaenim again.”Jonghun said out loud.

“Yah!! You were peeking? That’s impolite!!” Juniel put her phone back in the pocket of her pajama. Jonghun crossed his arms over his chest, “He needs to stop bugging you.”

“He’s not bugging me.” Juniel denied.

“Okay you two, stop arguing. Let’s go home, it’s late already.” Thank God, Kris stepped in their conversation.

Juniel clung into Minhwan’s arms and walked slowly, she was beginning to feel sleepy. They went to wash up immediately when they reached home, and went straight to bed then.