Worried.

My Family, Friends, and Love.

 

 

 

It was almost dark when Juniel finished all her assignments. She was at the library, putting back all the books into the shelves, when someone poked her shoulders. Juniel turned back, and instantly smiled at that person, “Hello Jieun.”

 

“Hello too, Juniel. What are you doing here? It’s dark now.” Jieun said, with her hands on her hips. She looked concerned.

 

“Finishing the assignments that are due on Monday. I’m afraid I wouldn’t be able to finish it before Monday, so I’m doing this now. It’s done!” Juniel beamed, she looked cheerful despite her tiredness of spending almost the entire day at school.

 

“It’s only Wednesday, what are you worried about? Unless it’s Sunday now, you would be worried sick.” Jieun smiled.

 

“Because Me, Luhan, Oppas and Geges are going to have fun. So I’m doing this now.” Juniel slowly walking back to the table to arrange her things and put it on her backpack.

 

“Geges? Are they the ones I saw this morning?” Jieun asked curiously.

 

“Yeah, they’re from China. By the way, what are you doing here? Are you doing the assignments too?” Juniel fixed the strap of her backpack.

 

“No, I had a chat with Himchan Sunbaenim. I was going to head home when I saw the door of this library opened slightly, so I came to check who’s here at this hour. Turned out it was you.”

 

“Oh I see. You had a chat with Himchan Sunbae-“

 

Juniel’s phone rang, it was Jonghun. Juniel grinned, signalling to Jieun that she was going to pick up the phone. They were walking together while Juniel answered the call.

 

“YAH BABO!! WHERE ARE YOU NOW? WHY DON’T YOU CALL? WHY ARE YOU NOT GOING OUT AT THIS HOUR? YAHHHHH!!!! I’M OUTSIDE WITH THE GUYS, GET OUT NOW!!”

 

Juniel held her phone away from her ears, chuckling because of her protective brothers. Jieun looked at her-smiling, amused.

 

“OKAY OPPA I’M ON MY WAY PLEASE DON’T SHOUT!!” She hung up the phone and put it inside her bag.

 

“Sorry, my brothers are always like that.” Juniel shook her head while smiling.

 

“It’s okay, you’re lucky you have brothers who dotes you alot. I envy you.” Jieun said, not looking into Juniel’s eyes. Juniel didn’t realize, though.

 

“I have to rush now. Himchan Sunbaenim said he’ll take me home, and he’s waiting for me in the parking lot. See you!” Jieun suddenly said after she read the text on her phone. Juniel nodded, and Jieun ran so fast leaving her alone. Juniel started to walk a bit faster because it’s getting real dark and there’s no sign of anyone there.

 

 

 

 

She was about to step into the stairs when she suddenly stopped, because her brothers- minus Siwon- along with Luhan and Chinese Geges were standing in front of her. Juniel gasped, and confused of their abilities of finding her. I mean, this place is big, she thought.

 

“WHY ARE YOU HERE THIS LATE—“ Jonghun stepped forward, and Minhwan quickly held his arms. Oh no, Jonghun is going to explode, that was all Minhwan thought.

 

Juniel quickly ran back and hid behind the nearest wall. If Jonghun Oppa explodes here then I’m dead. Juniel held onto her punding chest, slightly scared. She felt someone’s presence, and she automatically covered her face with her hands.

 

“Yah, don’t be scared, it’s me, Lulu.” Luhan patted her shoulder, while smiling brightly. Juniel let out a sigh.

 

“Jonghun Hyung was just worried of you not informing any of us about your whereabouts, or when are you going home, so we decided to fetch you here. Come with me.” Luhan explained calmly.

 

Juniel loved his calmness. She loved how he could handle attention wisely, and he always knew what to say.

 

“Okay! But promise me you won’t let him nag me.” Juniel pouted.

 

“I’ll try, no one can shut him up, though.” Luhan grinned.

 

Juniel followed behind Luhan. She hid herself behind his back, and Luhan found that cute. Kris and Xiumin approach them, they initiated to help Juniel.

 

“Hyung, don’t nag her.” Minhwan told Jonghun who was about to open his mouth. Jonghun’s attention immediately drifted to Minhwan.

 

“How do you know I was about to nag her?!”

 

“Well, I’ve known you for what seemed like forever. You were born before me, don’t you remember that? Don’t nag Juniel because I’m gonna puke listening to all your pointless lectures, Hyung.” Minhwan shook his head.

 

Jonghun glared at Minhwan but decided to let him off this time.

 

“I’m letting you off this time, Chicken.”

 

“WHAT DID YOU CALL ME-“

 

Lay went between them, “Yah you two, stop bickering. Tao is hungry, and he’s going to whine if we don’t go grab something to eat now.”

 

Juniel sighed. Kris chuckled and patted her head while they were walking back to the cars.