Chapter ~5~

I'm in LOVE with an ANNOYING guy ?!!!

YOUR P.O.V

One week had passed and all of us were living a happy normal life with no one to disturb us.  "Hey guys why don't we go to the mall.. the mall is just a few blocks from our house." Minnie started suggested. "Yeah all of my clothes are sooo last season.. I should really buy the latest ones.. I am dying for new clothes.. and i am craving for the new 'Jimmy Choo' shoes and the new limited edition handbag".  Hana said while squealing like a fangirl.

                                                                                                           ~~>     THE SHOES  <~~            

                                                                            http://designershoesoutlets.info/image/20101230192437974.jpg

                                                                     20101230192437974.jpg

                                                                                   ~~>  THE BAG  <~~

                                          http://www.loveitsomuch.com/uploads/201205/28/stylish%20pink%20shoulder%20bag-f56975.jpg

                                               stylish%20pink%20shoulder%20bag-f56975.j

I glanced at Nana and I saw her nodding her head in approval. "So... to the mall we go...!! ~ " Hana and Minnie said together in sync. I just started to shake my head at their *choodingness* behaviour.  tch they are soooo hyper when it comes to shopping. As we were walking to the mall we saw a large crowd gathering in front of the mall entrance.

Nana let out a big sigh while Hana and Minnie were jumping around like crazy lunatics. All of us were wondering whats  with the commotion there.
"Unnie.. is there a big sale there?"  "are they giving out free gummy bears or lollipop?" "are they giving out free samplers?" Minnie and Hana kept asking me and Nana stupid questions. "hmmm.. molla..." I just shrugged. "Aish.. yah..~ Palli... are we going to get in or what?" Nana was pouting. Oh i think that was the 1st pout that we had ever seen.

"Yeah.. Let's go, Let's go, Let's go..~!!!" Hana and Minnie said hyperly. Both of them were running like little kids. Nana and I were just following them behind. Hana was searching for her shoes and purse while Minnie was helping her. Nana and I were being dragged by them. All of us end up in the 15th shop. At last.. Hana had found her shoes and purse.

She was going to grab the limited edition shoes that she had been craving but.. Some y looking girl grabbed the shoes at the same time Hana laid her hands on the shoes. "These shoes are mine..!! Give it to me!! It's mine!!" The started to shout at Hana. "Yah..!! You ..!! Get your filthy ugly hands off my shoes!! I saw these shoes first!! Your hands are full with germs so.. don't touch it..!!" Hana was giving her a really really scary glare.. grr that glare is really scary.

Awww girl.. you really shouldn't start a fight with Hana. She will really look like the 2nd Nana if you pissed her off. That's a really bad thing. 

 

A/N ~~ (BEWARE..~!! CURSE words are coming... so read it at your own risk... sorry.. u can continue now..) :D

 

 

 

HANA's P.O.V

"Yah..!! Didn't you hear me.. Hands off..!!!" I barked at her when she didn't let her hands off from my soon-to-be shoes. Suddenly she slapped me.. "Who are you to tell me what to do..!!" Okay that's it.. the has crossed my line "YAH...!!! YOU STUPID FREAKING ..!! HANDS OFF BEFORE I SWEAR THAT I WILL BREAK YOUR TWO CHICKEN HANDS INTO PIECES!! AND YOU WILL NEVER AS IS NEVER EVER EVER SEE ANOTHER DAY LIGHT AFTER THIS..!!!" I was giving here the scariest glare. "Shut up!! already.. just give me the shoes will you..!!!" She said it with her most iest accent and then she started to pull my hair and i pull her hair back.

Doesn't she know that my parents own all of the clothings store in Seoul including this shop. oh oh.. She is so going down, DOWN i tell ya. Okay, it's time to end this fight. I kick her in the stomach and then she started to stumble backwards and then i started to trip her feet. Then, BOOM down she goes. I quickly took the shoes from her hand and quickly went to the cashier to pay Then all of her friends more like minions walk towards her.

Nana started to nag at me for making a big commotion. "Hey! it's not my fault! she started it first." I said while sulking and pouting. "Everybody!, sorry for making a lot of commotion, I'm sorry on behalf of my friend." Khai started to appologies while bowing. awww.. that is so sweet of her.

"Awww that is so sweet of you Khai, let me give you my magic hug." I said while winking at her.

"ewww get the hell away from me..! I don't want your germs on ME!"

"Oh! Oh! she's just like Woohyun hyung's twin!" I heard some girly girl voice said while pointing at me.

Oh it's a boy, i thought that voice belongs to a girl. Suddenly his friend started to smack his head on the back while saying "She's not my twin okay". So that guy who was smacking that poor adorable kid is Woohyun. He's not bad looking.

 

Myungsoo's P.O.V

"Aishh why are we here again?" I said while Sungyeol and Dongwoo agreed.

"Hyung you know I need to buy the limited edition shoes.." Sungjong said excitedly while jumping hyperly...

"and I need to buy my dance shoes for the dance competition this month" Hoya started to jump with Sungjong too..

Sungjong and Hoya were running to the shoe shop. We saw a lot of people there. Is there a sale there? All of them were walking towards that direction except for me, Woohyun and Sunggyu. When the three of us were walking, we saw the other members gasping and some of the people were gossiping. And this is what i heard was  "OMO..! There's a fight in that store" "Aigoo.. Teenage girls this day". We followed their gazes and soon Woohyun was gasping too while Sunggyu was shaking his head. 

There was a really ugly fight alright. They sure do know how to curse. But, shouldn't there be a security guard. Oh thank God that fight  is over now. But she sure do knows how to kick for a girl like her. But this girl who was wearing a really cute, but huge specticles that nerds usually wear just caught my attention. She seems so innocent and cute with that specs. Arghhh KIM MYUNGSOO what are you even thinking.