~ Chapter 4 ~

I'm in LOVE with an ANNOYING guy ?!!!

MINKI'S POV

"Lee Minki! I never thought you would grow to be this useless and dumb!" I heard my omma screaming in my dreams. "It's good now that we left you! We don't want you to embarrass us more!" My appa's voice was clearly heard.

 

I see my 3 year old self crying and wandering around the streets to find a place that I could call home. I was searching for my parents' voices but their shouting was drowned by the crying in my dreams.

 

It was so scary. I wanted to get out. I always had dreams about me wandering off in the streets but this night, it was different. My parents said that they were disappointed in me and it breaks my heart to see their disappointed faces.

 

"Minki! Minki!" Hana called. I snapped out of my dreams. "I've got something to tell you," she said while walking to the balcony. I followed her all the way through. 

 

"We're moving in with Khai," Minki said to me. "Why?" I asked her. Why did she want to leave this mansion? "Yesterday, I had a fight with my appa," Well, she always does. Why did she wanted to move out today?

 

"You guys always fight. Why do you want to move out today?" I was curious. I heard Hana sighed. She told me everything that her appa told her yesterday. "I'm so sorry," I whispered to her while embracing her into one warm hug.

 

"I had a dream last night, about my parents," I said pulling out from the hug. I eagerly wanted to tell the story. "What did they say?" she asked back. I told her the story of my parents to her and how I was lost and crying on the streets.

 

Hana hugged me again. I pulled out of the hug again. "Should I pack my bags and luggage?" I should really pack now if we don't want to be late. "I've got it all under control," she said while winking. Ugh.. Why does she have to be so cheesy in these times?

 

"We should probably wake Khai now. She has to be there in one hour," Hana said. I nodded and we got Khai to wake up. Khai wanted Hana to use the bathroom first but Hana and I insisted that Khai will use it first. We had a tickle war and Khai lost. She took her towel and some stuff in her luggage before walking to the bathroom. "We're going to call our driver, ok?" Hana shouted to Khai. "Ya, ya, ya," Khai replied to us from the bathroom.

 

Hana and I snuck our bags and tiptoed down stairs until we met Hana's driver. We put our bags into the car and made our way upstairs again. Hana waited for Khai to finish and I used the bathroom in my room. 

 

After a few minutes, I was done. Me and Khai were patiently waiting for Hana to finish. Man, it was taking her forever to finish. After another few minutes of waiting, Khai knocked on the bathroom door. "Hana! Hurry up!" she shouted.

 

Hana opened the door a few seconds later with a smile on her face. "Why are you smiling?" I asked her. "I didn't know you were missing me," she said in a mischievous tone. "Eww... Stop the cheesiness already!" I and Khai said in unison. Hana pouted before Khai spoke up. 

 

"We have 30 minutes to get there so let's go!" Khai said carrying her luggage towards the door. Me and Hana followed behind her. After we ate the breakfast the housemaids prepared for us, we left and got into the driver's car.

 

Just when Khai is closing the door, we heard Nana screaming our names. Hana opened the door for her. Nana brought a suitcase with her. Only I and Hana noticed it.

 

"What brings you here?" I asked. "Just wanting to send my bestfriend to her apartment," she replied casually. "Then what's with the suitcase?" Hana asked again. "What suitcase?" I heard Khai ask. "Nothing. They're just lying," Nana said while trying to hide her suitcase.

 

She gave Hana and I a death glare. Hana nodded. I'm confused. Why should Nana lie to Khai? "But you brought a.." Hana nudged me before I could finish. "What?" Khai asked again. Hana and Nana shook their heads. "Nothing," I replied. 

 

We sent Khai to her apartment and said goodbye to her. Soon, me, Hana and Nana took our luggage and we were sitting at one of lobby's apartment benches. "What are you doing here?" I asked Nana. "What are you guys doing here?" she asked me back. "Nu-uh..~ I ask you first..~!! Bleehh " I started to stuck my tongue out at Nana while she just rolled her eyes.

" We want to move in with Khai. What about you?" I was asking her will showing my curious look . "I want to move in with Khai too. But seriously Hana, is three bags really that necessary?" she asked Hana with a are-you-kidding-me look. Hana stuck her tongue out. Nana just rolled her eyes.

 

Both of them are really acting like a children now. "How are we going to tell Khai?" I ask again. Both of them shrugged. I mentally face palmed myself. Why would they want to come here in the first place? "Rather than we waste our time here, why don't we tell Khai now?" I asked again. Both of them nodded and we headed back to Khai's apartment.

YOUR POV

I the TV and I was just about to sit when I heard the doorbell. Damn! I was just about to sit! Arghhh... I am too lazy to open it.. I walked lazily to the door and asked who is it.. but no one was answering.. Behind the door, I heard three whispering voices that were arguing.

 

I opened the door and was shocked to see my bestfriends infront of me.. Didn't they leave already?.. All of them gave me a small wave while smilling  awkwardly at me.

 

"Oh it's you guys.. why did all of you came here again " I started to feel that something wasn't right. I look at their facial expression carefully and it shows a nervous look on each of their faces and Hana usually will bring her backpack if something happens. She will always bring a smaller bag wih her.

 

 Nana, Hana and Minki were filling more nervous when they saw Khai's curious face infront of them. Then Nana let out a fake nervous cough and said " aren't you going to let us in first?"... "Yeah saengie aren't you going to invite your unnies in or something" Hana said to me while raising her right eyebrow. "Yeah jaebal please let us in pweaseeeee...~ " Minki wass using her famous puppy eye look again at her.

 

"Aishhh fine come on in...~" I can't believe that I gave in easily.. grrr cursed you that cute puppy eye.. I walk to the living room and sit on a couch while waiting for them. Why are they taking so long to come in. "Yah..!! hurry up..!!" I started to shout when I heard there was a little argument at the door.

 

All of them went to the living room while carrying all their suitcase and important stuff with them. My mouth keep on hanging open when I saw each one of them carrying a suitcase with them. "Yah!! Yah!! why are you guys carrying your suitcase with you" I was still shocked to see them with their suitcase.

 

Suddenly the three of them shout together  "We decided to stay with you because of our parents!! so please let us stay with you". I was still shock and I was felling a little bit curious.. why did they want to stay with me just because of their parents. I didn't realise that I was nodding my head.

 

The three of my bestfriends won't stop saying thank you to me. My mind came back in reality when Hana and Minki were hugging me and both of them kiss my cheeks. Aish that cheesy Hana and flirty Minnie. I am still curious about why did they even stay with me.

 

"Why did you guys wanted to stay with me just because of your parents?" I suddenly blurted it out. "Minnie what did Mr and Mrs Kim did to you." I ask Minnie first since she was the closest person infront of me. "Molla..~ I don't know ask Hana if you want to know better and she will gladly tell you" Minnie shruged her shoulder and point her finger at Hana.

 

Hana nodded her head at me when I was looking at her. I gave her a just-continue-wht-u-are-going-to-say look and she just nodded her head again and she let out a long sigh then she took a deep breath before telling all of us the story.   A/N ~~> ( review at chapter 3 ) :D

 

"I'm sorry i didn't know-..." I was cut by Hana when she said that it's okay while trying to hold back her tears. Awww I feel like crying too.. Me, Hana and Minki was looking at Nana. She was spacing out but she came back to reality when Minki suddenly poked her cheeks. "Yah..!! Don't poke my cheeks..!!" Nana was scolding Minki but she stoped after seeing Minki's puppy eyes. Even I can't resist it.

 

"Unnie it's your turn to tell us your story" Minki bluntly say it. Nana let out a big sigh when she was just about to start telling us her story she got cut of by Minki's word. Being the naive girl she is she said "Why did you guys keep on sighing before you guys started to tell your story". Everyone was sending her a death glare and a shut-up look on their face at her especially Nana.

 

"Okaysss sorry you can continue now".. Minki was chickening out right now when she saw Nana's face. Me and Hana also ask Nana to continue her story. So Nana started to tell them about her incident with no interuption this time.      A/N ~~>  ( review at chapter 2 ) :B

 

 Nana being the strong girl she is she was just like Hana they were sniffing and trying not to let their tears fall.. Minki was just staring at me not even blinking. "Yah..! Why are you staring at me like that" It is really creeping you out.

           

"You are the only one left who didn't tell us your incident with your parents" Minki reminded me. "Ohhh Yeaaahhh.." Everyone was now looking at me. I take a deep breath and sigh.. I was going to start telling them but suddenly I got cut by Minki again. Aigoo this girl really need to stop cutting peoples stories.

 

"See i told you guys soo.. everyone keep sighing before telling their story" Minki said excitedly. She got a smack at the back of her head by Hana and another scarier glare from Nana and a disbelief look from me. Minki pout and put her hands up in just like a surrender look and made a continue sign with her hand. So I started to tell them my awful incident that had happen.             A/N ~~> ( review at chapter 1 )  :]   

 

After I finished telling them my story, all of us can't hold back our tears after what all of us had heard from each others incident and burst out crying.. All of us cried but soon our eyes feel heavy and all of us fall asleep at the couch.