~ Chapter 3 ~

I'm in LOVE with an ANNOYING guy ?!!!

HANA'S POV

Me, Minki and Khai were having fun in my room but suddenly there was a knock at the door. I was the one who got up and opened the door since I was the closest to it.. I saw one of the housemaids in front of me. " Agashi your parents wants to see you alone " The housemaid quickly left after telling me.

         

aishhh.. what did the old man want from me. " What did the housemaid tell you? " Khai started to ask while Minki was nodding her head as a sign that she agreed to Khai's answer. "That old man wanted to see me so i gotta go" they nodded their head and continue what they were doing.

         

I knocked on the door and I heard an old voice asking me to come in. Oh yeah.. I forgot it's the old man's voice. I went in and saw two angry looking faces infront of me. They asked me to sit at the couch infront of them.

         

" Why did you guys want to see me.. by the way whats with the angry looking faces? you know that you can really look old when you are always angry.. oppsss, sorry.. i shouldn't tell you that cause you guys are already old.." I said it with a calm voice. 

     

The two old people infront of me were more angry than before. "eww you guys already have wrinkles" I said with a teasing tone and disgusting face while pointing at their faces. 1.. 2... 3! BINGO..!! "SHUT UP!!"  both of them burst out in anger..

         

Bwahahahaha! I mentally laugh in my head cause their faces were so priceless. It's epic I tell ya.. I should have brought a camera with me so that i can show it to my bestfriends.. I am sure they will laugh till their heads pop out.

         

" Do you know why we have these wrinkles huh..?!!"my mother asked me.. "Because you guys are old so you guys should really go to the spa or something" I answer it with a calm voice.

         

"Do you know why did we even call you here ?!!" My father ask. "Because you miss me don't you" I answer it with a fake sweet voice. "Do you know why we are mad ?!" My father and mother asked me at the same time. "ummm molla.. just get straight to the point will ya.." I was getting bored with the stupid questions already. hmmphhh this is no fun at all. 

         

My father took the big envelope beside him that has a brown shade to it.. He took out the paper that was inside the envelope.  hey hey hey..~ wait.. isn't that the test paper result. how did he even get it.. ohhh yeah.. that stupid gorilla teacher of course. She is my stupid homeschool teacher that looks like a gorilla. she will turn into a king kong when she is really pissed off with me.

       

I should really thank that old man for hiring her as my teacher cause she is soooooooo funny when she is pissed off. She really looks like a king kong. I couldn't help myself from annoying her and making her pissed off.

 

I can't help smiling at the thought of my teacher's face. At least she doesn't have wrinkles. That reminds me of my omma. Hey, where's my omma? My eyes darted all around the room. Where did that old woman go?.. Oh yeah.. maybe she really did went to the spa. 

 

The old man infront of me was looking even more angry than before. He really looks like an angry bull. I thought I saw smoke coming out from his nose and ears, I think his head is going to pop out from his body soon.

 

He threw the test paper that he was holding at my face. man..~ I was pissed off.. I can't just burst out my anger so i just stayed calm and took a look at the paper. Oh, I can see that my grades had dropped down from A to B. pshhh.. it is not even a big deal.. Like I care if my marks dropped down

     

"Look at your grades!! Why did the grades drop? tell me huh..!! tell me..!!" That old man was shouting at me. urghh like I care if my grades dropped. "Do you know how much I have wasted my money for you after all these years.. you are just a useless child.. you are a disgrace and you kept on bringing shame to this family..

 

If I know that I have been raising a useless child before, I would just make your mother did an abortion when she was pregnant!! I wish that you didn't even born!!" my father won't stop talking about how useless I am.. thats it.. I have enough with that old man's voice. He never told me that he regretted raising me up. He would always talk about me being a disgrace but this time he went too far.

 

"Shut the f**k up you old man..!!! Since when did you even care about my life huh..!! Mine your own stupid business will ya?" I started to stand up and walked to the door. That old man was stunned with my behaviour.

 

"Do you really wanna know why my grades dropped? it's because of you and that old woman!!.... did you guys even love me!!.. why did that old woman even gave birth to me..!! I would be more happy if I wansn't even born..!! who told you to waste your dirty money in the first place..! and btw don't you ever try to find me tomorrow okay you old man..!!" I quickly twisted the door knob and got out from that room. That old man was speechless after what I just said..

 

I quickly walked to my bedroom and saw that Minki and khai were already sleeping on my king size bed. It's a good thing that they were already asleep or else I will have to tell them about the whole incident that happened between me with that old man...

 

I tiptoed quietly and carefully so that i won't make a big noise and wake them up. I went to my closet and took my suitcase in there and put some clothes that i will need in there and some other important things with me.. wow i didn't know that i needed 3 bags for all of my things.. well, thats not to much right.. 

 

After I have done packing, I kept my suitcase back into the closet and walked to Minki's room to take her suitcase and stuff in some clothes and important things that she will need. I brought her suitcase to my room and put her suitcase in my closet beside my suitcase.. I yawned a few times and went to my bed.. my eyes felt heavy and soon I drifted off to dreamland with Minki and Khai.