~ Chapter 1 ~

I'm in LOVE with an ANNOYING guy ?!!!

YOUR  POV

Urghhh I hate my life..!! why can't I have a real and normal family... Parents who are really caring unlike mine.. tchh all they care about is their work.. 

I really hate staying here.. it is just the same feeling you have when you are in prison..

" Miss..~ Please wake up.. breakfast is ready" One of the house maids woke me up and put the tray that is full of food on my desk that is next to my bed

"You have a packed schedule that your parents arrange today, so please hurry up and get ready.."

" You will have Chinese, spanish, france and english language classes at 8.00 AM until 10.00 AM, then you will have a dance class at 10.00 AM until 11.35 AM, after that you will have a cooking class at 11.35 AM until 2.00 PM, and then you will have a proper manner class at  2.00 PM until 3.45 PM.. bla bla bla.. " the maid was busy telling me the schedule while I was busy eating my breakfast after I freshened up...

Damn..!! I don't even get some time to rest.. whoopeee the packed schedule will be really fun don't you think.. yay.. wooohoo.. throws confetti..

tchhh stupid schedule.. thats it i am sick of all the schedules they plan for me. And it's Saturday! I'm supposed to have my rest!

After eating my breakfast I walked quickly to my parents office... I saw them busy with their work and not even paying attention to me as I walked in..

" Omma!! Appa!! Why did you arrange all those stupid schedules it's Saturday for god's sake.. Give me a rest will ya.. I am sick of all the things that you make me do.." I was really angry at my parents for arranging all the schedule for me.. 

" Look at your language..! who tought you that kind of language..! We want you to be perfect so that you will not be an embarrassment to us.." My appa said in a calm yet stern tone.. 

" I am 17 already..!!  I am not a little baby anymore.. I can make my own schedules.. I have grown up you old hag... opppss you maybe didn't know how old I was because you didn't even love me..! all you care about is your stupid work..!!" I let all of my anger and frustration out.. 

My parents were shocked that i had just said something unlady-liked and rude to them.. my dad was really angry at me while my mom didn't even care about all of this scenery in front of her.. As soon as she glanced at me, she looked down again to continue her work..

" That's it get out..!! You are just a useless child..!! Why did we even raised you up..!! such a pathetic child and ungrateful brat " My dad was really angry at me 

" Fine... so you do regret raising me up right.. well why did you even gave birth to me in the first place!! I think i will be happy if you didn't even give birth to me.. Ohh yeah.. both of you are stupid that's why you raised me up didn't you.. yay..~ I got stupid parents.."  I rolled my eyes.. pshh like I even want to be here on earth..

My mother stands up and walked to me. I thought she was going to hug me and care for me like all good mothers did but all I received was a big slap on my right cheek followed by another on my left cheek. then she pointed to the door..

" Kwon Khai..!! That's it.. Get out of this house..!! I don't want to see your face ever again..!! you useless child..!! " My mom started to burst out her anger too..

" Geeee thanks for the big slaps... " I rolled my eyes and then left the room to go to my room..

All the maids were shocked to see my red cheeks.. I quickly walked to my room and took out my suitcase in the walked-in-closet and put some clothes in it.. and then I press the button behind my shoe rack... the door opened and i quickly went in and closed it back... No one even know this secret room except for me...

The room was full with my important things.. I went to the right-side of the room and open all the drawers and take out all the money that i had kept since I was in kindergarten. I had kept different types of money from all over the world in the drawers. I took all of it with me and put it in my suitcase.

After I was done packing my stuff, I ask one of the maids to call my driver. She did what i told her to do and here I am on my way to find a place to stay.

Hohoho my parents thought that i was just kidding.. nope I am not kidding you old hag. I did run away from home. Hey i did what they told me to do. they asked me to get out of the house so i did it.. I didn't even cry.. Why should I cry? All they ever do is boss me around! In fact, I am the happiest person in the world right now. I always wanted to leave that prison.

I ask my driver to stop at a small cafe beside the toy store.. When I opened the door I bumped into someone. I looked up and I saw Myungsoo staring at me. 

I didn't even bother to say sorry because i am not in a good mood right now so I quickly bought a Strawberry smoothie.  

He just keep on staring at me and then he smirked at me and got out of the cafe. Wait, did he just smirked at me.. aishh why do I even care about it.

When I went back to the car I saw my driver looking at me while talking to his phone with someone...

Okay that look on his face is really suspicious...  I asked my driver to drive me to the Kim's recidence.. I miss my best friends already..

I started to call Nana.. " Unnie.. can we meet at Hana and Minki's house.. I need to talk to you guys please.." 

" Sure.. no problem. see ya there " after the call my driver stopped in front of Hana and Minki's house.

" You don't have to wait for me arraso... Just come here when I call you " My driver nodded his head and then drove off..

I didn't notice that my driver didn't really drove off.. He was actually just beside the big tree talking to someone at the phone..

I was walking to the door but suddenly Nana unnie came. She was riding her favourite motorcycle. 

I greeted her and we opened the door to Hana and Minki's house. All of the people in the house didn't care if we just entered the house because we often do it. they must have been used to it.

Hana and Minki was in the living room watching TV. Nana unnie and me sat beside them. They didn't realise our presence. I made a sign using my hand.

Nana unnie understood it and she nodded. Both of us count until three before we tickled Minki and Hana. Nana unnie tickled Hana and I tickled Minki..

Both of them wont stop laughing. "Ara ara we gave up..~ hahaha it tickles... hahaha stop it" Hana shouted at us while laughing. Minki was just laughing like crazy.

Both of us stop tickling them. They wiped their tears from their eyes. "What brings you guys here" Minki started to ask.. "And what's with the luggage?" Hana chimed in.

"Wait, both of you missed us right.. awww how sweet of you" Hana spoke again before she embraced both of us in a hug. Before long, Minki joined the hug too.

" ewww unnie..~ stop with the cheesiness already.. " I said it while pulling out from the hug. I didn't realise I was pouting at my Hana unnie.

" I came here because she asked me to came here.." Nana unnie said while pointing her finger at me..

" Hey..~ you don't have to point that finger of yours at me.. anyways I came here because I want to talk to you guys about something" I said while looking at their curious faces.

" Omo..~ really spill it out.. spill all of it out now..~ I wanna know.. " Minki started to come closer to me and show her aegyo while the others were looking at me. They didn't even take their eyes of me or even blinked. I guess I have to tell them.