IMPORTANT -- PLEASE READ

Being Enough

Hello all, 

I am so sorry for not writing in so long, but I've recently discovered something that hurt my heart immensely. My story All For You has been plagiarized by an author on fanfiction.net. You can find the story here https://m.fanfiction.net/s/8317664/1/All-for-Austin

After reading some of the comments, I am so saddened that someone can deceive so many others like this. I am truly hurt by this act, and I left this comment on the story 

 

Hello, 
I am sorry to have to inform you that "All For Austin" is a story that was completely plagiarized.
The only thing this author was responsible for in this story is the tweaking of the names of the characters.
I originally wrote this story called "All For You" on a website called Asianfanfics.com, and you can find this story here http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/173016/all-for-you-donghae-snsd-supergeneration-superjunior-yoona-yoonhae-lunafx . 
It is the same story with different character names. 
I am hurt that this "author" copied my entire story and claimed it as theirs.
I am sorry to those in this fandom who have been hurt by this false claim. 
But please know that it is so wrong to take credit for someone else's work. 
I worked very hard to prepare this story for my readers, and at the very least, I am happy that many of you enjoyed reading it.
I feel happy knowing that this story touched so many hearts, but it is also devastating to know that none of you know the truth or origin of this story.
If any of you are interested in anymore of my stories, you can visit my profile at http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/139532 . 
It took me a lot of courage to face the problem and post this, especially since this story has touched so many hearts as "All For Austin."
But I hope you can all understand for my unfortunate situation.
Thank you for taking your time to read this. 
With love,
mickeyalways

 

But then I realized afterwards that the comment may not post unless the author allows it to.

As a request, please please please let this be known to those who plagiarize that it is so wrong for them to take credit for someone else's hard work.

I feel completely cheated. 

If you have access to fanfiction.net, please help me out and let others know that this person has plagiarized. 

Until I find support in this battle, I no longer have any motivation to write. 

When I share stories, I do it knowing that there are people out there who are willing to look at them and give me good critique or advice,

those who are willing to compliment me or share with me their thought process as they read. 

I no longer have this advantage when someone else gets credit for my work. 

 

I am sorry to say this, but until this problem is somewhat resolved, I will only write for myself to evade being cheated. 

Thank you to those who have read my stories and given me so much support. 

I thank you with all my heart. 

xo

mic.al