a/n [again] [I'M SO SORRY]

Being Enough

Heyyyyyy guys and gals!

i know i've added too much "chapters" that just really end up being author's notes.

i'm so sawwwwweeeee T_T especially for taking advantage of your subscription to "Being Enough" to promote my other stories!

 

i am writing to you today in hopes that you will considering reading my current story: "all the little things"

it is a luyoon [ luhan x yoona ] fanfic. 

even if you are not a fawn [ aka luyoon shippper ] i still hope you'd give this story a chance.

but i kinda hope you are a fawn because, you read this story :)

or i hope that you enjoyed this story enough to continue reading my stories. 

i would appreciate it greatly if you read "all the little things" and give me some feedback as well :)

i am a writer who considers the opinions of her readers often, and so much sometimes that i am willing to change the plot of the story. 

since my readers are a big source of inspiration for me, i tend to keep their input in my thoughts. 

in the past, i have neglected to respond to many of the messages my subscribers have left me.

i am currently working on becoming an author that interacts more often with her subscribers. 

which is why i would also like a lot of audience participation in "all the little things"

 

if you do decide to give "all the little things" a chance, i thank you from the bottom of my heart :)

if not, i am still grateful that you have read this far :)

 

 

thank you, my wonderful and lovely subscribers! 

thank you thank you thank you a million times over!

you guys are great and i love you all so much!

hope to see you giving me some feedback for "all the little things" !

CHU~~~