New Partner

Don't Fall for Me (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Short update for you guys, enjoy! :)

 

 

Yoong’s POV

 

“So it wasn’t Yul who took your soon-to-be-girlfriend?.”

 

“It was my stupid brother?.” Gyul said.

 

She came to my house after she knew from Hyunnie that tonight I would go for a date scratch that I mean ‘double-date’ with Sooyoung and his partner Sica. And yeah my partner is none other than Hara.

 

“And you take Hara for your partner?.”

 

I just hummed.

 

“Aish, seriously?.”

 

I nodded.

 

“I mean h-how can you— arghh I can’t believe you.” She ruffled her hair.

 

“What’s wrong with you?.” I asked annoyed.

 

“The things is ‘What’s wrong with you,boy’ not what’s wrong with me.” She said pointed her finger to my chest.

 

“What’s wrong with Hara? She’s your friend after all.”

 

“Friend my .”

 

“Then, who do you want me to go with huh? You?.” I said while pointing at her.

 

“Well…” she walked to me.

 

“It’s not a bad idea. I would have agreed if you ASKED me.” She said emphasizing the word ‘Asked’ and sat beside me.

 

“Jinjja? No particular reason? I think Hyunnie just bought a fish for luch, it smelt fishy in here.” I scoffed at her.

 

“Yah! Don’t smacked my head!.” I said rubbing my precious head.

 

“Stupid, you’re my best friend right?.”

 

‘Best friend? Yeah’ I nodded

 

“That’s why I don’t want you to go to there with that rat.” I raised my eyebrow.

 

“Since when she’s became a rat? The last time I saw her, she’s still a human.” I merongued.

 

“Ouchh.”

 

“I’m serious in here Im Yoong.” She frowned.

 

“Ok I’m serious too, she’s still your friend. You know her; I know her so what’s wrong if I asked her to come with me?.”

 

“First, no she’s not my friend anymore. Second, I don’t want you to go with her. Third, you look more better with me.” She clapped her hand

 

“That’s it?.”

 

She nodded

 

“Then, I refuse.”

 

“Wh—at? Why?.” She gave me a serious look.

 

I breath in. “First, I asked her first and the date is today so there’s no way I cancel it. Second, you’re still not recover so you cannot go with me. Third, even if I look better with you… I can’t because you still have those ‘panda’ eyes.” I patted her head.

 

“This? This nothing. I feel better than yesterday.”

 

“Pfft, I—“

 

“Pleaseeeee..pleasee please pleaseee I wanna give that rat a lesson.”

 

“About what? Leaving you to Sica’s Birthday Party? Well, you can do nothing about it, girl. And beside revenge is not good for your health.”

 

“But Yo—“

 

“It settled. I’m going with Hara as planned.”

 

“Beside you still need a rest.”

 

She just looked down and pouted.

 

“Not fair, I even brought a dress with me just for you.” She mumbled but I still can heard it.

 

“What? You brought a dress?.”

 

“Hhmm, I brought a dress from home I even hired baby Seo to do my make up.”

 

‘Hyunnie?’

 

“Right baby Seo?.”

 

“Yess!.” Answered Hyunnie which is now standing in front of my bathroom door.

 

“Jesus! You startled me! How can you—“

 

“I have my way.” She cutted me.

 

I glared at her,. ‘There’s really something wrong in here’

 

“You! Both of you! I knew it! Just tell m, what’s your plan?.” I looked at them.

 

Hyunnie nudged Gyul’s waist but she just got a shrugged from her.

 

I looked at them again, with a sharp look.

 

“I—I’ll tell you if you promise me that you’ll go with me.” Gyul said while looking down.

 

“Deal, tell me now.”

 

“We just want to give Hara a lesson.”

 

“Yeah, for abandon Gyul-unnie. And get Jessica back to you. So the two of you can live happily ever after.” Hyunnie said as she resting her head on Gyul’s shoulder.

 

“It’s not a fairy tale Hyun.” I said.

 

“What about Sooyoung? He is your brother after all.” I looked at Gyul who now playing Hyunnie fingers.

 

  “Aren’t you supposed to be his side?.”

 

“Hhmm, but I’m also on your side.” She said.

 

“Again, you will look more better if your date it’s me, not that clingy girl.”

 

“Is that all? Just because you mad at her?.”

 

“Hhm, but there’s something I wanna make sure.”

 

“What? What is that?.”

 

“You don’t have to know. So how’s it?.” She looked at me.

 

“Just go with Gyul-unnie oppa. I like her more than Hara-unnie.”

 

“Fine. You can go with me but before I must call Hara that I changed my mind.” I took my phone from my pocket but before I can call Hara, Gyul snatched it from me.

 

“What the—“

 

“Nope, you’re not gonna call her.” She putted my phone inside her bag. “Let her wait till her eyes turn white.”

 

I shook my head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter