Chapter 33

Don't Fall for Me (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please read the previous chapter^^

 

I drove my car to Jessica’s house and met them outside. Well, the first thing I saw them standing beside each other isn’t a pleasant feeling especially when I caught Jessica holding a bouquet of flower. I moved my gaze back to Jessica’s face. She’s indeed beautiful. She’s wearing a simple dress, minus her glasses which make her more beautiful. But the thing is she’s now holding Sooyoung arms and that makes me feel worst, annoyed and bad.

“So. You guys ready?,” Gyuri asked, clinging on my arms which is very unusual of her but for now I think I’m just gonna let her be. Jessica is clinging on to Sooyoung too so I should show  her that I’m not interested of what she does.

I kept reminding myself that I also have Gyuri now with me and I should enjoy it.

“Which movie should we watch?,” I asked the two of them, trying to act normal as I can.

“There’s been a change of plan,” Sooyoung answered. “There’s a carnival out of town. If it’s okay with both of you, we’d like to go to there.”

“Sure, we can go to there,” Gyuri replied, casually. She smiled to her brother. “But I think we should just take one car with us? How is it? Besides I’d like to know better about the girl you were dating, oppa,” She smiled at Sooyoung again.

From what I’ve seen, there’s something behind her smiles. Innocent yet dangerous. She must be planning something and I’ve to know what it is.

Sooyoung suggested that we should take his car but I refused. In the end we go with his car because Gyuri refused to use my car.

Why me? If I know that I’m the one who’ll drive us to there I rather use my car than this holly car. I’ve been driving for more than an hour. The place is farther than I thought.

After two hours driving finally we reached our destination. You could see this place from a far because of the lights and the sounds echoing around here.

“We arrived. Wake up and get your up,” I said without even giving a single glance the I go out of the car.

“Oh my back,” I muttered, leaning my back against the door car after stretched my body.

“What the,” I felt my body being thrown a few step away. Luckily, I’m able to keep my balance or else I would have kissed the earth.

The door opened and revealed Jessica.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” She rushed to me, helping me.

“I’m fine,” I told her, shoving her hands away from mine and fix myself up. I walked away from her and went to open the door for Gyuri.

“Thank’s.” She said before grabbing my hand. “Let’s go,” She smiled at me, pulling me with her with our intertwined hands.

We walked behind Jessica and Sooyoung in silence but before Gyuri broke it. “ You know Yoong. I used to go here with Yul,” She said.

I looked at her for a while then sighed. I f only I know, I would have told them to go to the other place instead.

“Don’t worry about me. It’s all in the past, I just want to share it with you,” She smiled and hold my arms.

G

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter