Chapter 22 – Card

Don't Fall for Me (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Morning/evening/night to all my readers~

Im back haha, sorry for the late update i got accident after i post the last update,just forget it

So here's the next update, hope you enjoyed this chap!:)

Sorry for all the misktake in this chap, im just not used to use left hand hehe.

So bear with me and enjoy!

=======================================================================================================

 

Chapter 22 – Card

 

His lips were so warm. His eyes hypnotized me. Everything went perfect at that night except that i didnt really see his face clearly. But the magic is there even though i dont know him; but my heart says otherwise cause soon i will.

 

Since ‘The kisses’ incident, i think im goin nuts; i smile like a crazy person whenever i though about ‘that’. I still remember about his promises that he will come to see me on my birthday. So he knows a whole lot about me,huh? How romantic.

 

Actually, tomorrow is my birthday and i still have no dress for the party. Yah! I need one now after knows that he’s coming.

 

So I went to my wardrobe and check for some decent clothes to wear. how come I didn’t feel my birthday coming? And the worst is im not really prepared for it. Then my eyes caught something that got my attention; it's a calendar that I have paste it behind door of my wardrobe. My eyes wide open when I realize that my birthday isn’t tomorrow but….TODAY.

 

‘God why im so forgetful?!?! Heck why no one reminded me?’ I facepalm myself

 

[Flashback]

“Kyaaah.” I shout as hugging Yul’s picture. It was the  picture of him in the pool. Oh gosh I can see his muscle; smile; and his eyes. He’s perfect guy. If only I know how to use magic I might have used it to him; make him fall in love with me, or should I tried to learn voodoo? Guess it easier. I smirked to myself.

Yah! That’s creepy, he's going to be dead scared if i do that and beside im not a nuts person like he’s ex-girlfriends; who did a thousand ways just to get back to him.

“Why girls must shouting all the time? I hate it especially when it’s you.” Heechul already stands in front of my door and when he sees nothing happened, he moves back to his room. He might have expected that I was watching some morbid movies; no im not like him.

“We're live in the different world,oppa. So there’s no such thing as zombies.” I shouted at him but he didn’t reply. “And stop watching that yours crazy morbid movies; I might call a psychiatrist for you. You know you going to be INSANE OPPA.” I shouted at him once again.

“He’s not afraid of zombies.” Krystal looks at the window as if she’s looking for anything suspicious and then back to my bed.

“But I think we should be afraid of aliens unnie. Oppa says they kidnap people and eat them alive. One time I saw this flashing light in the sky and I know its them; I was really nervous that they’re going to kidnap me so i rush to under bed. Im think im really good at hiding because they didn’t see me.”

 

“Oh good thing you’re good at hide and seek.” I agreed with her. “But you know, im more good than you.”

 

“You are!.” She was delighted to know that. And im not telling lies, once; when I hid myself in a closet; my mom reported to the cops that I was missing. I dozed off when I played hide and seek with Krystal and Heechul. It had been night already when she saw me come out. I wake up and was hungry that time so I need to get some food. I just come out and acted as like nothing happened. I got punishment cause of that. Just lets not talk about it, its quite embarrassing.

 

“Can you tell me your favorite hiding place?” Krys clings at me. “Please unnie~”

 

“Hhmm..let me think a while.” I . “What do I get for that?”

 

She smiles. “I’ll tell you a secret but promise me you wont tell anyone .”

 

“Is that a big secret?”

“Yes it is.” She nodded

“I mean like a r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter