Betrayed

Don't Fall for Me (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Flashback’s]

 

“Hey I’m Im Yoong, but you can just call me Yoong.” I handed my hand to the boy in front of me. He was going to be my brother; my hyung, daddy said. Well, I was excited to have an old brother, he might be the best playmate after Young.

 

He just looked down, not received my hands.

 

“Kwon Yul, don’t be rude.” The lady said.

 

So, his name is Yul.

 

“Come in, you all must be tired.” That lady said with a concern smiles.

 

My dad went first with Hyunnie and I following behind him and Mr. Jang after me.

 

//

 

“Here’s your room Yoong, you will sleep with your Hyung and for Seohyun’s you will sleep alone in your own room, in there.” Dad said pointed the next room after mine.

 

“If you two need help or something just call me through the phone in your own rooms or you can just call Mr.Jang. Right Mr.Jang.”

 

“Anything for young master.” Mr. Jang replied. After that my dad left with Mr. Jang after him.

 

 “Soooo, you are my Hyung right?.” I said, started the conversation.

 

“……”

 

“Mmm..how old are you?.”

 

“……” No responded

 

“Are you older than me?.”

 

“……” Again, no responded

 

“Aaah.. you are my Hyung so you must be older than me, he he”  No responded, is he mute? I’m trying in here, but he just keep silent not bothered of what I’ve said. He just stared at me with his expressionless faces.

 

“You know hyung, it was really a long time ago that I wished to have a mother again. And now I’m going to have one and I’m also going to have a brother too. Isn’t cool?.” I said with a smile

 

He gave me dumbfounded look and back staring, not staring but glaring at me.

 

“Did I says something wrong.. hyung?.”

 

“Yeah. First, My mother is my mother. Second, She is not your mother and will never be. Third, I’m not your Hyung and never going to be your brother. Fourth, I’m only share my room, not my things nor my mom. Fifth, My mom’s only has a child not a children.”

 

He didn’t like me, he hated me. Case closed.

 

“Kwon Yul.” Mom said with a stern voice while come in. Don’t tell me she heard it? From her reactions, I guess I’m right.

 

She told me to leave her and Yul’s alone. After that incident Yul’s never talked to me and I never tried to talked to him, so I just live as if he was never in there. I didn’t know what makes him did not like me. Mom’s treated us as if we were her own children. Until, the end of her life.

 

[flashback’s end]

 

“So how does it feel, brother? Does it hurts? Huh?.” Yul said behind me almost like whispered.

 

We were watching two people dancing, they were oblivious with our presence.

 

“Sooyoung is such a good BESTFRIEND isn’t he? Seems like Gyuri and he are really siblings.” Yul smirked at me.

 

“That friend which you consider as your own ‘Brother’. In the end he still stabs you from the back and stole your girl.”

 

“How sweet of you guys. Sweet traitor and his stupid friends.” He scoffed at me.

 

My blo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter