TWO

Confessions

 

                This week is examination week and almost all students are busy studying except for Minho. I don't know what his problem. He keeps bothering me.

“CHOI MINHO! Can't you see. I'm studying.” I said without looking at him. I was totally absorb reviewing my notes.

“ I know your secret and I won't keep it unless you say so.” he whispered to my ears. His such a creep.

“ I don't care. Tell everyone. No one will take interest.” I said as I turn my book to another page.

“ Yeah your right. No one will listen.” he said full of sarcasm. Then he continues.

“ I bet Jonghyun-shi would be delighted to know that he has another fangirl.” 

“ What did you just say?” I shriek.

“ Nothin'.” he swiftly left but it's to obvious that he wants me to follow him. And so I fell for it. 

“ What do you want now!?” I said as I remove my eyeglass then following every footstep his taking.

“ Let me copy your answer.” he reply shamelessly.

“ What? You want me to sin?” I was dumbfounded by his request.

“ Yup. My father's going to kill me If I fail. And I don't have much time to study.” he tried to excuse.

“ But Minho. Look, I'm studying. I'm sure you can catch up. Your just lazy.” I tried to console him.

“ Yeah right.” then he continues

“ Jonghyun will sure be happy.”

               The examination started and I ended seating right next to Minho, letting him copy everything. I studied for the pass tiresome days. I hate Minho and his ruthless schemes.
                          At last, the exam was finally over and thank God we're not caught.

“ Thanks Tae Hee. You’re the best.” Minho immediately planted a kiss on my cheeks as soon as the teacher left. Then I could hear my classmates' annoying howl.

“ Gosh Minho.” I wipe my cheeks.

“ When's the wedding?” Jonghyun who is just passing by ask Minho.

“ Don't know yet bro. She's being hard to get.” Minho tease me further which made me turn red like the lollipop Lulu's on.

“ Best wishes then.” Jonghyun left suavely. Gosh, Jonghyun is just perfect. Then my fantasy was cut when I heard Minho's evil irritating laugh.

“ I HATE you.” I growl.

“ I LOVE you..” he said out loud making my classmates go wild. Gosh their all stupid.

In the cafeteria. 

“ Still mad?” Minho ask me as he sip on his milk. But I just shrug.

“ Yah! Tae Hee~” he whined.

“ Your such a jerk.” I said throwing him few of my lunch.

“ I know, and I won't change a bit 'cause I know you like it.” he said finishing of his milk. Yup it's true. His a total jerk and that's the why I like him and who'd still stick to him. As friends.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 :P 

comment~ subscribe~ ">