Five

Confessions

 

 

 

              Well, the most awaited day has finally come. Mom kept her promise. She bought me an extremely exceptional dress. It's not too long not to short just enough to for me to bare some skin. It was in color peach. The right color to compliment my complexion. Then mom made me wore some make up but just enough to expose my natural beauty. Lastly, she spray some hairspray making sure to secure my loosely curled hair. 'Wow! I look like a new different person' I thought as I look at my reflection in the mirror. 

“ Dear? I thought Minho isn't your date.” mom interrupt my thoughts.

“Hm. He isn't. Why?” I ask.

“ Oh well his here. It's so kind of him to pick you up.” mom said as she went back outside my room.

Afterwards

“ Minho? What are you doing here?” I finally finished preparing. 

“ I thought I shou-” Minho just gawk at me, making me giggle.

“ PA – BO!” I said as I grab his hand.

“ Mom we're going now.” I yell making sure mom could hear.

 

At his car
 


“ Yah! Minho! You’re being weird you know.” I inform him as I look at his unchanged reaction. 

“ Hm~ Minho? Do I look that weird?” I start to look for a mirror.

“ Minho. Say something.” I keep nagging but he just stay silent. 

“ Ouch.” I bump my head as he suddenly step on the breaks. 

“ Thanks Minho.” I said full of sarcasm.

“ Not going out?” I ask Minho.

“ Do you. Do-do you like him that much?” he said with a gloomy voice

“ Who? Jonghyun-shi?” I verify then he nod.

“ Hm...” I was supposed to nod when he again place his lips to mine. 

“ Would that change anything?” he said with a hopeful voice as he pull away from our intimate contact. But his sudden action made me speechless. Tears start to form in my eyes as I try not to make them fall. Without answering Minho's question I jump off his car and entered the school's gate. 

 


“ For you.” Jonghyun hand me a flower after I entered the school's gym.

“ Thanks” I said trying to hide my trembling voice.

“ What's wrong?” he asks.

“ Nothin', I think I'm just thirsty.” I tried to change the topic.

“ Wait here. I'll get you some punch. By the way. You look wonderful tonight.” he said as he kissed my hand before walking away.

“ Thanks” I smile. 

Then I saw Minho.

I tried to calm myself.

'Maybe he is looking for Lulu' but when I saw him, looking at me I knew that he wasn't looking for her. He approaches me, and as he comes closer I could see jealousy burning from his eyes. I started to walk away when he grabs for my hand.

 

“ No. Minho, let go of me.” I tried to my hand from his hold.

“ Minho. What's going on?” Jonghyun holding half filled cups asks Minho.

“ Can I borrow Tae Hee for a second?” Minho politely ask Jonghyun. Then he drag me to one of the empty rooms near the school gym.

 

“ Please answer me when I'm asking you Tae Hee.” he said angrily.

“ Minho-shi... You know I like ........” but before I could finish he already shut me up by placing his lips roughly into mine. 

“ What about the kiss? Last time?” he asks with his now desperate voice. 

“ Minho. Hyung. Mianhe.” I just hug him, trying to hide my tears. 

“ Tae- hee. I don't know when did this feeling started. I just know that when I'm with you I feel complete, when I'm with you I feel happy , when I'm with you I feel special and most of all when I'm with you I can be me. Just me.” he hug me tight before nudging me.

“ Tae- Hee, don't worry I'm still your hyung. Right?” he said as he wipe my tears.

“ I'll be waiting for you. Even if you choose him over me.” and that was the last words Minho told me before he let me go.

                As I went back inside the gym I felt guilty and I feel terrible. Now I knew how selfish I am. To still enjoy my first and last prom night with the guy who I choose.
 

 

 


“ I had a great time Jong.” 
“ Me too Tae-Hee.” then the awkward silence did not further last when Jonghyun finally take the first move.

He gave Tae-Hee a goodnight kiss as he send her in their house.

“ Good Night. Agi.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        School works....                   

        sorry for the late post.....    

 

( ' ' , ;;)

   and                                                                   

  sorry if I made this chapter a bit angst-y....   

       Comment...........                                             

             tell me what you think ~ *wink*