THREE

Confessions

 

                I saw Jonghyun today. His practicing piano. He is so dreamy.

“ Wha' cha doin'.” Minho popping out from nowhere.

“ Nothing.” I tried to deny but failed cause I was blushing. Then he saw Jonghyun.

“ Ah.... Him again?” he said seriously. 'Where did devil Minho go? His supposed to be teasing me.

“ Ah... de.” awkward silence followed.

“ What's with him anyway? Why you like him that much?” he asks out in the blue.

“ Hm... I don't know either. Maybe because his not like you.” I reply trying to bring up the mood but it didn't work. Minho is still having his poker face.

“ Yeah your right.” he said as he ruffle my hair back to his old self. 'Minho is being weird these days' I thought.
 


                Later that day the whole class is busy discussing the incoming prom.

“ Listen now.” the teacher said with his authoritarian voice.

“ We all know where having a prom this coming Friday night, and I'm expecting you to behave.” finishing off his discussion. Then not long after his discussion, students start to chat having their own. 

“ Who's going to be your partner?” I ask Minho. Then someone approach Minho. It's Yuri. 

“ Hm... Minho? Can we talk?” she said it with her angel like voice.

“ Excuse me Tae Hee.” he then followed Yuri. 

 

“ You're having Minho as your partner ? Right?” Jonghyun said as he occupies Minho's seat.

“ Nope. I-i guess his having Yuri.” I answered trying to hide my distress.

“ Well, can I take you then? I mean if it's okay with you.” he sheepishly ask.

“ No. It's fine with me. I'm all yours.” I said blushing.


At home.


“ MOM! HELP!” I went home screaming.

“ What's going on?” mom ask.

“ Someone ask me for prom. I have nothing to wear.” I reported mom.

“ No need to worry baby. It's just Minho.” mom immediately reply. Well mom thought. Because you see every prom night I have Minho as a proxy partner. He would pick me up at our house and I would ask him to drop me somewhere fun, then he would go to school and there he would dance Yuri the whole night long. Same routine every year.

Except this year.

“ Mom~ I'm not coming with Minho this time.” I explain.

“ No Minho? Well, with whom then?” Mom ask as she snip the thorns from the roses she picked from her flower garden.

“ Jo- Jo- Jonghyun...” I said. Just mentioning his name made me blush.

“ Okay honey. Well then, I'll make sure you're going to be the most beautiful girl that evening.” mom promised me then I hug her.



              It's been days since our teacher announced the prom. Some girls are getting frustrated, cause no one had asked them for the prom yet.

“Yah! Tae-shi. You going? Already have a date?” Lulu ask. ( a friend of Tae. Aside from Minho )

“ De. I'm going with Jo-Jo-Jonghyun-shi.” can't stop blushing when I mention his name.

“Oh! I thought you're going to ditch prom like the other years.” 

“ Well, It's going to be our last. Why ditch?” I confidently answered.

“ Yeah! Why ditch?” Minho said.

“ Oh your here.” pretending to be surprised. Well actually I was. He is giving me weird vibes this pass few days. He kept popping out from nowhere.

“ You having Yuri for prom?” I ask Minho.

“ Nope. Actually I'm here to ask you.” Minho said slightly blushing.

“ Oh... I'd love to. But..” I don't know how to tell him I already have a date.

“ You already have a date huh?” Minho finished my sentence.

“ It's okay. I think I can find someone.” he said keeping his head down.

“ Hm.... Min how about Lulu here? She doesn't have a date for prom.” I suggest trying to make up to him.

“ Would that be alright Lulu? You need company. Right?” I ask Lulu. Fingers crossed.

“ No problem. I mean, If Minho would gladly take me.” Lulu said with a hopeful tone in her voice.

“ Thanks.” Minho thank both me and Lulu as he leave.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  :>  

 

 

Yey! Someone subscribed.
 
Just a few 
 
but it's enough for me to get pump up.
 
       THANK YOU SUBSCRIBERS!!! ">      
 
and please keep on supporting..... <3
 
WARNING:
 
The next episode you're about to read is a bit rated.
 
It has a few intimate scenes.
 
Please forgive me if it .. :P