ONE

Confessions

 

                Since my brother and I are close and we attend the same school too. We too have the same friends. Sometimes they'll come over to our house when mom and dad isn't around. They would raid our fridge and soon would initiate there own so called party. 
               
 One time when mom and dad went for a date. They came sneaking to our house. Since bro only stays at his room and I thought I have the house to my own I decided to only wear my and not so revealing shirt. By the way our house isn't that big so you can clearly hear if there is someone breaking in.

                Then I heard something which made me panic.

“ What to do? What to do? “ I keep mumbling in my head. Then I ran outside my room rushing to my brother's room when I bump into someone. I was about to scream when he block my big mouth with his hand. 

“Shhhh...” he hiss. Then he let go of me.

“What are you doing here?” I ask Minho, a friend of my brother which I consider my best friend because his the only one who is close to my age in the group and Oh! we're classmates.

“Well. We're here to disturb you.” he answered bluntly. Then he look at me.

“What are you doing with that clothes?” he ask looking at me from my head to toe.

“Yah! Stop staring!” I bawl at him as I cover myself with my hands.

“As if there is something to look at.” he teasingly mock.

“Ugh!” I release my angry as I pinch him on his cheeks.

“Aw-aw...” he whined. Then my brother open his door.

“Yah! Choi Minho! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY LIL SIS!?” Onew yelled

“Oh! Hyung!” we both exclaim making me let go of his now red cheeks making him look his blushing like hell.

“ Yah! You guys should contact me first if you want to hang. Don't keep coming without notice.” my brother Onew lecture his mates in our living room. 

“De!” they all said in unison.

                  It's been years since that incident happen and thank god nothing change. Except Minho would tease me 'bout my strawberry undies when we have friendly fights. It's embarrassing.                         

                 Then brother and his crew graduate and went to college. Which left me and Minho all by ourselves. 

“Gosh. This is boring.” I commented as we kept playing this boring video game.

“It's just boring to you because you keep losing.” he said sticking out his tongue.

“Tsk...” I pretend to be annoyed. 

“What just happen?” he ask.

“I just win, pabo.” I said as I flash him my you-lose-I-win smile.

“Yah! YOU CHEATED!” he said

“Gosh Minho. Just admit it! YOU LOSS I WIN!” I nearly shouted. Minho's competitiveness is sometimes giving me pain in the .

“I'm not playing this game anymore.” he said as he throw his gaming console on my bed. By the way we're at my house.

“Well? Let's go raid the fridge.” I suggest then skip outside my room. 

“Minho hyung? Not coming?” I peek at my room's door when I discovered he didn't follow.

“ No. I'm not hungry.” he said not-the-usual-Minho.

“ Anything you want to share Minho? Hyung?” I ask him. ( his a month older than me ) Concern.

“ Yuri and I decided to break up.” 

“ What? Why?” I further investigate.

“ She said it would be the best for the two of us.” he sigh.

“ Oh! I see. The not working out thing huh?” I said bringing up the topic he shared to me few days ago.

“Hm....” he nod.

“Well. Minho. I think she really likes you.” trying to comfort him.

“Why you say so?” he arch one of his brow.

“ Hm... She wants you to be happy. That's why she is letting you go.” but he just tilted his head which is a clear evidence that he didn't get it.

“ She knows that you'll betray her. She wants you not to feel guilty when that happens.” I said teasingly yet giving out a clear thought of what I was thinking.

“ I think your right.” he agree and he drag me to our kitchen.

“ You hungry now?” I playfully smack his head but I ended up hitting his shoulder. His very tall you know.

“Yup!” he said as he impishly carry me around the house like a doll.

“Put me down!” I said giggling.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 how was it? ">  

 comments are well appreciated ... .

 Just don't be harsh :P 

Chapter 2!

coming right up~