ღPerfect Three Part B

✪✪✪Perfect Two (ღThree-shot)

/notes would be found at the end

Donghae’s P.O.V.

The police was quite pushy while I was sitting on a chair with a table beside me. There were dark murky mirrors around the very dim room and all of it screamed danger.

 “Mr. Lee! Please, listen…”

How could I focus when I’m bleeding and handcuffed to a chair inside the interrogation room?

“We’ve seen no record of your identity, could you please explain that first?”

This was what the government reminded me all the time, keep out of the reach, police officers are too nosy.

“You have to…talk to my lawyer first,” I replied with a brisk tone.

“You need not to tell this to your lawyer,” the man said with an equal tone.

Eye contact has then started, our blank stares igniting a spark so feral that it can actually kill if it were possible.

“If you aren’t going to cooperate I’ll—“

“You’ll what?” I asked raising my eyebrow with my smirk turning dark, the officer in front of me glaring momentarily before continuing his walk around the vicinity.

It was obvious when the interrogator bit his lip with annoyance, the crease on his eyebrows slowly announcing my victory.

A sudden knock startled both of our smoky atmosphere, the chain of events hurriedly made me heave a sorrowful sigh.

“Let ‘im go, Korea’s Inside has ordered it,” another officer came in but only his nose was available for my vision.

The interrogator was clearly pissed off after hearing that and turned to me with an alarmingly deadly smile.

“Consider yourself lucky Lee, get outta here and get that stitched.”

My hands were freed and I hurriedly dashed for the door with only one thing in my mind.

Hyukjae.

“Yah! Wait! You’re still bleeding!” the resident nurse in the station accidentally pulled me back by holding onto my bleeding arm making me jolt and follow her movement.

My lip never left my teeth due to the sting the gash conjured every time the nurse dabbed medicine.

“Please hurry up,” my voice croaked as my knees bounced due to my rushing adrenaline, all I could think about was the safety of my wife and my daughter, what could have happened to them? Was Kyu and Sungmin safe too?

I continued my pleading, making the nurse shake her head. She then sighed and patched the wound with gauze then muttered, “Get that fixed soon or it’ll get worse.”

I nodded hurriedly and when the nurse pointed to the door, I ran.

The midnight air was killing me, frosted wind freezing my warming bones. A distant shrill ringed a good number of times and that caught my attention. My freezing fingers dug inside my pocket and pressed answer to the call after seeing that It was Kyuhyun.

“Y…yeah?” I asked with my shivering voice, the nearing chatter of people making the line blur. My pace quickened when I saw a clump of lights ahead.

“Hae! We’re at South Hospital, I think Hyukjae’s going to..uhm,” I heard Kyuhyun gulp, the restrained voice he talked through dripped silent sadness yet the adrenaline lined up his choice of words.

“To what Kyu?” I felt myself shaking, please, please, please make Hyukjae safe.

“Mi-misca-ca..”

“ Kyu! Where the hell is South Hospital?!” my voice noticeably cracked as I broke into a faster-paced run.

The car I parked back in the Redlight district was too far to get back to, Hyukjae needs me.

“Wait, wait, I think I see you,” Kyuhyun informed when I turned the corner with a small squint straining to see the place around. A distant male with hands up in the air made me sigh thankfully, Kyuhyun you dummy.

“Kyuhyun!” I exclaimed and hurriedly tried to strain my legs further for a faster dash, the nearing lights of the hospital making my eyes hurt with a distant sting. My eyes caught a shivering being in his car, the backseat’s door open for Kyuhyun to lean on.

The car was almost parked in front of the ER which made me run towards it but I needed to know where Hyukjae was first.

“Hyung, Hyukjae he’s—“

“Fill me in later, here,” I handed him my phone with an open dialog box, “call this doctor and if you may, please pick him up and bring him back here, he’s our doctor ever since Hyuk was pregnant, now please, tell me where Hyuk is, we need him checked immediately,” my own voice almost faltered when Sungmin, who I recognized upon nearing the vehicle, pointed to the bright red sign of the emergency room and thoroughly wiped his flowing tears and spoke, “ I think some nurse brought him in and it’s somewhere near the bathrooms.”

But before he could finish the word bathroom, my heart sped and made my feet run more than what my stamina could contain. The nurses gasped when I went through, numerous injured people kept looking at me, judging silently because I’m definitely not injured. Well, I am but my jacket hid my arm.

A passing nurse caught my attention because she was holding some syringes and just came out the door that led to the insides of the hospital.

“Have you seen someone—“ I didn’t say guy because of some circumstances, “—with blonde hair and pregnant?”

The nurse’s questioning gaze on me was quite dense but she eventually pointed to a cubicle inside ER and finally spoke, “The one you’re looking for is in the last partition to the left.”

I bowed low in forever gratitude and hurriedly dashed inside. My hands suddenly shook when another nurse ran outside screaming, her face ghost white which made me stop in sudden shock but then something dawned in me, “ Hyukjae.”

The last partition was reached but before I could remove the curtains, it was already pushed back and someone was by the side of it and on the verge of collapsing. My hand automatically sought for my wife’s form, words suddenly slipping off my mouth due to fright. This was the worst situation Hyukjae had since he became pregnant.

I carried him hurriedly and ran outside to find Kyuhyun. Sungmin was constantly bowing to Dr. Kim who happened to be in the very hospital and was giving lectures to newly graduated doctors and staff. Dr. Kim caught sight of us and hurriedly instructed Kyuhyun to start the car.

“I hope it’s only fake labor …” he gulped as Sungmin ushered us inside after opening the back door before slipping next to the driver’s seat.

I could hardly comprehend what was happening around me because my attention was zeroed on my wife whose features were filled with pain, grief and horror. I can’t help but feel my heart break into pieces.

After the ride started heading towards Dr. Kim Ryeowook’s clinic, the doctor had already finished checking Hyukjae if he was alright.

“He needs rest, the strain from your work Donghae is giving him a lot of stress as well as your daughter,” Ryeowook explained and sat straight against the left car seat, giving room for Hyukjae who was laying sidewards between the doctor and mewith his head on my lap.

I sighed in relief and threaded my fingers through my wife’s hair and leaned down to kiss his temple.” You hear that? No more action for you,” I whispered and nuzzled my nose onto his cheek playfully making him giggle a bit. I knew that he was quite relaxed now but still on the edge. Slowly, I urged him to shut his eyes and sleep.

3rd POV
“Hae! I swear if you don’t help me up I am breaking up with you!” Hyukjae’s voice shook the house loudly making Donghae wince.

“Well, that’s my cue then, I’ll meet you guys soon then,” Kyuhyun chuckled then fist bumped Donghae for the last time and stood up from the couch, gathering a sleeping Sungmin into his arms and carried him out.

Donghae shook his head while chuckling then turned the television off and cleared away a few bottles from the coffee table onto the floor so as to not tip it in case of sudden jarring sleepy movements.

“Coming!” Hae exclaimed and checked the door locks and closed the lights after being satisfied with their safety and hurried upstairs. Peeking inside the slight opened door, Donghae caught sight of Hyukjae sitting on the rocking chair they recently bought which made Donghae almost burst with silent excitement.

They were 9 months along now and the road so far had been smooth after the near loss they almost had experienced a while back and Donghae was so excited to be a dad. He slipped in silently and wrapped his arms around Hyukjae’s form from behind the chair and kissed his head.

“Are you seriously going to break up with me?” Donghae asked but he knew the statement was only due to the hormones.

“No, I don’t want to, I was just joking, I love you,” Hyukjae rambled due to his sleepiness and tipped his head up and looked at his husband.

Donghae smiled widely and leaned down with the tips of his toes and kisses the other’s lips. Never did his smile leave even after they were finished.

“W-what was that for?” Hyukjae asked while batting his eyelashes at his husband before slowly standing up with difficulty. Donghae hurriedly held his waist and hoisted him up slowly, “Because I love you too?” he shrugged his shoulders in a playful way making Hyukjae chuckle for a bit.

After a few beats of flirting and joking with each other, Hyukjae suddenly held the underside of his bump and grimaced. Donghae raised an eyebrow and opened his mouth to ask but was cut off when Hyukjae almost doubled over.

“Hyukkie? Hey, are you okay?” Hae asked crouching down and holding both of Hyukjae’s bony shoulders. The pregnant man started shaking his head while baring his teeth and tightening his jaw.

“W-we need…” Hyukjae breathed and tried to straighten up a bit before the pain could come back. “Dr. Kim…clinic,” Hyukjae could barely let out the words because the pain came back knocking the air out from his lungs.

“Uh-uh..” Donghae just stood there holding onto Hyukjae like he was the one in labor. He was in blind panic.

“Hae…calm down, please, just get the bag from the closet and we’re going to go okay?” Hyukjae said and kissed the other’s chin which was the only thing he could reach at the moment.

As instructed, Hae hurriedly did what his wife told him to do and led both of them downstairs; the bag contained shirts, pants and other necessities which were already readied if ever they needed a trip to the hospital, and clearly they needed it now.

After descending the stairs, Donghae thanked whoever convinced him to not change out of his casual clothes yet.

Hyukjae’s hand gripped his husband’s arm tightly when another electric kind of pain jolted his neither regions making his knees buckle. They were near the car by then giving the cue for Donghae to carry him towards it.

The ride to the clinic was quite nerve wracking because Hyukjae was throwing his head back and was loudly in pain. Donghae just held the other’s hand tightly because clearly, he was scared. More scared than when he was held hostage by terrorists in his past.

Ryeowook greeted them by the pavement near his house which was situated near a cliff. Hurriedly, he ushered them inside a room where there was a promising hospital-like setting with the bed and all the machines.

“You need to wait outside Donghae,” Ryeowook instructed before closing his mouth with his face mask and beckoning a nurse to follow him before closing the door.

Donghae couldn’t help but pace when he started hearing Hyukjae scream.

“Lee DonGHAE, it ing hurts!” Hyukjae screeched making Donghae flinch with his pacing. He eyed the door a bit then sighed giving way for him to gnaw on his nails nervously.

Notes: Hi guys! Holy mothballs, you srsly need to spank me behind the head or roll me in a blanket and set me on fire. You do not deserve to be hanged for almost a year.  I am terribly sorry about that. Blame college and social life. :c I do hope you forgive me. Regards about the New year, I will make more updates next year and pursue more writing for you guys. Hwaiting ne? And Part C will come soon, that’s for sure. Plus, errors are errors, it is 12:37 am, forgive me.