ღPerfect Two

✪✪✪Perfect Two (ღThree-shot)

Donghae had held Hyukjae’s other hand while explaining things about genes and mutations in it, making Kyuhyun nod in scientific gestures, he was a Bio student before being a hacker like Hae was before.

“So…it’s really possible, but only one person in trillion?” Sungmin asked as he swished the shot glass in his hand, not bothering to offer Hyukjae because he might get sick.

Hae nodded as he looked around before eyeing Kyuhyun, as if giving him some kind of cue.

“Sungmin, could you look after Hyukjae for a while, we’re going to the back,” Kyuhyun said as he patted the other’s head and stood up, his form disappearing through the curtains beside the bar that was by the opposite wall. Donghae gave a kiss to his wife’s head then rubbed his hand to the bump, as if assuring the baby that everything would be alright, then headed to where Kyuhyun had slipped in.

“D..do you know what they’re gonna do?” Hyukjae stuttered as he broke the silence between him and Kyuhyun’s boyfriend.

“I think he mentioned about capturing a guy who’s an illegal weapons dealer, but I’m not sure why we’re here though,” he pouted as he looked at Hyukjae then to the other side of the bar which was encased by a glass barrier.

“Weapons dealer? This place looks innocent compared to that,” Hyukjae said as he swiftly caught his companion’s eye glitter.

“C..can I touch you?”

Hyukjae raised any eyebrow then gaped, “Wait, you meant the baby right?”

“Oh, sorry..I just didn’t know what to say and you were so cute and and!”

“Ani, it’s alright, come here,” Hyukjae said as he gave a small smile silently understanding the bunny’s fretting.

Sungmin nodded in embarrassment because of his suggestive statement a while ago and went beside Hyukjae to pat the baby bump.

“I guess you’re fond of babies?” Hyukjae asked as he noticed some kind of commotion from the other side of the club.

“Ye..yeah, they’re just so—oh?” Sungmin suddenly gasped when he felt thumps.

“Don’t worry, it’s normal,” Hyukjae said as he chuckled, a sudden man passing their booth hurriedly with a girl in hand.

The girl was tall and was y, her shorts tight and black and her hair was down.

“Let go of me! I don’t know you! Hey!” the girl shouted as the handsome man just smirked and pushed her into a booth before sitting down beside her.

Sungmin raised his head to look at the scene, the others were too high on drugs to notice.

Hyukjae frowned, that isn’t the right way to treat a girl.

Sungmin tried to stop him but he was already in front of the two.

“Hey,” Hyukjae started as he held the man’s shoulder, feeling the muscles bunch up with annoyance.

The guy turned to him and scoffed, “Who do you think you are?”

The girl hurriedly slipped away from the ert’s hold and ran outside, making sure she had her bag with her.

“A good citizen,” Hyukjae said sarcastically as the man stood to his full height.

“You don’t know who you’re pissing off , now look at what you’ve done, you let my girl run away,” he grimaced as he held Hyukjae’s hand, looking down to his baby bump.

“Don’t call me a !” Hyukjae almost shouted, Sungmin was beside him but not that near because he was scared.

“Oh, you ing are, look at you, you’re pregnant and you’re here in this club, finding someone in bed eh? Who would choose you? You’re pregnant for sake,” Siwon said as he gripped Hyukjae’s arm tight and held his shoulder then leaned down.

“But I would,” he continued as his arms found its way to Hyukjae chest and caressed it.

Being the cry baby he was, he started welling up with tears as he felt dirty hands on him, his hand tried to pull away but this man was too powerful for him.

“A flat chest turns me on Miss,” Siwon uttered as he bit his ear, his hands tweaking his s, Sungmin gaping at them.

“Donghae!” Hyukjae bellowed as he gave a loud sob, Siwon removing his hold from Hyukjae suddenly due to the ringing in his ears.

“Huh?” Siwon asked as his hand still held Hyukjae’s chest.

Loud footsteps startled the calm part of the club, a flustered Donghae appearing by the curtains. Siwon had already retreated his hand to his side as he saw Hyukjae sobbing harshly, his pregnancy giving him mood swings.

“Babe? What happened?” Donghae hurriedly jogged to his side worriedly, his hand wrapping around his wife’s form and hugged him to his side tightly.

What Hyukjae didn’t know was that Donghae was only by the curtains and was watching Kyuhyun, waiting for his cue to move but he didn’t look out the curtains to not make him look suspicious.

Hyukjae hid his head on Donghae’s shoulder making Siwon frown in front of them, “So you’re not a then?”

“Who the ’re you calling a eh?” Donghae said, highly offended because of his words.

“Her.”

Donghae gulped and clenched his fists, his hand getting his weapon from the waistband of his boxers from behind.

“Hae, no, , that’s Siwon!” Kyuhyun exclaimed as Donghae suddenly ducked, pulling Hyukjae down with him when Siwon landed a punch in front of them.

“Kyu take Hyukjae away, hurry,” he said as he pushed his wife hurriedly away, frantic.

Kyuhyun was his apprentice, trying to be what he always wanted, Hae’s job.

Sungmin had already ducked down when Donghae pulled out his gun and pointed it at the taller one’s face, his bunny form retreating with the escaping Kyuhyun and Hyuk.

Siwon wasn’t that too dumb even though he was drunk, he had already pointed a gun to Hae’s stomach but before the other could fire, Hae kicked his shin and rolled his form towards a booth where the drunk weapons dealer wouldn’t notice him.

“Get the hell out of there you little—“

Police cars started sounding, Hae’s ears picking it up, he never dealt with police so he needed to get away, fast or else.

The people inside the club had already retreated, partying elsewhere where it was safe, the smell of sheer anger wafted throughout.

Kyuhyun held Hyukjae’s back as he almost doubled over, his stomach heaving as he leaned over a bush.

“Did you let him drink alcohol?” Kyuhyun asked as his lover constantly rubbed the other’s back who was currently puking.

Sungmin shook his head and reached for a handkerchief from his back pocket and wiped Hyukjae’s mouth.

“T..the doctor said this was normal, I  am a guy so  more complications come in, this is one of the simplest,” he explained as he hid his mouth with the offered cloth.

“You sure?” Sungmin asked worriedly as he held the other’s arm, Hyukjae nodded then looked back inside the bar seeing the police filing up and checking the place but the two occupants were now gone.

“D..Donghae..” he muttered as he held his bump all the while, Kyuhyun urging them to come in his car so it would be safer.

Hyukjae kept wincing when he felt the discomfort in the bump in front of him and the sting somewhere.

Please, be okay baby, he thought as he bit his lip and rubbed it constantly, all the pressure of the scene making his baby go worried as well.

“Calm down Hyukjae, you’ll make Hae worried,” Sungmin fussed as he pushed up the automatic windows and waited for Kyuhyun to start the car but he didn’t.

“Uh…Hyuk, could you look.I mean, Min hurry,! Place your hands over his eyes,” Kyuhyun boasted as he leaned into the passenger’s seat where Sungmin had occupied a while ago but hurriedly lunged himself at Hyukjae, hearing the sudden gunshots.

“Hey! Let me go! Wha..happening…?” Hyukjae’s voice clogged in his throat when he heard a loud gunshot, and he was sure it was just beside the car.

“Agh!” a deafening shout sounded, a thump to the sidewalk sounding, more gunshots.

Hyukjae was frozen as Sungmin held the hand over his eyes, his heart suddenly stopping when another groan of pain erupted.

A slam of the door startled the occupants in it, Kyuhyun’s shouting making Hyukjae trash around in fright.

“Stop! He’s not the bad guys! It’s him,” Kyuhyun shouted as he hauled up the injured Donghae who was mistaken by the police.

“It was just scratches, nothing went through,” Donghae assured as he clasped a hand on his right bicep, the wound bleeding profusely.

“We need to bring you to the station sir, for questioning,” a police said as a group filed out to run after Siwon who had escaped using a black car that he stolen by the sidewalk.

“W..we don’t need to, we’re—“ Kyuhyun said but stopped when he felt a pinch in his arm, signaling him to stop talking.

“I’ll go, don’t fuss,” Hae muttered as he staggered to Kyu’s car but the police had already dragged him away due to his gun wounds.

Kyuhyun cursed as he saw his best friend hauled away from his hold, they knew this situation was bad because they never got involved with the police but this was a public place so they had no choice, they were so  gonna be ed up by their boss, Hankyung.

Sungmin pulled away his hands from Hyukjae’s eyes when the ambulance had already ran across the street, his lips bitten immediately when he saw his companion’s eyes red.

“T..that was Donghae right?” Hyukjae muttered weakly as he held his stomach tightly as if it were gonna fall.

Sungmin sadly nodded, “But he wasn’t that injured,” he assured.

Being pregnant had always gave him mood swings so that was why he had been a cry baby more than intended but who wouldn’t be anxious at this moment? His husband was ing hurt.

“Please calm down okay? He’s okay now I’m sure, we just need to meet him in the station—“

“He…he was caught by the police?” Hyukjae voice faltered, he knew that it meant something real bad, Donghae had never been caught, ever.

Kyuhyun angrily slammed the door of the car to a loud close making the two boys in the back seat wince in silent fright, their eyes widening when they felt themselves being pressed up on the car’s seat due to the speed.

This shouldn’t have happened if Hyukjae—no I shouldn’t blame him, I don’t know anything, Kyuhyun thought biting his lips.

“Kyuhyun, Hyukjae’s scared enough! Slow down!” Sungmin hollered to his boyfriend and held his shoulder, suddenly relaxing his tensed shoulders against his hold.

“I..I’m sorry, I just didn’t know what came into me,” Kyuhyun said as he slowed down finally, making Hyukjae breath out but it suddenly hitched when a tinge of pain stung in the base of his spine.

“S..Sung…m…m..min..” Hyukjae stuttered in fright as the pain seared thoroughly through his abdomen and backside.

“Waeyo?” Sungmin asked as Kyuhyun fully calmed down and relaxed, making Sungmin feel the same too.

“T..the baby,..I…agh!” Hyukjae groaned as he winced in pain, his hands hugging his stomach tightly.

“Kyu! Hospital now! The baby!” Sungmin suddenly exclaimed when he saw blood on the car seat that Hyukjae was sitting on.

“Uh…why?”

“Hyukjae’s bleeding! Just drive to the hospital, we might lose the baby!” Sungmin shouted as he held Hyukjae close to him, his hand comforting him and rubbing a small circle to a small part of the others stomach, silently praying that everything would be alright.

This is all Siwon’s fault, Kyuhyun thought grimly, I’ll get revenge you bastard.

A/N: Sorry for the short update~ This shouldn’t really be happening here but I wanted some twist, don’t worry, the next chapter would be fluffy again~