Chapter 2. - Tasty Love

Nobody till you

 

                                                    

Chapter  2. -  Tasty Love

 

-At least someone is having fun. - The group of girls stopped at the familiar voice. But before someone else could pronounce another word, the youngest girl in the room jump from the bed with an incredible speed of light to embrace the only person in the world who always made her feel better, no matter what.

Neither of them could tell how it started or what started it. Their recollections starting from the moment when Gyuri wasn´t able to cure the wound inside her heart; that only she could see. And something that no one, for all their kind words and gentle squeezes of her hand, could do anything about. She remembered wake up sweating and crying after nightmares of being left alone. Yet she was never able to reach the solution, no matter how hard she tried. It was so hard caring all the “responsibility” for none KARA success.

So many nights the maknae realized her leader sorrow and allowed her to be in her room. Waiting for the leader´s smile. She would slowly come to notice the arms that encircled her. Kang Jiyoung was always at her side during those times, holding their bodies close together and smiling. There was something so comforting just in her presence. The next thing on their mind was the need to have each other close. She couldn't help but to secretly feel that way about her.

 

Flashback

 

-Still we have to make it official.- Gyuri said rubbing the younger leg who was sitting on her lap.

-Yes, well…I guess Hara knows now…at least she know I´m in love with you. She caught me.- Jing said.

-She caught you?. – Gyuri asked surprise for the younger expression.

-Well, I stared at you photos a lot to time and asking where were you the whole time…so, I guess she found out. – She said blushing.

-Haha, you are adorable. – Gyuri leaned across her motionless body and softly touches their lips together. And when she pulls back, she finds her girl sobbing.

-What´s wrong?

Her eyes quickly peeked in an embarrassed way at her thighs as she tried to look in her direction. Giant baby suddenly felt like doing all the wrong things, she waged her head, because none of this was Gyuri´s fault. - I don't know. –She answered because she was too afraid to talked.

Gyuri smiled like expecting this to happen. So, she let her hands rubbing circles onto the girl´s back. - I want you to tell me everything, I already know what do you like and dislike, but I want to know how do you want me do things. I want to be part of every little detail going in your life. I want you to feel comfortable around me, you have to get used to, but I´m going to help you, alright? I’m going to protect you. I´m not longer “just your leader” I´m going to be part of your heart.

-You already are. – Jiyoung wanted her to stay right there, arms wrapped around her.

- Alright, I'm not going anywhere if you don´t want it. – Gyuri said removing the start of her tears. -  I don’t have want  to be your first love, but I want to be your last

-I would never want you away. She said, delivering a kiss to her right cheek. – I want you for always…days, years, and eternities…I love you, but I´m new on relantionship, so please be patience with me Gyuri Unnie. I´m going to do my best. - I love you not because you are beautiful but I love you because you made my life beautiful.

-Your love means everything to me; it’s the food for my soul, the air that I breathe, and the water that quenches my desire. Please don´t worry honey, we aren´t going to rush to nothing. I want to enjoy every second of this. – Jiyoung shivered, the motion was barely perceptible.

-May I call you just…Gyuri?.- She asked throwing an arm around Gyuri's shoulder. She found herself surrounded by warmth and flowery scents.

-Hehe, of course you can! You can call me whatever you want. As long you feel comfortable about it. – Gyuri   her fingers over her thigh, caressing the smooth skin and slowly moving inward. - I just think we should tell manager Oppa soon.

-Do you think he would get mad?

-At you? Never…- Gyuri touched Jing´s nose.

-And you?

-Well, It was his fault anyway.

-How´s that?

-Of course, he brought the most adorable girl in the world…what did he expect?

-You always know what to say…my Love.

-I have too, I´m the leader after all…sweetheart.

-I love you Gyuri baby…- The leader blushed, eyes flashing with delight, the dark hair leaned in, stopping centimeters away from Jing's lips. – I have fallen in love many times…always with you…I love you too. - She repeated, before closing her eyes and kissing her tenderly.

 

End of Flashback

 

The older felt another body embracing her, a slim but, strong hand curled around her waist. Their bodies were touching completely. She felt happy and secure in the embrace and felt so desirable by the kiss the younger started. Jing´s hands were all over her back, waist and finally resting on her back pocket of the jean, technically rubbing her freely.  Her “little” girl had learned so much, her kisses weren´t shy anymore. She eagerly started their “intimate encounters” now; it was hard to control herself with her girlfriend. Every ounce of restraint, of modesty flew out the window at the moment, as she bends her body with pleasure.

-I missed you so much gorgeous. – Jing said still with her lips against Gyuri´s.

-I surely know you do. -She closed her eyes slowly and ran her hands up her girlfriend's arms and rested them on her back. – I miss you like crazy too. – Gyuri deepened the simple touch of lips to a kiss.  Kang Jiyoung instinctively parted her own lips and allowed the kiss to be taken further. Gyuri smiled at feeling her girl rubbing at the inside, brushing against her tongue lightly. They found their tongues exploring, moving and dancing together.

-Gyuri... - Jing breathed huskily.

-My Princess - Gyuri breathed before she sunk her teeth into Jing's neck.

-Guys, there´s people here! . HaNi couple shouted at the same time at seeing how their friends were very "into their business”.

-So…sorry…unnies...- Jing moaned feeling how her beloved kiss and her neck.

-Yeah, sorry girls  – Gyuri whispered, backing away slightly, she was flustered, her cheeks red; eyes clouded with desire.

-At least let us to get out of the room, Jeez! – Nicole said.

-Darling, It´s Ok. Maybe we should learn a few things from them. – Hara said putting her hand in cole´s .

-You should learn from your leader. – Gyuri said joking and  linking her hand with Jing and coming near to the couple.

-We´ve learn a lot, believe me. – Hara said kissing cole´s forehead, while the other blushed.

-I´m glad girls. Thanks for helping my sweetheart to study. I bet you made a great work. –Gyuri looked at Jing winking at her.

-She was having a hard time, I bet she was thinking on Gyuri Unnie the whole day. –Nicole said.

-On my defense, it´s not easy don´t been thinking  in your girlfriend, especially when you have the hottest girlfriend in the Universe. – Jing said giving the goddess a back hug and a kiss on the neck.

-It´s alright for us, you are the one who´s having the test! – Nicole said mocking.

-Unnie…- Jing complained.

-By the way, manager oppa is outside waiting for you girls. You need to go to Inkigayo. You have to work, Nicole´s recipes aren´t gonna paid by themselves. – Gyuri suggested.

-Ok darling, we have to get out of here, before these two forgot about our presence again. – Hara said walking to Jing´s desk to grab her purse and cellphone and nicole´s.

-Well Gyuri Unnie, see you later. – Nicole said

-My goddess is going to stay here tonight unnies. – Jing said interrupting the back hug with Gyuri. – My parents are on a family trip and my mom gave the permission to invite Gyuri over.

-Ohhhh I want a Mother in law like that. – Hara said approaching them with all the stuff.

-I´ve worked very hard to gain my princess´s parents trust.

-Yeah, my goddess had worked hard; she joined us in the last trip. But this time was kinda impossible for both to be with my family. – Jing said linking her hand with Gyuri´s.

-Ok then, we must go, we know manager oppa is not really good at waiting, and well…The maknae here seems a little desperate. – Hara said linking her arm with Cole in order to exit the room and leave the couple. – I guess we´ll see you in the practice room.

-I guess girls. Good luck today, you still have to work hard, Ok? Don´t be nervious, you are improving everyday but that´s not an excuse to quit the hard work. – The leader said to the couple.

-Thanks Unnie! – The couple shouted leaving the room to the leader&maknae couple.

-You think we would see them tomorrow darling?

-I don´t know, this maknae is getting out of control. At first, I thought Gyuri would get “wild” at their situation. But Jing act like a whole grown up girl sometimes. I can´t predict her anymore.

-Well, is not easy for her to date our leader. What I mean is…when it´s related to KARA, Gyuri totally treats Jing as another member. She doesn´t disable the maknae for her responsabilities and obligations. I guess it was very usefull in Jing´s attitude and maturity, and for that matter she thinks she is a full adult and in a certain way…she is.

-They really need this time alone. I´m just happy to see them together again and to see Gyuri fully recovered.

-I´m happy too. But even happier to see you walk properly. –Hara said touching Nicole´s waist.

-Hehe, you really take care of me.

-What else could I do? I couldn´t left my girlfriend with her own pain. In fact, was so good to have you  in bed the whole time. – Hara smirked at her naughty thought.

-Hara!! – Nicole shouted totally flushed.

-What? You didn´t enjoy it or what? – Hara smile while getting closer to the still blushed Nicole.

-Is…not that…is just…You were so caring with me. I´ll never be able to pay you. – Nicole grabbed Hara´s body.

-Right now I have an idea to retribution. – Hara said. – Kiss me. -She said with a hungry voice whisper. Nicole gasped as looked into her eyes, only to find hungry ones staring back at her, so Hara eagerly pressed her lips into her lover's, getting a light gasp from her American lover.