Secret World

Nobody till you

 

Chapter  1. -  Secret World.

 

A couple of girls was lying on a bed, their hands were linked. One of them holding a book, while the other had a few sheets in one hand. They were trying to help the youngest member to study. It was a good “charity” action, help and being together was nice.

 

-Jing, you haven´t answer yet…

 

-I knew this one! Hold on…

 

Nicole smiled at jing´s “forgotten”, the maknae has been so busy with her schedule and variety, so the couple offered to help the girl, Nicole did know how tiring was studying alone and without motivation, so she convinced her girlfriend to assistance the maknae.

 

-Jing, what´s wrong? You haven´t miss any question, and we have been studying for a couple of hours. – Hara asked Jing, who was trying to answer but wasn´t very sure about her next sentence. So, she looked through her notes.

-Hehe, Baby is so cute when she´s desperate. – Hara said trying to sit in the bed. After this, Nicole put her head on Hara´s lap.

 

-Your eyes are so big, honey. – Nicole told Hara while caressing her cheek.

 

-Do you really think that?

 

-Yes, they are so beautiful and round. – The purple head touch both Hara´s eyelids.

 

-Haha, you are so dork. – Hara said blushing.

 

-But you like me anyway.

 

-Sure! I dooo like you! – Hara tilt to Nicole´s, so the purple head opened letting her girlfriend lips on hers.  For a moment, they forgot about everything, just enjoying the kiss.

 

She was trying to concentrate, her exam would soon. She didn´t have a specific date, the teacher told them to be prepare, because it would be surprise! Surprises supposed to be funny and great, but an exam was everything except funny.  So she kept looking for the right answer, when she finally found it, she turned to their Unnies, but she found a “familiar scene”.

 

-Guys…I really appreciate your help, but would you please stop? – The youngest asked to their unnies who were still kissing. She was getting tired, and all the giggling was making her feel stress. But she needed to study…

 

-Hey! Guys! Please stop!

 

Hara and Nicole broked the kiss, surprised by the tone used by the younger. They were helping her to study, but it was inevitable for them not being hugging, giggle and kissing. They were girlfriends after all.

 

-Hey Jing, is everything Ok? -  Nicole asked getting up from Hara´s lap.

 

-Ah…I´m sorry Unnies, I´m just…stressed, I really appreciate your help, but I can´t concentrate, something is not right in this notes, something is missing…- she scratched her head.

 

- Perhaps…Gyuri? – Hara asked giving Nicole a back hug.

 

If she wasn´t able to concentrate, Hara just made her forget everything she has “learn” the last hour, she was fighting against her mind in order to do not think about Gyuri…She promised the leader to made an effort in her exams, but didn´t remind her girlfriend was kinda impossible.

 

-Unnie!! I need to study! . - The younger complained.

 

 

-Hehe, I forgot you couldn´t focus on something when Gyuri come on a sentence haha you have to work on that Jing. – Hara said

 

-My darling is right. – Nicole said while kissing Hara´s cheek.

 

-I know, I know…but…lately, the world is against us…We are idols and we have tons of activites, but we are in the same group! I haven´t seen her since last week…and this is killing me...I need her so much…I really need her. I´m so used to be with Gyuri...

 

-We can understand, but you know there´s a lot things involved. – Nicole said rubbing Jing´s head.

 

-I would like to work with Gyuri, like you two. – Jing sobbed.

 

HaNi couple looked at each other, the maknae was “right”, they did not have all their schedule together, but at least they were able to work each other by Mcing Inkigayo. They spent together the whole program, they also spent together in the waiting room, the commercials, almost the entire day. They were so lucky.

 

-I miss to much KARAYA days, we were together for hours. Playing and...- Kang Jiyoung said.

 

-We know you would like, but at least you are in touch the whole day, right? -  Hara pointed.

 

-We send messages and if it possible we called each other. – The short hair grabbed her phone and look at her girlfriend last message “I´ll be there soon Baby, don´t miss me too much. Pd. Prepare your lips.”

 

-So? What´s the problem?  I mean, you guys are so in love but your relationship had always have this kind of communication. Is there´s an issue now?  It has been just a week – Nicole asked, wondering why Jing wasn´t satisfy to be in touch with her girlfriend.

 

-Do I really have to tell you guys why I need Gyuri so much? .- Jing asked with a tone of sarcasm, she was “surprise” about the I-do-not-know-what-are-you-talking-about expression of her unnies.

 

-I guess you don´t have to. – Nicole walked next to Jing in order to grab her cellphone which was in the desk.

 

-What´s wrong darling?

 

-Nothing, I just forgot a date and I want to be sure. – Nicole said watching at her cellphone and looking certain date on the calendar.

 

-Darling, I told you I´ll remind you, they aren´t going to change the date. – Hara said hugging Nicole.

 

-Hehe, I know honey.

 

-They? Date?  What is it, Unnies? . – Jing dare to ask.

 

-Well, It´s just that someone invite me and Hammie to a meeting.- Nicole said trying to avoid certain name.

 

-Invited you? And you Hara unnie?

 

-Ahh well, I was  invited, but is something related to their past, so I don´t want to get involved on that. – Hara said trying to avoid the younger gaze, who was getting suspicious about their attitude.

 

-Past? their unnies? -  Jing asked to herself. An invitation?  Ohh no, she thought.

 

-Don´t tell me is related to her?. – Jing asked with a angry tone.

 

-Upsy! – Hara said.

 

-Unnies, what is it? – Jing turned to them, still sitting on her chair.

 

-Alright girl, I am going to tell you, but promise to keep your temper, Ok?. – Nicole said sitting on the floor, taking Hara´s hand to linked with her and place it over her leg. – Two weeks ago we receive an invitation, Is just a normal invitation which people gather together to chat and catch up. – Nicole was happily explaining but Jing´s face wasn´t relax as usual.

 

-And that invitation was from?...- She wanted to know.

 

-It´s Ok darling, tell her. – Hara said kissing Nicole´s hand.

 

-It was from…Sunghee…She wants us to meet up to chat a little, she said she missed us.

 

-Missed you? Or Miss her?. – Jing stand from the chair and put her arms on her chest.

 

-Hey! I told you to control your temper. – Nicole said standing from her spot.

 

-I know Unnie! But she´s already with someone, why she had to look for my Gyuri again? She got her chance! – Jing yelled feeling desperate.

 

-Listen Jing, I was there when she invited Nicole and the girls, alright? You don´t have to think she´s making this just for Gyuri, Ok? Nicole and Ham were with her too, remember she´s part of their past, and is something you have to accept. – Hara told to Jing at seeing how childish she was.

-Sunghee Unnie story is something that only concerns to us three. She´s part of our life. I know you feel “bad” because at that time she was with Gyuri. Sunghee Unnie is someone I love to much, she´s a good person, maybe the way she gone wasn´t quite good at all, but between us four, there´s no problem Jing. She´s important for us. – Nicole was trying to explain.

 

-And if she´s important for Nicole, then she´s important for me. – Hara said giving Nicole a quick peek on her lips. – I know your situation is different, because she´s Gyuri´s ex-girlfriend. I would be hard for me if that was the case with my Nicole. But listen to me Jing…You have to be supportive with Gyuri. She has been always there for you and for us.

 

Kang Jiyoung was listening to her unnies, they were right. She didn´t have the right to talked about Sunghee like that. Although her jealousy was so strong. When she joined  KARA, she went through "Gyuri´s heartbroken moment", all her suffering and pain. She realized, a person can´t feel that way if you weren´t so in love with someone else. The conclusion was simple; Gyuri was deeply in love with Sunghee...But just like Nicole said, she was part of her past. Gyuri had move on…with her.

 

-I know you are right unnies, but…- Tears showed in Jing´s eyes.

 

-Hey! Gyuri unnie loves you so so so so much! Jealousy is something natural, but you have to learn to control it, just like my honey did.

 

-I have to learn Jing, with all my darling friends here…It was madness. – Hara joke caressing Jing´s hair.

 

-Must be hard. But still…With Gyuri´s friends is not that hard. I mean…Let´s see…Eunjung is a “total player” with Gyuri but that do not bother me that much. It´s funny after all. Maybe of all her friends, I was kinda “mad” with Eunhyuk oppa. He doesn´t know about our relantionship, but he asked Gyuri out several times.

 

-What about Gyuri Unnie? She has ever been jealous of your friends?  – Hara asked.

 

-Well, it was different from jealous, because Sulli is my best friend. But as the time came I gained more friends, so I guess somehow she should felt that way. I guess…

 

-See? At certain point, all felt jealous, but the thing here, is learn how to treat in a positive attitude.

 

-Well I had never seen Gyuri so happy since the beginning of your relationship. I really mean it, so you don´t have to be worry about it. - Nicole said rubbing the maknae hand.

 

-And to be honest, Gyuri never told her parents about her and Sunghee. She just did it with you. - Hara said trying to hug the short hair girl.

 

-Hara is right. Gyuri did loved Sunghee, but she never took the chance to introduce to her parents as her girlfriend. She only took the risk with you, which means you mean alot to her!

 

-I know...I was so nervous that day. But Gyuri gave me so much strength, she was so determinate to tell our parents about us. - Jing sighed.

 

I told her their parents would hate me, for "taking" her only child, but she insisted it wasn't different from "take the younger daughter" so both were in the same conditions. I remember all gather at my living room. Our parents sat in front of us, just waiting to the big announcement. I was shaking, but Gyuri took my hand and lead me to the couch and sat next to me, while linked my hand with hers. Then she began to describe the whole KARA situation, making emphasis on how I helped her in her hard time. I can recalled our parents paying attention at every word said by Gyuri. My nervousness disappeared as long she talked, she used sweet and gentle words to describe what did I meant for her, I wanted to hugged her and run from there. But she was so into her story and everytime she squeezed my hand, I felt secure and fullfill.

 

I was about to cried when she told my parents "I didn't know that this world had someone as wonderful as your daughter...which I magically fell in love". I was blushing like a crazy, but when she looked at me smiling I answered to everybody in the room. "And I fell for this goddess as well" and I gave her a kiss on the cheek. I forgot about my parents been there and Gyuri´s parents as well, but I felt the need to show Gyuri I wasn´t scared of our new world together.

 

-What did they said? - Hara asked hugging Nicole and kissing her forehead.

 

-Was kinda strange, Our parents were agreed, and they told us "We already know about your feelings for each other, it was obvious". We were in shocked. You don´t expect that answer from your parents. But at the end it was a good ending from us. But my parents were a little stricted with Gyuri. At that time I was younger, and they gave Gyuri like a list of "what you can do with my daughter" She had never told me what was it. But I could figure out what was, but at the end...I´m pretty sure we didn´t follow the list.

 

-What are you so sure? - Nicole asked, and Hara laughed at her girlfriend innocence.

 

-I´m not a kid anymore and you know it…

 

-Ohhh. – was the sound the couple let at realizing what was the hidden meaning. – We know but for us you always be our baby, alright? – Hara hugged Kang Jiyoung.

 

-Still…by law you still a baby, ok? You aren´t 20 yet, so we can do whatever we want with you!  – Nicole said throwing Jing to the bed and started tickling her. So Hara joined her to “attack” the maknae, who was laughing so hard for the moment.