They Bond

Full House

Chapter3: They Bond
legend: italics are thoughts...

She was hastily trying to get out of the tub to avoid him from seeing her in all her glory. But as she removed her leg from the water to the bathroom floor, she slipped and fell on the floor tiles in a lateral position knocking her unconscious with her back facing the tub. Just in time Seung Hyun recovered from being knocked out.
“Ah! How come that dream felt so real?” Seung Hyun mutters as he touched the swollen part on his face. “She even dared to haunt me in my dreams… huh? That head felt even real… Huh?” he wondered why the lights have been and there have been new things in the room. He got out from the bathtub.
“Am I still in my dreams?” He pinched himself harder as he saw a woman unconscious lying on his bathroom floor. Reaching out for something to cover her, he grabbed his towel and was able to closely examine her face. “She looks like the girl… wait, she is that girl!”. He wondered how she is able to get inside his house, in his room and trying to bath with him on the tub. Additionally, how was she able to convince Soo Yun and Mu Hak to let her stay most specifically in his room? Is she stalking him? Is she a relative of the Kim’s? 

Flashback – 1 week ago –

“I’ve never spit out my drinks in front of a guy before” Young Ah took a gulp from her glass.
“I’ve never kicked a guy in his balls before!” and she grab her glass of liquor again.
“I’ve never had a street fight with gangsters before” All eyes were shocked to find out that she was able to do that too. “Seriously Young Ah, what things have you did that we haven’t done?”She was with her girl friends at a bar. “Hey, I have never had a boyfriend before!” As soon as Young Ah said those words, all her friends took a shot from their own glass. They were playing a game that if someone already did the thing that was never done by their friend must take a shot from her glass. “Okay… let’s move on. I never kissed a stranger before” Yung Li purposely said it and smirked as her bestfriend took another shot earning confused looks from her peers. “I saw it! And the guy even kissed back!” Yung Li supported her. “Was it in a kissing booth?” “Or was it a dare?” “When did that happen?” “You got the balls to kiss someone now?” “Are you that desperate to have a boyfriend?” “Is he handsome?” “Did he kiss back?” Everyone was asking a lot of questions to which a semi-drunk Young ah just brushed away leaving her bestfriend to explain everything about the kissing incident. “I need to pee. ” She excused herself from her friends. “You sure you can take care of yourself honey?” “I’m cool!” she added. “Try not to kiss some stranger again!”

~*~*~

“Man, did you see the girl with an orange tee and a plaid skirt?” “I couldn’t even hold that much liquor but she aced it.” A pair of guys is talking inside the restroom where Young Ah is. ”They’re talking about me?...What are men doing inside a ladies restroom?... wait… AM I IN A MEN’S RESTROOM THEN???” Seconds passed and more men entered the place. Young Ah finds it hard to get out of the cubicle. “Ahhhhhhhhhh… how will I get out?” she peeks under the cubicle’s door for incoming people. ” When will they all go out? Sheez… it’s always crowded in here.”

After one hour…

“Hmm... no more movements… It’s time to get out of here.” As she tried to open the cubicle’s door, it became stuck and she can’t even scream for help. With all her strength, she managed to climb the wall and made it outside the cubicle. “Ahh… why am I so unlucky today?” as she turned towards the exit, a familiar face welcome’s her and blocks her path. “We always end up in weird situations, ne? Don’t tell me you love to peek on – HEY!” Seung Hyun managed to block her fist. “I am not a ert!” “Then what are you doing inside a cubicle that’s out of order?” Young Ah’s rage simmered down for seconds. “I swear, it was available a while ago…hey, let me pass!” Seung Hyun made a firm grip on her arms. “The first time we met, you wanted to kiss me then now, you wanted to punch me? Your hormones are on the loose.” “I needed your help last time… I don’t need you now.” “Oh, really? Very well, take your leave princess.” “ Hmpf… so much for being Mr. Nice Guy.”

As soon as Seung Hyun finished his words a group of men were talking louder towards their location. Young Ah grab Seung Hyun’s arm telling him to help her. “ What do you want me to do?” “Hide my face and let me out of here.” He quickly pressed his body close to hers as he settled her head on his chest. “ Guess I’m your good luck charm, ne princess?”. His voice resonated throughout her body. His warmth spread to her cheeks and his large body engulfed her own and hid her towards the group of men about to pee. She slides her arms inside his opened jacket to embrace him and making sure her face isn’t recognized. His nose is mere inches away from her ear. She can feel his calm breathing. His scent is so masculine but it’s not irritating to the nose. She’s supposed to feel relaxed but being with a stranger with such close proximities make her tense. “Go get yourself a room!” one of the men said as another one added, “Children nowadays… tsk tsk”… As they had moved a bit further from the men’s room, he gave her his hooded jacket. “It’s getting late. The night is cold. Go home now.” “You ain’t my father!” He disappeared in the crowd as more people get inside the bar. “I bet they are worried about me being gone so late.” But as she arrived to where her friends stayed, the table is already occupied by a different group. AHHHH!! Don’t tell me they have forgotten me? And my bulky wallet is in Yung Li’s bag!

~*~*~

“Thanks for the jacket but I don’t need it now!” A bewildered Seung Hyun received his jacket wondering why this girl is waiting for him to come out. “ I, I needed more than your jacket to get me home.” He can’t read her expressions because she is facing away from the light source. “ Hmm? Don’t tell me you’ve lost your wallet and wanted to borrow money? I’m sorry but I ran out of cash.” “Do you have a car?” “You want me to give you one?” “I’m serious here!” “I’m sorry I don’t have one.” She left him grumbling about being so unlucky. He made his way to his bike. “I only have a bike. You asked the wrong question.” He started off his engine and it was revving in good condition. “ Looks like I still have some luck today, eh?”

“If you want to get noticed, go get yourself a better getup missy.” And the last car went off to somewhere else leaving Young Ah in fury. “I ain’t a ! You ugly old – HEY! WILL YOU STOP IT? ” Flashing lights greeted her as an unknown man in a motorcycle greeted her. “ Hop in, princess…” Upon hearing him, she immediately recognized him and pointed a finger towards his helmet. “You!!” “I have a name and it’s Seung Hyun” “You told me you don’t have a--” “I have a bike…not a car. Look, this offer lasts for a minute… if you won’t hop in I will leave you.” “B-but… I don’t know how to ride a motorcycle and I’m wearing a skirt!!!” “Looks like you have no option.” A minute has passed and Young Ah hasn’t made a move. Seung Hyun was revving the engine in preparation for takeoff and in seconds he left her. “HEEEEEEY!!!!!! STOP!!!!!!!” She wanted to catch up to his speed with her 3-inch stilettos. He stopped a few meters away from her and told her he’d wait another minute. Poor Young Ah had to run towards him for that free ride home.

Flashback ends

Seung Hyun carried her bridal style and placed her on his bed. “ I hope you won’t drool again on my bed”.

Chapter 3 end!

oopsie… I needed to cut the flashbacks….ahahhaha… more Seung Hyun and Young Ah fluffiness will be revealed next chapter. And Youngbae will be back together with Hye Yoon next chap too!! :D
sorry for the VERY LONG WAIT!!! 
PLEASE PLEASE DO COMMENT… 
it makes me more happy to make the next chapter with your reactions!!!