They Greet

Full House

Why do lovers prefer to sit on a tree before they kiss??? Ahahhhaa… – random thought from a famous rhyme

Everything happened so quick that Young Ah barely realized she was on top of an unconscious guy with no clothes on. Their bodies firmly pressed against each other which are only enveloped by water. Well, she made him unconscious for a very good reason. ‘No wonder that scent seemed familiar’ she thought as she studied his unconscious state. ‘Why do we always end up in awkward situations?’ she further mused.

Flashback – 2 weeks ago –

’Young ah, tell me why are we going to the airport?’ Yung Li asked. She is Young Ah’s bestfriend. ‘That Hyun Ki is following us. Drive faster!’ Young ah replied. ‘ And what did you tell him this time?’ ‘I told him that I have my boyfriend coming to Japan today just so I can escape him.’ Yung Li creased her brows. ‘don’t tell me you’re going to look for a stranger at the airport and claim him as the visualization of your imaginary boyfriend?’ ‘Yup.’ ‘Are you really serious?’ ‘How am I going to stop him from following us then? I think that is the most successful plan so far.’ Yung Li could only sigh at her bestfriend’s weird plans. Son Hyun Ki is a very attractive person that she finds it confusing why Young Ah hates him.

’What is the ruckus this time Young Ah?’ Hwang Se Hong, Yung Li’s big brother who works at the airport asked the two. ‘We need your help. Do you see that guy wearing a red beanie with a black jacket over there? No, don’t look at him straightly. He might notice you’re in cahoots with us.’ ‘Who’s he? That’s the persistent suitor of yours?’ Young Ah nodded. ‘Oppa, Young ah is going to meet her boyfriend here but that guy might be causing trouble. Please watch over him.’ ‘Since when did Young ah have a boyfriend?’ Se Hong shockingly asked. ‘Any minute now.’ And poor Se Hong almost froze in his spot.

’Still no signs of a suitable boyfriend.’ They’ve been waiting for ten minutes. Young Ah was losing hope. If not those ahjussi-looking types come, a pretty girl or a loving wife is running towards the men with open arms. Is there anyone not waiting for someone? ‘Young Ah, cut the crap already. I know your boyfriend ain’t real.’ Hyun Ki appeared. ‘What are you doing here? My hubby might be a little late. I know he will come.’ Young ah was trembling inside. She is such a bad liar and Hyun Ki can easily tell. ‘Let’s go back. Yung Li, don’t you ever try to stop me.’ he grabbed her forcefully and dragged her back to his car. Yung Li only shouted Young Ah’s name instead in fear of Hyun Ki’s threatening glare. ’Let me go! You’re hurting me!’ Young Ah protested. Se Hong was unable to do his job because he was called by his supervisor so he couldn’t help in the situation.

When they arrived at Hyun Ki’s car, she bit his hand while he was busy getting his keys from his pants. She ran as far as her feet could let her but Hyun Ki was able to cope up and grab her arm. She wanted to break free but he had a strong grip. ‘ Don’t make me hurt you more.’ ‘I do not belong to you!’ She kicked him in his precious spot which earned a big yelp of pain from him and she was released. She tried to run but her feet were too tired and she needed air. He was able to catch up again and was successful in pinning her to a wall. ‘I really love that fierceness in you. It makes me want you more.’ He crashed his lips unto hers and trailed kisses down to her neck. She already lost too much energy and strength that only tears were let out. ‘St..Stop it Hyun Ki… P-pleasss-ee’…

Choi Seung Hyun was on his way to his big bike after escorting his girlfriend to the airport when he saw someone in the process of being in an empty side of the parking lot. Someone needed help and he needed to do something about it. He grabbed the man and punched him straight at the bridge of his delicate nose breaking it in the process. ‘I’m just warming up.’ he clenched his fists for another blow when pale arms embraced him from his back. ‘You came.’ She made him turn to face her and she closed their gap as she pulled his lips to hers. He kissed her back to his surprise. She ended the kiss in surprise of his actions. Her cheeks were painted with red and she looked away.

’I’m sorry. I promise to stay away from you both.’ after seeing the kiss, Hyun Ki apologizes while trying to stand up. He was ashamed of what he has done and hurriedly left. ‘I’m sorry for kissing you but I guess it’s the only way of thanking you for what you have done. Thank You!’ Young Ah left him and never looked back as soon as she spotted her bestfriend. Seung Hyun only stood on his spot while looking at her. He hasn’t kissed someone on his own will, not even his girlfriend for she always order him to kiss her. So he wondered why he wanted to capture those lips again, just like how he loves to capture things with his SLR camera.

-chapter2 end-

So, how do you find their first meeting?? It’s not a hello but a sweet kiss!! :D . okay, I made a slight info on Seung Hyun’s job… it's only a short chappie!