Yes, I Am a Friend Of Her!

Loving you, Everyday.

Haha, I was going to update this yesterday. then. I accidentaly clicked the "BACK" button. when i press forward. It was gone :A: And Dont worry. Taelli moments are coming. With the dash of jeolousy. :)) Haha

=================== Kroo Krooo =============


Taemin's POV

"Sulli, Suzy is in your class. I hope you two could have some time together." I patted Sulli.

"Oh really? Oh great! I can have more friends!" Sulli hugged Suzy.

"Unniee~ Im wet." Suzy said.

"Its okay~" Sulli still hugged her.

"You guys look like twins." I said.

They both laughed and giggled.

"Uhm. Taemin Oppa. Are you sure about what your doing? You dont need to..." Suzy said.

"Yah, Hyung, Squeeze in. You might get sick." Sulli poked my left cheek.

"Please. This is my first time doing this to my friends" I said.

"Pfsh. If you get sick. Just go to our house. And dont blame us! We warned you!" She still poke my cheek.

Suzy just giggled there beside Sulli.

=================== History~ Breaak it!=========

Sulli's POV

Siiigh~ History class is soo boring~ How do it do this? Siigh~

"Okay. The time is almost up. These are you assignments.  and long quiz tomorrow. dont forget to study. Or else. you might fail." Our teacher said while clearing the teacher's table. 

"Wwwwhaat?" "LONG QUIZ?!" "Aigo. No more video games later. " the students groaned.

I went to IU's place.

"Sulli, are you free after school?" IU asked.

"I dont know." I folded my arms.

"Its a group study! With Krystal." IU smiled.

"Did i hear my name?" Krystal walked towards us.

"You did. Haha. We're having a group study at my house!" IU said.

"Haha. I'll tell Um- Ooof!!" Someone bumped me. then I bumped the two.

"YAH. DID YOU DO THAT ON PURPOSE?" Krystal shouted. The room became silent

" I-I-Im Sorry, I was in a hurry." She bowed. I was hurt. Aigoo~ I kept on rubbing my shoulders.

"ANSWER ME." Krystal shouted louder. I know the girl was getting scared. I looked at her. It was Suzy.

I went to Suzy's side. "You dont have to shouted at her." I said.

"Move away Sulli." Krystal tried to push me away.

"NO" I pushed Krystal.

"You know this brat?" She looked at me like she's going to kill me.

"Yes. She's my friend." I told her.'

"Unnie. You dont need to." Suzy whispered, but i ignored. 

Everybody was watching.

"I didnt know you have this kind of side." I told her.

"YES, SULLI I HAVE THIS SIDE. WHY DO YOU CARE?!" Krystal shouted at me.

"I thought you were kind and gentle. Ksh." I grabbed Suzy's hand and went outside.

Suzy sat down. 

"Suzy, are you okay?" I looked at her worried.

"Yes Unnie. Im used to it." she said.

"Used to what?" I sat beside her.

"Being bullied, Ive been here 2 yrs ago. i was that nerd that everyone bullied. every school yr, people would forget about me." I saw tears rolling down.

"Dont worry, No one will forget you." I hugged her.

" You dont have to defend me. I'll make it up for Krystal" 

"You dont need to. She needs to learn a lesson." I winked at her.

She was already crying. I can feel her feelings.

"Yah. Suzy, your making me cry also." I laughed coz i was getting teary.

"Lets go inside." Suzy said.

"Lets go." I smiled.

========= Tukuu~ Tukuu~ ==========

We wnt inside smiling... When we went inside... Everyone was staring at us... whispering.

i can tell they're whispering about Suzy and I.

================= Kroo Tuku~========

During Recess, i sat beside Suzy to talk about some thing.

Taemi
n's POV

"Hey, guys, have you notice that Sulli's not here?" I asked. I saw Krystal glared at me. 

"Tsk. We dont need her now. Her reputation is getting lower for hanging out with that brat." She said.

"Brat? Who?" I asked.

"That BRAT. She bumped into Sulli and Sulli was like, ' I didnt know you have this side'" She imitated Sulli, while pointing at Suzy.

"What? Suzy is not a brat. She's a nice kid." I told her.

"You know her too? UGH. Oh my god. Why is this happening to me?!" 

"Pfsh. I'll be back. I'll talk to Suzy and Sulli" I told them.

"DONT COME BACK ARRASO?" Krystal told me.

"Aha. Okay." I walked to Sulli and Suzy.

"Yah! You know that im kidding right?" Krystal asked me.

"I know." I laughed.

------ Do it do it CHU~ --------------- 

"Yah. Why are you not inviting me?" I tapped Sulli's back.

"Aha. HYung. Mianhe. Wanna join?" Sulli asked.

"Sure. Can i ask , Why is Krystal so annoyed?" I asked,

"That one? Suzy accidentally bumped into me then i bumped into Krystal and IU, but Suzy said she's sorry. Well i forgived her." Sulli explained.

"aaaaah. How about. We sit here everyday. Lets just hang out with Suzy." I asked.

"Better~" Sulli nodded.

We talked about school and such.

then the funny topic comes in. I laughed loudly.

the room went silent. They were not staring at me, but at Suzy. 

They began whispering.

I stand up and told them " Hi guys~ Meet my new friend." I let Suzy stand up. " i know you dont her or some of you even despise her. But she's nice. And please dont bully her. When she did something wrong she will say sorry. I know that. Her name si Suzy. I know some of you are talking about us. but please. dont make gossips.Thats all~ Thank you!" I added 

And finaly i sat down. 

------------- RIIING~ -----------------

It was time to go home. I didnt meet up with Sulli cause i know Minho hyung is going to send her home.

Siigh.

*PING* 

Taemin-ah~ I'll be going out for two week. Please take care of Sulli, im going to send her home now. OKay? - Minho Hyung

TWO WEEK WITHOUT HYUNG?! OH GOSH. THIS IS JUST... aih;foisdf. 

============Kroo Kroo==============

Hehe. I hope you like it! :D What do you think will happen in two weeks? :))) Haha.