Meet them.

Loving you, Everyday.

YEY. Thank you for AFF. ^^ I got my old chappies. HAHA. I'm going to post it aggain here. Nyahaha.



___________________________________. Please Enjoy this boing chapter. HAHA. I kid. :3

============== Kroo Kroo ♥ ============

Suzy's POV

My eyes widened. I should be the one joining? 

"Omo. No. Unnie, i shouldnt. I mean I-" 

"What are you saying Suzy? You should! " Sulli grabbed my hand and dragged me to her table. 

"Unnie~~ I sho-" 

"No. Your coming!" She said.

"Waeee~~" I asked.

"Haha. I'll introduce you to them " She gave me one of her eye smiles.

We stopped infront of IU, Krystal and Taemin.

"Guys! I want you to meet Bae Suzy!" She smiled. 

I bowed.. " Annyeonghaseyo. Bae Suzy imnida. please treat me nicely" I smiled. I saw Krystal rolled her eyes.

"SUZY! HAHA. Your here. Here. Seat beside Me and Krystal." Taemin Oppa said. I nodded. i went and sat beside Krystal.

"Krystal-shii. Sorry if i bumped into you" I said. IT TOOK ME ENOUGH COURAGE TO SAY THAT. 

"Its okay. I think i misunderstood you. " She smiled. SHE SMILED. Omfg. I was smiling like an idiot. 

"Yo. Bae" 

"Suzy~"


"SUZY! " Taemin snapped his fingers infront of me.

"Omo. ahaha. Mianhe" I snapped out of my worrld

"Suzy is so cute right?" IU looked at Sulli.

"Yep. She is! " Taemin said. Cheeks. BURNING. Ftw. Suzy. HOLD ON TO SOMETHING.  I blushed.

"YAH. Taemin Oppa, Look at what you did! Suzy is BLUSHING" Krystal patted my back

"Bwo? No! Im not! Ha. Ha." 

"Suzy. WE CAN SEE IT IN YOUR FACE. haha. Dont worry. Its okay. Haha. " Sulli said.

"Guys. Im going to buy Melona, Who wants to come?" I asked. Hoping someone will come

"Whats Melona?" IU asked.

"You dont know?" My eyes widened.

"I was asking right?" 

"Oh. Haha. just come with me~" I grabbed her hand.

"Arraso" She standed up and streched her arms. I just smiled there. Hehe. new friends. She  held my hand and we walked to the machine. 

"Jieun-sshii. Ho-"

"Just call me IU. " She smiled. 

"Ah. Okay. IU. Do you remember that nerd gurl last yr?" I asked. 

"Haha. Yes. Wae?" 

"What did you think about her?" I curious. Getting ready for any answers.

"I think. People should stop bug her. I mean PEOPLE should stop bullying YOU" IU said,

YOU
YOU

YOU

"Me? Pfsh. What do you mean ME" I asked. Sweating. Omfg. I stopped walking. IU looked back. 

"Haha. Dont try to TROLL me Suzy. I know its you." IU smiled. 

"Me? TROLL? Pfsh. You kid me Unnie" I lied.

"Haha. Troll or whatever. Haha. Lets go"  I nodded and walked with her. 

I reached at the machine. HAHA. Omfg. Melona Machine~

"Ice cream? We could just get Baskin Robins." 

"No~ Its a better ice cream~ Pick a flavor" I smiled.

"Arraso.. But. The flavors are weird. Melon. Lime, Bell Peppers... Are you sure its better than Baskin?"

"HAHA. Of course. Just pick. And yes. Its better." I smiled.

"Mmm... Melon flavor then." I eyed me. 

"Okay. Haha." I pressed the Melon button and the Lime button.

"Thanks for the treat Suzy. Your not that bad."  She opened her ice cream and started to ; it.

"Haha. Me or the Ice cream?" I laughed at my own joke. I kid. >.>

"BOTH~ Haha. Kaja."

================ Roo Roo Roo~~  ♥ =============

Krystal's POV

I was smiling at the two 'love birds' Haha. They look so cute. I mean Look at them! Taemin's arms on Sulli's shoulders. At the same time. THEY KEPT ON WHISPERING AND WHISPERING. 

"Yah. Are you two keeping a secret from me?" I glared. Ohoho. ~~~

"Bwo? Anii. Haha." Sulli giggled.

"Oh really now. Yah. Taemin. Sit beside me." I moved a little so he could seat beside me, AHAHA. . I know something is happening.

"Waae? I like sitting beside Sulli." He said. OHOHO. I knew it.

"Oh wae? SIT. BESIDE ME. NOW. " I ordered. HAHA.

"Cause I-.. She's min- " He kept on doing that. HAHA.

"SHE'S YOURS?! Omfg. Taemin are you hitting on Sulli?!" I acted. HAHA. Lets see. 

"Omo. N-No!"  Taemin and Sulli said at the same time. 

"Then sit beside me." 

"WAE?! Aiish. Shiro!" 

"Tss. Okay." I stopped. I was tired. 

I saw some group of girls passing by. They saw Taemin and Sulli whispering.

One of the girls glared. While the other one was putting some make up. 

"Ugh. Hi Taemin Oppa~" She faked. I glared at her. Saying ' Get the ef out Bishes.' 

"Annyeonghaseyo. " Sulli waved. The Girl glared.  One of the girls behind acted like she wanted to puke. 

"Oppa~ Can you come with me outside?" One of the girls did some aegyeo while saying. UGH. 

" *COUGH* *COUGH*" I acted. Some of the girls glared at me. BISH. YOU MADE A WRONG MOVE.

" Soojung~ Whats wrong with you? Are you SICK?" She asked. YEP IM SICK.

"Aaah. Mianhe. IM SICK OF YOUR STUPID ACT." I stood up.

"ooh. Oppa. You should stop hanging out with those STUPID GIRLS. Espesially that BISH beside You." She grabbed one of Taemin's hand.

Taemin was suprised. I couldnt take it anymore. THIS. IS. UGH.  I went closer to the girl. Face to face. I was still wearing my cold eyes. I grabbed her wrists.

"WAE?!" She shouted. 

"You. just crossed my line." I said. LIKE A BOSS.

"Tss. Oh Really now? Im keeping away Taemin oppa from you dirty people." She scoffed.

"Dirty? You call me dirty. YOUR THE DIRTY ONE." I said.

"Tsss. Is th-" 

"Why? YOU WEAR DIRTY MAKE UPS JUST TO GET ATTENTION FROM TAEMIN. " I felt someone holding my hand.

"Haha! Its not dirty. Cant you see? Im so pretty~" She bragged.The canteen became silent. really silent. All eyes were looking at me and that Bish

"Yeah. Your pretty. But what happened on your Attitude?" I smirked. the students went "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH~"

"What about you? You and your attitude?" She was glaring at me.

"Me? Right now. Im just defending my friend." 

"HAHA. You shouldnt. Defending your BISH friend thats just stupid." She pointed at Sulli. Taemin stood up. OHOHO. BISH YOU ARE SO DEAD.

"Hey. Stop calling her a Bish." He said. LIKE A BOSS.

"You too Oppa?! Aish. IM TIRED OF THIS ! IM TIRED TRYING TO GET YOUR ING ATTENTION." [ A/N : Omfg. First time to put a Rated Word. =)) HAHA. ] She shouted.

"I should give you a note. I DONT LIKE GIRLS WHO PUT MAKE UP EVERYDAY. I DONT LIKE GIRLS WHO THINK MY FRIEND IS A BISH. " He went bside me and defended Sulli.

One of the girls glared at Sulli. 

"BUT. OPPA. CANT YOU SEE?! IM THE RIGHT ONE FOR YOU!"  She said.

"Right one my " I smirked students went "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH" again. Omfgg. FANS~ I heard Sulli stood up and went beside me.

"Thats it. Do-" 
"THIS IS YOUR ING FAULT!" One of the girls pulled Sulli's hair. BISH. YOUR GONNA DIE. 

"YAH!" "SHUT THE FU-" "YOU STUPED " " IM SORRY" "EW MY HAIR" ". I BROKE MY NAIL" "YAH." "STOP"  It was a rumble. O_O We tried to stop her. actually EVERYONE tried to stop the fight. 

I heard the door opened. 

It was the Principal.

"HEY! HEY HEY! What's going on here?!" Mr. Kim shouted heading towards us. SHIZZ. No one answered. 

"Soojung, Choi Jinri. And you ugly girls with your make up." He pointed.I laughed inside. HAHA.  He knew it was us. I mean. Hair is messed up. Clothes messed up. You get the picture. 

"TO THE OFFICE. " He said.

"Yes, Mr. kim..." We mumbled.  I mixed Sulli's hair. then i held her hand.

===================== Tukku Tukku~ ============

Long time no update. :D Hope you like it \mmmmmmmmmmmmm/ Haha.