Oh...

Loving you, Everyday.

:( I FEEL SO SORRY. TT_TT Huhu. I didnt update this. :((( I was too busy. :(( Mianhe Unnies~~ :(( I didnt update yesterday cos im too tired.. :(( I stayed up until 5 AM just finish reading one fanfic. :( MIANHE...


Anywaaaaaaaays.. 

=============== Kroo Krooo =================
Sulli's POV

I went inside the classroom.... No one is inside. Siigh. Im too early... Well... Time to study... Long quiz later... Haha. i looked at my notes... I did it yesterday.... Yesterday.....  I remembered what happened yesterday... Tsk.. I went to my area and sat on my chair.

I grabbed my notes and study about History. After a few minutes... my eyes started to blur, my body is getting heavy.... I closed my notes and started to sleep... 

Aiigo! I was tired.... TOO TIRED. 


Taemin's POV

The school was quiet.... Well.. my classroom is... I left my bag inside except some chocolates and went to Sulli's classroom.

There was a girl, sleeping... 

Haha. It was Sulli. Waaah so cute! I took my phone and pictured her. Keke. 

"Kiss..." Sulli mumbled...

KISS?! O_O 

"Bwo?" I whispered. 

"Don’t wait anymore please.Take my heart instead. 
Yes, it is good as it is sharp.Even the moon closed its eyes this night 
If I were a different man And if I had a passage in a comedy 

I would set fire to all the changed wounds that you and he made 
Baby don’t cry, tonight 
After the darkness has lifted 
Baby don’t cry, tonight 
It’ll be like nothing ever happened 
You will never become a bubble, 
In the end you don’t have to know 
So baby don’t cry, cry 
For my love will protect you." I singed for her.... crying... Siigh..

"Sulli, wake up now." I shaked her.

"Oh? Hyung? Why are you crying?" I asked.

"I was? Aha. Did you hear what im singing?" I asked.

"Well.. I think no... Well... there was a song in my dream..." She said.

"Aah. Too bad. Haha. Sulli, you were sleep talking about a kiss" I chuckled.

"Really? HAHA. About the kiss. Hyung! Why did you kiss me?" My heart... Omo.

"That? What do you think that is?" I asked.

"Haha. SIBLING LOVE! Is it?" She grinned.  SIBLING LOVE?! Sigh. Of course. She thinks that im her 'Hyung'

"Haha... " 

"Is it HYung?" She blinked rapidly.

"It is!" I lied. AGAIN.

"Haha. Hyung, have you kissed someone? Like lips to lips?" 

"Nope. Wae? YAH JINRI. Stop thinking about kisses! Your too young!" I said.

"Haha.To be honest. I want to have my first kiss this school year. Not so smart huh?" 

"Haha. Really? When do you want it?" I asked.

"I dont know. If theres a school dance." 

"Haha. Sulli, i should go. I need to fix my things.." I said.

"Can i come? I mean. its boring here..." 

"Haha. sure." 

Sulli followed me like a puppy. Haha. so cute.

We went inside silently.. 

"Hyung, where do you sit?" 

"Next to the window."

"Really?! I want to sit there. Sigh. but im in the middle. " She said.

"Dont worry, When its 2nd sem, they change the sits. and they mix the students... " I said,

"Haha. I like this school." She looked at the window.

I stayed silent... I was fixing my thing... I didnt mind her.

"Hyung! Lets be friends forever okay?" She hugged me.... Forever? Only Friends?

"Only friends?" I asked.

"Uh? Do you want more than that?" She asked. I didnt answer.

"Hyuung~" 

"HYUNG~" 

"Taemin OPPA!"

"Oppa. Dont be mad! I dont want to be ignored! " I still ignored her...

"H-hyung... Ta-alk t-to m-me." I finaly looked at her... 

OMFG. SHE'S CRYING. WHAT DID YOU DO TAEMIN?!

I hugged her tightly... And kissed her forehead.

"Yah. Dont cry..." I whispered. She's still crying.

"H-hyung..."  

"Shh." I wiped her tears...

"Just dont ignore me. Your the only one ive got, since Minho Oppa is not here anymore." She whispered...

"Arraso."

"Hyung. Sorry if im that childish." 

"You dont need to say sorry. " I comforted her...

"Wanna hear a song?" I asked.

She nodded.

1. NEVER IGNORE SULLI.

[A/N: :( Sorry if i made Sulli cry here... Please understand the situation that i made]


=================== Kroo Tukki Krooo~ ============

Sulli's POV


I went inside my room after Hyung comforted me... Siigh. Sulli Why were you crying!

"Sulli, why are you crying?" I heard someone... I looked at 'someone' It was IU with Krystal

"Haha. Dont mind the tears." I said.

"Where were you then?" KRystal asked.

"Taemin Hyung." 

"OKAY. THATS IT. IU. Lets beat up Taemin." Krystal grabbed IU's hand... I didnt mind them... I just looked outside...

Krystal's POV

I grabbed IU's hand and went inside.... Lots of boys... my eyes widened.

"Where's Lee Taemin?" I asked coldly... Lots of guys pointed someone on the back... beside the window.

I went to that place. I tapped his back.. He turned around and it was taemin.

"Oh. Annyeong Krystal! What with your face?" He asked... I slapped him... LIGHTLY.

"OOOOHHH~" "HAHA. Taemin just got slapped." 

"SHUT UP." I turned around and made a cold expression.

"Yah, Krystal whats your problem?" He asked.

"Me?! WHAT YOUR PROBLEM ABOUT SULLI? Why is she crying?" I asked.

"Soo. Calm down abit, we dont know what happened." IU whispered.

"She's still CRYING?!" He asked.

"OOH! Taemin made someone cry!" " i know right! and ITS A GIRL"  I turned around and looked at them...

"yah. You guys. Just so you know? Your like GIRLS. And you know what i mean." I said. I looked at Taemin...

"Why is she crying? And Yes. She's still crying."  

Taemin passed me and IU... "Aiigo.. Let me talk to her."

I looked at the other boys... " Stop being girly arraso? " I said. and they nodded. HAHA.

Sulli's POV

SHI- Why the ef are you crying CHOI JINRI.  YOU STUPID BISH. YOU MADE YOU FRIENDS WORRIED.


Don’t wait anymore please.Take my heart instead. 
Yes, it is good as it is sharp.Even the moon closed its eyes this night 
If I were a different man And if I had a passage in a comedy 


That part... 

"Sulli..." I heard Taemin's voice... and looked at him.. 

"I tonld you not cry right?" I nodded.

"I just remembered what you sang..." I said. 

"But, Sul. I told you not to cry. and Im sorry... I was too focused on my report..." 

"Hyung. Please sing it... Again... just for me.." I asked.

He nodded. 

[A/N : This is Baby Dont cry from EXO ^^ Keke. This song made me cry.... EXO JUST TAKE MY HEART OKAY? Here. Imagine TAemin Singing that.! :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUD6e1JIl5k&list=FL2x8-NFuvsA10sINxxQcErA&index=4&feature=plpp_video]
After Hyung singing... i stopped crying... then he left.

=====  Canteen ==========

I saw Suzy. Of course. No one sits beside her.. I tapped her shoulders...

"Hi Sulli! Wanna Join?" She asked.

"Keke~ you should be the one joining us! Lets go! " 
============= Kroo KRoo=============

HAHA. Sorry okay? :( SOO SORRY. :( I know its kinda boring... PLease comment!