Office - House

Loving you, Everyday.

eei~ Did you guys enjoyed the last chapter? Ehehehehe~ I hope you did! ^^ If you guys wondered why i avoided rated language before. Because i think it was bad for me to say those stuff. SERIOUSLY, Im just 12 yrs old. I DONT WANT TO CUSS ALREADY AND STUFFS. But. I will now. ONLY IN FANFICS. o_o 

Yep~ Starting... now? I'll just use it when things get too... You know? =)) Haha. 
Please enjoy~ Lalala~

==================Kroo Krooo~~============

IU's POV

We went back to our original seats at the canteen. Hm... Taemin was there. Wtf. Is he bleeding?!

"Shiz. WE need to move faster." I grabbed Suzy's hand and rushed to Taemin.

"YAH. What happened? Where's Krystal and Sulli? WHY THE EF ARE YOU BLEEDING?" I asked. 

"Omo. You okay Oppa?" Suzy asked worried.

"Woah. Calm down IU. I'll tell you. Now. Sit down." Taemin ordered. 

Ftw. Ftw. I missed something. Aish. What did Krystal do again. 

"Now. SPEAK" 

"Tss. Just listen...blahblahblahblabhalbhalbhaxchuxhuxuchuchu" He explained everything. I listened while my ice cream. While Suzy just nodded like an innocent child

-Fast Forward - [A/N: Too lazy to say everything =)) Haha,. Mianhe~] 

"Go to the clinic first Taemin. " I said.

"Yep. You should we're going back to class." Suzy added. 

============Tukku Tukku~ =============

Krystal's POV

I sat beside Sulli of course. 
We stayed quiet until Mr. Kim spoke. 

"So. How did it start?" He asked.

"It wa-"  Mr. Kim cutted her. " Krystal, You first." I nodded.

"Well. We were hanging out with Taemin. which is our best friend, then these girls passed by and started to do their makeup. and started to FLIRT with Taemin. One of the girls acted nice and pretty. But they werent." Mr. Kim just nodded along while exxplaining.  "I coughed for a while, then she asked me if i was sick or something. I said the truth. I was sick because of their act." I glared one of the girls.

Sulli lowered her head. "After that she kept on calling me and Sulli dirty people. I couldnt take it. So i defended my friend" I said.

"Okay. Jinyeong." Jinyeong? Thats her name?  " Its your turn" 

"Okay. So. Okay. Like. I was like, asking my Taemin"  WTF. Not yours Bish. Sulli's MAN. "to go hang out with us. I tried to be nice to her. But this made me do it." She pointed at me. Wtf. Looks who's talking. 

"Tch. Puh-leaasee~ You dont have to compliment yourself. " I smirked at her.
"Aish. Jiyeong. Continue" Mr Kim said. I stayed quiet. Same as Sulli.

"Sulli stood up and was trying to say something but one of my girls attacked her." She said. She was teling the truth. 

"Okay. Sulli. tell me what happened." Mr. Kim. said. I could tell Sulli was trembling. 

"One of the girls called me dirty. Bish. and yep. I couldnt take it. after Taemin Oppa and Krystal defended me. I stood up and tried to stop them from fighting. But one of the girls pulled my hair and thats where it started, everyone tried to stop the fight. until you came." She smiled. FAKE. ._. 

"Aiish. Okay. I excused you already from your class. Im giving you a warning.Okay? dont do it again. " Mr kim said. We all nodded. Mr. Kim is a nice guy. NICE PRINCIPAL. ^^ He is. He gives big chances to his students. 

"You are now excused" He smiled. Hehehe. This is why i love this principal. :D

I went out and headed to the room. 

I let out a deep sigh.

"Soojung Thanks for your help." Sulli said.

"Haha. No biggy. Plus. I dont like flirts." I whispered. Haha. 

We went inside.  and everyone was taking a test. THE TEST. Omfg. The HISTORY TEST. Omfg. 

=========== Attack of the whale like HISTORY~~~ ============

-Afternoon~ :3

Taemin's POV

Must.

WAIT.

Ef.

WHY YOU NO GO FASTER?

Im hugry.

Ftw.

Stupid.

Where.

Shiz.

Okay. 

10 seconds left. 

10.

9.

8.

4325632831. 

I CANT SHIZZ. 

I was impatient. Why? Im going to invite some people in my house. HAHA. PARTEEEH BEBE~ I kid. >_< Im bored. Im hungry. I'll invite Sulli. Krystal and IU. HAHA. PARTY~~ 

I me- 

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING~~

Omfg. I rushed outside and waited for them to come out. Hehe~ I smiled but not that big. Why? Lips hurt. My lips were bleeding due to the cat fight. Seriously, Girls should stop doing that. YOU know what i mean. ._. 

I saw IU coming out... Haha. 

"Jieun~" I said. 

"OPPA~ Whats up?" 

"Can you guys visit my house later? Haha. Im bored. and Hungry. Mom wont mind. " I smiled.

"Haha. Sure, I'll text you later. :D I'll bring Suzy too~" 

"Arraso. I'll jjust wait for Sulli.  Since Minho hyung is not here."  

"Yiiie~ Haha. Arraso. Se you later~" She waved and went outside.

So I waited. Meheheheh~

"Oi"

"Oppa."


"LEE TAEMIN!" I felt someone slapped my face. Ftw. 

"Omo. Ah. Mianhe. Haha. Lets go?" I snapped out of it. Haha. It was Sulli.

"Haha. Where?" 

"Im walking you home remember? Since Hyung is not here." 

"Oooh~ Okay. Kaja~" She gave me one of her eye smiles. Wahaa~ So cute.

============= Bulalalala~ ♥ ===============

-Walking home.

*Ping~*

I felt something vibrate. OHOHO. A Text. 

From: Rabbit IU

Oppa! We're coming. Krystal and Suzy are coming. Hehehe. Is Sulli coming? i want to meet her. Haha. Txt me when your at your house okay? We're just next door. Haha. Okay. Bye~~


"Ei. Sull, Do you want to visit my house? I invited the others to visit and eat something. Wanna come?" I asked. She just looked at me innocently. 

"Im going to tell mom first. Haha~ " She pulled out her phone and started to text her mom. 

Ehehehe,

"She said yes." I smiled at her answer.

"Haha. Okay. Lets go." We started walking to a different direction.

Okay. Here we go. 

I held her hand and started to walk like a kid.

"Oi. Why are you holding my hand?" Sulli tried to pull it away. But. NO USE. Haha. I held it reaaaaaly tighrt!

"Wae? I cant?" 

"No. Its ju-"

"You feel uncomfortable?" 

"Well. Ki-" 

"Why? We're close friends. BEST FRIEND. Right?" 

"Aigo. Okay. Lets ggo." 

================= asdfghjkl ♥ ================

Ehehe. Hope you liked it! ^^ HIHI. I GOT IT BACK. SDFJSDL:FJKSDf/ ♥