Four - New mission

I'm a warrior, what are you to me

 

"Believing is deceiving."

---

"Daehyun, you weren't in your bunk last night. Where did you go?" Himchan asked curiously. "Just went out for a walk," Daehyun replied as he bit on his bun. *I wonder if she has eaten anything.* "Oh really? I thought I saw you running down toward the direction of the river rather quickly. Weren't you chasing someone?" "No, I just saw an animal and chased after it for fun." Daehyun lied quickly. Himchan did not believe him totally an was about to ask him some more questions when Master Jung entered the dinner hall.

"B.A.P, I have a new mission for you," he said. The six blonde guys at the table, including Daehyun looked up and listened attentively.

"Dark Association has just sent out a significant number of fighters and they are looking for something. This is not a good sign. I have also heard from the messengers that they have a new secret base somewhere near the central market where many lay people are. I want you all to find out what they plan to do this time and make sure to keep the people safe." "Yes sir!" "Daehyun, do you still have that talisman you showed me yesterday?" "No, sir. I returned it to the owner yesterday," Daehyun replied. "So that was what you were doing last night. You met the girl huh?" Himchan said with a smirk on his face. "Hyung! What girl?" "Nothing, she was just fleeing from the Dark Association and dropped it. I only returned it to her because she was still around the area. "Fine then, be on your way B.A.P" Master Jung said.

Daehyun's POV

ugh.. Himchan can be so clever sometimes. I packed the stuff I needed for the mission since I was going to be out for a few days. Unknowingly, I took some oilments and packed them with me. Who knows, someone might get hurt again, hopefully not her though...

Normal POV

The six of them walked around the area in the central market and looked around for anything suspicious. They dressed in plain clothes in order not to reveal their identity as part of TS Association.

As they were walking, a man dressed in black walked past them and his sword bumped into Yongguk in its sheath. The man didn't stop and just continued to walk away quickly.

"I recognise him! I fought with him yesterday!" Daehyun told the rest. They tailed behind the man secretly as he went into a drinking place.

The place was all smoky and there was a strong stench of liquor and cigarettes. Little did they know that they had entered a secret illegal "brothel". Daehyun knew something was fishy and ushered the rest to tail behind the man.

"He has gone down this level, to a basement!" Youngjae exclaimed. He has the ability to see the thoughts of a target. "And I hear metal chains going 'clank clank clank'". "Enough of the description, let's just barge in!" Jongup said as he prepared his weapons. They stealthily walked down one at a time. *This kind of place is really disgusting, the girls....*, Daehyun thought. As they walked by, a bunch of es, someone caught his eye. "Hey!..." He left B.A.P and went to approach the table of girls. "~~~~~~!" he called.

~~~~~~'s POV

I found the place where the Dark Association hid the prisoners. Appa must be inside too! I can't believe I'm wearing all these ty wear and entertaining these burly men. But at least I would be nearer to where Appa is. I should be able to make my move anytime soon....

"~~~~~~!"

Who called me?! How does he know my name?!!!! Wait, isn't that the guy from yesterday.... OH NO!

 

Daehyun's POV

I am positive that's ~~~~~~. That bandage-like thing on her arm belongs to me! What is she doing here in this kind of clothes?!

Normal POV

~~~~~~ quickly ran to hide in another room and left her customers bewildered. Daehyun have chase and called out after her. ~~~~~~ went behind the bar and hid behind the shelves of glasses liquor. She was trying to catch her breath and turned to see if anyone was chasing her when suddenly, someone placed his hand on the shelf beside her face. She froze. "Why did you run away from me?" Daehyun whispered between breaths." She gasped and wanted to escape from him by the other side, but Daehyun simply held her captive by pinning her against the shelf. "W...what are you doing? Why are you here?" she stuttered. Daehyun leaned in and muttered in her ear, "It's really sad to see you in a place like this."

 

---

^_^