Three - Healing wounds and hearts

I'm a warrior, what are you to me

"It's always better when people actually care."

---
~~~~~~'s POV
 
"Hey what are you doing?! Put me down now!!!!" You screamed at his ear and struggled in his arms. What the heck is this guy doing? I wasn't even caring that this guy caring me was a MAJOR HOTTIE; I flailed my arms and kicked the air, trying to grab my snake whip. Just then he spoke, "Why is your heart racing like this?"
I stopped struggling and looked up. He was staring at me with those eyes: calm, sad, painful..? His blonde hair glowed in the moonlight.
 
"I... I... so are you! And who are you to ask me questions!?" I retorted, trying to calm my nerves and hide my blushing face. I was never so close to a guy before, moreover, no one has ever carried me like this other than appa... I was waiting for him to say something rude, but he shrugged and said "I'm Daehyun by the way. Jung Daehyun. Part of the 6 warriors under Master Jung of TS Association, as you can see, my belt has the sign. So I'm a good guy. Since you are not a bad person either, I am helping you, ok? Stop struggling, you are hurting yourself."
 
Well, that shut me up. Both of us kept silent as Daehyun brought me up the hill, probably where we ran from. "W..wait... Don't go back to your place. Just leave me somewhere outside. I don't want the people of TS to know me."
 
Daehyun's POV
 
"Alright," I replied. She nodded her head and muttered something.
 
I walked to the back of the academy, where a small secluded storage space was. I come here quite often without the others knowing, since it overlooks the pond right there. "I need to get some medicine for your wounds, so I'll leave you here for a while and come back soon," I told her as I placed her gently on the ground. "Don't..." she whispered. "They will suspect something if you get an antidote for poison." I looked into her pleading eyes, I could see her pain and exhaustion.
 
I sighed and agreed. "Then let me take a look at your wounds." She stood still and looked rather shock when I lifted my hand and placed it on her injured shoulder.
 
~~~~~~'s POV
 
"No, it's dirty... and you are a guy," I stuttered. What on earth was he thinking? I'll have to take off my clothes to let him treat me. No no no! This is absurb!!?
 
"Kim ~~~~~~, please?" Daehyun spoke. "Wait.. how did you know my name?" "Your snake whip has your name engraved on it." "Oh..." "Loosen your belt a bit, I just need to look at your arm"
 
I don't know what I was thinking. I actually complied and took off my outer coat. I winced as I revealed the wound on my arm and the cold wind sent chills down my spine. Daehyun took off his coat and passed it to me. "You can use this to cover up," he stated. "Thanks.." I replied. Thank goodness! It will be so awkward since I'm desperately trying to cover myself while one side of my clothes had to be removed and hung loosely by the side. I tried not to blush as Daehyun scooted closer to examine my wounds.
 
Daehyun blew at it slightly and touched the sides of ~~~~~~'s injured arm. "I will help you remove the poison first," he said. I knew what he meant. By removing the poison means it out from the cut, but since we had no equipments here, was he going to use his mouth?!
 
I stopped him before his lips could touch it. "Don't do it, you will be poisoned too." "Don't worry about me, I will do just enough to make sure I don't die," He replied and smiled. Gosh! That smile. I think my heart just skipped a beat. 
This guy really puzzles me....
 
I winced as I get his lips pressing on my wound. He the black liquid and spat it on the ground. Dang! It was so painful tears were threatening to fall. "Grab my hand if it's painful," he spoke. I didn't want to at first, but the moment he did it again, I gulped and squeezed his hand really tightly because of the pain. We did that continuously till the blood be spat out started turning less black.
"There, your blood is clean now. No more poison I suppose." He grinned at me. But I was certain I saw him staggering and shaking a bit as he stood up and sat beside me. "You look awful now, see you got the poison too," I stated. Daehyun just laughed and said, "Your blood is too tasty." "Yah... What do you mean" "Give me my hand so that I can wipe my mouth" "S..sorry" I stuttered when I realised that I was still holding onto his hand really tightly. He chuckled lightly and my face flushed red.
 
"~~~~~~, can I ask why the Dark Association was chasing after you this just now?" Daehyun spoke as he used a handkerchief he had to bandage my wound. "I'm not comfortable to tell you anything about my past," I replied coldly. He looked up and we both paused.
 
I was at a lost for words when I saw his face so close again. He reached out his hand and touched the side of my lips. His hand caressed it so softly and stayed there on my cheek. I felt my heartbeat iincrease and was hoping Daehyun wouldn't notice. "Dirt..." He muttered and stayed at that position for a little while more, till I broke the silence. "I... I should get going."
"Yeah... Take this too," he replied as he handed me that talisman that my Appa left me. "It's with you... Thanks"
 
Daehyun helped me put on my coat and gave me a hand to help me stand up.
 
Daehyun's POV
 
"Where are you going to spend the night?" "I shouldn't tell you anymore information. Don't worry about me. Thanks and goodbye" ~~~~~~ she replied rather coldly. "Just don't get hurt again," I called out to her as she walked away.
 
*Why is my heart racing like this?*
 
---
^_^