Chapter 28 - Miracle?

Never Let You Go

 

No One POV

“Tiff! I made up my mind. Can you buy me a ticket too?” Jessica squealed as she ran straight into Tiffany’s room.

“Do you want a one-way ticket or a two-way ticket?” Tiffany teased as she looked up from her book.

“Stop it Tiff. Just buy me a two-way ticket first.” Jessica rolled her eyes as she spun back to her room.

“If you are buying a two-way ticket, you are going to be here alone!” Tiffany called out.

“What?” Jessica yelled back.

“Junsu and I are planning to settle in Korea. We will be leaving 2 weeks later. How about you? When are you planning to go?” Tiffany informed as she checked her calendar. That’s right, 2 weeks to their big graduation.

“You guys are leaving straight after your graduate?” Jessica gasped in horror.

“Yeah. Make up your mind quick whether you are going to stay in Korea. If yes, we have to sell this house away.” Tiffany groaned lazily as she closed her room door, gesturing to Jessica that it was time for bed.

“I… I… I will take a one-way ticket. Let’s sell this house.” Jessica decided. Tiffany just gave a lazy groan of acknowledgment.  After Jessica said that, she regretted straight away. Firstly, she wasn’t sure of what she could do in Korea. Sure, she had Korean blood in her, knew how to speak Korean, and had relatives in Korea. She could stay with Krystal. However, what she had left hanging in her mind was, was she ready to go back to Jay? She remembered her excitement over seeing Jay’s “Give and take”, but it soon died down when Tiffany asked her about the tickets. She was hit with the cold and true reality.

“Jay… I… I… I don’t know what to do. What if you are already in love with another?” Jessica whispered as she threw herself on her bed, trying not to think of anything else.

 

“Hello?” Tiffany groaned as she answered the call.

“Baby!” Junsu yelled into the phone. Jolting up awake, Tiffany checked the time. 3.40am.

“What’s up? You are interrupting my beauty sleep.” Tiffany complained as she rolled onto her stomach.

“Nothing. Just asking about Jessica.” Junsu chattered excitedly as he blabbered on about his excitement about Jessica and Jay reuniting.

“She’s taking a one-way ticket.” Tiffany informed.

“Really?! It means… she plans to stay in Korea with Jay!” Junsu squealed as he jumped all around. Finally, the two lovers could be together!

“Uh huh. But she seems unsure. Hey, are you in contact with Jay? Is he attached right now? Don’t let him know about Jessica, but let me know where he is staying.” Tiffany mumbled as she blinked furiously, trying to fight off her sleep.

“Nope, not attached. Sure. Let me send you the address. Baby, see you tomorrow! Sleep wel1.” Junsu chirped as he hung up. Tiffany just nodded lazily and went straight back to sleep with a lightened heart.

 

In the other room, Jessica was rolling around on her bed. She couldn’t sleep at all. She could only touch Jay’s letter as she gave out sighs after sighs. Every touch sent a million questions into her mind. She couldn’t resist the urge to touch it, as it was the last memory Jay had left her.

“Jay… Are you still waiting for me?” Jessica whispered, with her eyes filled with tears. She couldn’t resist the urge to cry when she pictured Jay’s sorrow look when he was leaving. The truth was that, she saw Jay waiting for Junsu’s car the day he left. His eyes were dead and she could see visible tear stains. Her heart almost broke at the sight of the tears. She almost wanted to run to him and hug him, begging him to stay. However, she was attached at the time. What would people think of her?

“Jay…” Jessica sobbed out as she closed her eyes, gradually drifting off to dreamland. Tomorrow would be a new day. A day when she wouldn’t have any worries. A day when she was free and single.

 

2 Weeks Later

“Jessica, are you sure about this? You look… worried.” Tiffany asked as she grasped Jessica’s hands tightly.

“I’m fine.” Jessica whispered as she continued staring out at the window. Should she jump out from the car? Part of her was freaking out. Tiffany had passed her Jay’s address and she accepted it at first. She had been so excited that morning and she took special care to curl her hair and put on light makeup. She chose beautiful clothes and tried them on, trying to make sure she looked absolutely stunning. However, as soon as she got on the taxi, she started freaking out.

“You don’t look fine. Hey Jess, I am Tiffany, your best friend ever. I can read your mind. You are worried right?” Tiffany smiled as she made Jessica turn to face her.

“You are right. I am really freaking out right now. I don’t know what to do. What if he is already attached? What if he hates me? What if he ignores me?” Jessica whimpered as she leaned on Tiffany’s shoulders.

“He won’t. Remember his letter? He said he would love you forever.” Tiffany reassured Jessica as she smiled a motherly smile.

“I don’t know. It has been like a month. I heard those Korean girls are stunning.” Jessica whined as she pouted.

“You are one too.” Tiffany reminded as the taxi pulled up at the airport.

“Go on out.” Tiffany pushed Jessica out as she paid the taxi fare.

“Get the trolley for the luggage.” Tiffany ordered as she pulled out the two luggage from the boot. Throwing them on the trolley, the two girls strolled into the airport.

“Where’s Junsu?” Jessica asked casually as she adjusted her clothes.

“In Korea. He left last night. His parents wanted him back immediately.” Tiffany replied as she scanned the airport for the counter.

“Let’s go Jess.” Tiffany tugged on Jessica’s arms when she realized her best friend was freaking out.

“I don’t know, Tiffany.” Jessica whispered as she followed Tiffany blindly.

“It’s worth it giving your best shot for love.” Tiffany lectured as she handed both their passports to the person in charge.

“There, put both the luggage up.” The person in charge smiled brightly as she gestured to the ramp.

“There you go.” Jessica watched as Tiffany lifted up the luggage easily and flung them onto the ramp.

“Here. Your air tickets. You can board in 5 minutes. Please don’t be late!” The person in charge chirped as she handed over their passport, each with a ticket sticking out.

“Let’s go. There’s no time for shopping.” Tiffany grumbled as she pulled Jessica along with her. She had to ensure that Jessica actually followed her all the way into the plane. No way was she letting go of Jessica’s hands until the plane is high up in the air.

“Tiffany, I don’t think this is right… I want to go home.” Jessica whined as she struggled to get Tiffany to loosen her grip.

“No way.” Tiffany snarled as she dragged Jessica to the custom area. There, she smiled brightly to the two officers in charge as she handed over their passport.

“Don’t worry about her. She is just freaking out about having to go home. She’s too excited.” Tiffany smiled as she spotted the two officers looking at the squirming Jessica nervously.

“Sure.” One of the officer said, as he eyed Jessica warily.

“Here you go.” The other officer shrugged as he handed both of them their passport and boarding passes back. After clearing the customs, Tiffany ran at top speed to their gate, towing Jessica along behind.

“Tiffany! Let go! I am not going anymore. I don’t want to go…” Jessica whined as she struggled to keep up with Tiffany.

“You are going.” Tiffany roared as she pushed Jessica into the plane, earning quite a number of stares from the other people.

“Go on.” Tiffany gritted her teeth as she pushed Jessica forward until they reached their seats. Both of them were seated together, which was quite lucky, as Tiffany could rest in peace without any worry of Jessica running away.

“Jess, listen up. You have to go there. Give and take, remember? Jay has been giving you his love all the time, and you just don’t take it. Now, you have to give him your love and he will take it. Go for it Jessica.” Tiffany whispered darkly as she slowly let go of Jessica’s hands.

“That’s right but… What if he doesn’t accept me?” Jessica whined as she crossed her legs in anger.

“He will. From what I know, he is single now. Apparently, he has a lot of admirers. Go and get him before it’s too late. Not that is is my business. Fight for him, Jessica.” Tiffany rolled her eyes as she leaned back in her seat. She was sure that she had made her point clear to Jessica. No matter how stubborn Jessica was, she would accept it.

“Okay. I will try. I promise. But… can you come with me to his house?” Jessica whispered as she tugged on my sleeve.

“Sure.” Tiffany mumbled as she drifted off to sleep. There, everything was settled. 

 

Jessica POV

I couldn’t even sleep a wink the entire flight. Unlike Tiffany who was sleeping peacefully, I was squirming around in my seat. There are still 2 hours left until we arrive in Korea. 2 hours to Korea, and 3 hours to Jay. I can’t stop shivering and fidgeting. I have thought for a long time during the flight. Tiffany was right. I had to repay him. Truthfully, if I had thought about it longer. I wouldn’t mind if he is already attached. I would still show up in front of him and fight for him. Why? Because Jay is mine. I can’t bear to see him with another woman in his arms. Was this how he felt when I was with JongHyun? My heart hurt at the very thought of that. How much pain did I actually cause him? It made my motivation to get him back even stronger. There was no more waiting or regretting now. I came here for a sole purpose, and I had to complete what I started somehow. I started with loving him, and I had to end it with loving him. He started with loving me, and he had to end it with loving me. There were no more other alternatives.

 

No one POV

“Jes.s…” Tiffany groaned as she stretched.

“Sleep. You have 2 hours more. You do want to look your best for Junsu.” Jessica rolled her eyes as she pretended to read a magazine.

“Did you even sleep? Look at your face! It’s downright horrible. Sleep. Now. I don’t care. Sleep. Now.” Tiffany ordered as she dug deep into her bag for some mist.

“You put it in your luggage.” Jessica reminded her as she closed her eyes.

“We are in a airplane for goddess sake.” Jessica snickered as Tiffany smacked her shoulders.

“Sleep. Now.” Tiffany pouted as she pulled a blanket over Jessica.

“Sure sure.” Jessica yawned as she drifted off. Now that those thoughts and questions were gone, Jessica could sleep.

 

“Jay, I am going to get Tiffany from the airport.” Junsu yawned as he poked Jay with his foot.

“Tiffany is coming over? What about…” Jay mumbled as he trailed off. It was better not to ask. It would only get his hopes down.

“I don’t know. You’ll see, later.” Junsu winked as he waved goodbye. A few minutes later, he heard Junsu’s car driving off. Jay could only look at the clock. It would be 30 minutes to the airport and 30 minutes back, which meant that he had to wait for at least an hour before he knew. Jay could only cross his fingers and hope that Jessica would come along with Tiffany. It didn’t matter if she came her just for a holiday. Honestly, he missed her so much. He needed to see her, to make sure she was okay. It didn’t matter if she took a two-way ticket. It honestly didn’t.

“It doesn’t matter Jay. Maybe she just came to pass me her wedding invitation.” Jay smiled as he the TV.

 

“Smile, Jess! You look like a zombie. You have to be happy!” Tiffany scolded as scanned the airport for Junsu.

“You can smile because you are meeting your boyfriend.” Jessica groaned as she stood on her tiptoes to look for Junsu.

“Seriously, if only he could grow taller.” Tiffany complained as she pulled out her phone.

“There he is.” Tiffany rolled her eyes as she ran towards Junsu, with Jessica running behind her.

“Yeobo!” Tiffany squealed as she jumped straight into Junsu’s arms.

“Hey baby…” Junsu whispered as he breathed in Tiffany’s hair.

“I missed you sooooo much!” Tiffany squealed as she let go of Junsu to give him a peck on his lips.

“That’s it?” Junsu gasped as he pouted.

“Later baby.” Tiffany winked as she linked arms with Junsu.

“Oh yes Jessica, we are going somewhere first, so if you don’t mind, can you go to Jay’s house first?” Junsu snickered as Tiffany giggled beside him.

“What? How can you guys do this to me?” Jessica whined as she stomped her foot.

“I told you.” Tiffany murmured as she tilted her head to the side.

“Jay will be waiting for you at home.” Junsu added in as he pulled Tiffany hurriedly, leaving Jessica behind. Jessica could only stare after them as she sighed, pulling her luggage after her.

 

“Jay, I will never let you go.” Jessica said in determination as she stepped out of Incheon Airport.

 

 

 

 

______________________________________

Oh my god. I am sooooo soooooo sooooo sorry for not updating for like a week. I was busy with all my homework and stuff and i still can't believe i forgot all about this fanfic. Oh yes, i read all those comments and really, thank you for those encouraging and sweet comments you guys left behind. Seriously, thank you! It really brought a smile to my face when i read all of that. I'm sorry for not updating and yeah... Really sorry. Plus, this is going to be the second last chapter of this story, unless i make a epilogue. The next chapter will be up today. I am sure of it because i have a basic idea of the next and last chapter. 

 

Oh yeah~ SISTAR, T-ara~ They are finally back! :D Loving you, Day by Day, Don't Go. Those songs really made my day~ And next there is our WooDong with y Lady~ Oh yeah WooDong~ It shouldn't be y lady, it should be y WooDong. XD Can't belive our ang ang wooyoungie got so hot! XD Then there is also JoKwon with Animal. His heels are really amazing omg. They are heels without heels. Okay, sorry for this heehee, weird chapter too... :D Enjoy~