Chapter 29 - The person who loves you the most

Never Let You Go

 

 

No One POV

“Aish! Kim JunSu, why didn’t you bring your keys?” Jay snarled as he flung open the door and turned back to his room. Jessica stood outside the house, blinking her eyes in confusion. Looking at Jay’s slouched back made her want to cry. She had to resist the urge to run straight to him and hug him.

“O…Oppa…” Jessica whispered, loud enough for Jay to hear. Upon hearing that familiar voice, Jay froze.

“Oppa… I am not Junsu…” Jessica whispered again as she bit her lip.

“Jess… Jessica?” Jay gasped as he ran back to the door, stopping right in front of Jessica.

“What are you doing here? Where is Junsu?” Jay frowned when he saw that Jessica was revealing her shoulder.

“Jay, it’s none of your business. She is not yours.” Jay told himself as he calmed himself down.

“Can I come in?” Jessica asked carefully as she peeped into the house. It was neat, unlike what she had imagined.

“Uhh, sure.” Jay mumbled as he moved aside, making way for Jessica to come in. Holding Jessica’s luggage gingerly, he followed her to the couch.

“Where are you staying in?” Jay asked casually as he laid her luggage on the shoe rack.

“There.” Jessica smiled as she pointed to Jay casually.

“Uhh, what?” Jay frowned as he tried to think about what she meant.

“Come here. I think we need to talk.” Jessica gestured to the couch beside the one she was sitting on.

“Sure.” Jay raised his eyebrow and sat beside her.

“I thought about it for a long time. I realized everything now, Jay. I don’t know if you are willing, but I still want to give it a go. I will fight for you this time. I never accepted you back then. Believe it or not, I regretted it. I love you. I always did. It might seem like I am lying, but I know it is true. I want to give this relationship another go. I believe something good will come out of it.” Jessica looked at Jay earnestly as she put her hands on Jay’s hands.

“Woah, Jessica. I don’t really get what you mean.” Jay bit his lip as he held Jessica’s hands back.

“It means I want you to be mine. Forever.” Jessica replied as she gave a bright smile. Now, Jay got it.

“It means… You got a one-way ticket here?” Jay asked carefully.

“I got a one-way ticket to your heart. Baby, I am not coming out of it.” Jessica nodded her head. Jay could only smile at the thought of that. Finally, Jessica was back to him. Finally, both of them could be together.

“No hug?” Jessica frowned as she turned to the other side, not wanting to face Jay.

“Backhug.” Jay teased as he wrapped his muscular arms around Jessica’s waist, pulling her close to him.

“I missed you.” Jay murmured as he sniffed Jessica’s hair.

“Stop it, that tickles!” Jessica squirmed as she giggled loudly.

“No way are you getting out. You got a one-way ticket to my arms too.” Jay teased as he rested his chin on Jessica’s shoulder.

“You know what? Don’t even think of letting go of me.” Jessica smirked as she leaned on Jay, smiling in pure bliss.

“Oh yes.” Jay grumbled as he removed one hand from Jessica’s waist. Pulling up her off shoulder shirt, Jay frowned as he stared at Jessica’s shirt.

“Exactly how many boys were ogling at you?” Jay wrinkled his nose as he struggled to keep Jessica’s shirt on her shoulder.

“I don’t really know.” Jessica teased as she pulled down the shirt again.

“Now, get it back up.” Jay warned as Jessica stuck out her tongue at him.

“Don’t say I didn’t warn you.” Jay smirked as he lunged on Jessica. Squealing, Jay landed on Jessica lightly, as both of them fell back on the couch. Wrapping her arms around Jay’s neck, Jessica reached up to give Jay a kiss.

“I love you.” Jay smiled as he bent down to give Jessica a kiss back.

“So, what are you going to do about my shirt? The shirts I brought are all similar to this.” Jessica raised her eyebrow as she stared deep into Jay’s eyes.

“What can I do if you like to show your body. I won’t restrict you, really. But only your shoulder, nothing else.” Jay smiled as he climbed off the couch.

“Man… Come back here.” Jessica pouted as she rolled onto her stomach, staring right at Jay.

“Alright. Give me a moment.” Jay winked as he disappeared into his room.

“Make it quick!” Jessica yelled as she rolled back onto her back. After a few minutes, Jay returned.

“Baby!” Jay grinned as he sat beside Jessica.

“Where did you go?” Jessica whined, as she adjusted her head to lie down on Jay’s lap. Jay didn’t answer but ran his hands through Jessica’s hair.

“I missed you, Jess.” Jay murmured as he laid his hands on Jessica’s arms.

“Me too. You had no idea how much I missed you too.” Jessica replied as she snuggled on Jay’s lap.

“So… Baby, where are you staying?” Jay asked casually, a smile hanging on his face.

“Here. I am taking over your room. You sleep on the couch.” Jessica shrugged as she turned to face Jay.

“I am sleeping with you.” Jay demanded as he pinched Jessica’s nose.

“No way.” Jessica pouted as she flicked Jay’s forehead.

“I can’t let you go remember?” I will never ever let you go.” Jay whispered as he leaned down to land a kiss on Jessica’s forehead.

“Give and take.” Jessica smiled as she pulled away. Something told her she was right where she belonged. She had always belonged with Jay, but she didn’t realize it.

“I should have accepted you earlier. We would have more time to be together.” Jessica murmured as she ran her finger down Jay’s face.

“Nah, it’s okay. At least, you came back to me.” Jay replied as he stopped Jessica’s finger.

“I would never have let you go anyway. I swore to myself that if you got married to JongHyun, I would ruin it. I won’t let you go to another man’s arms.” Jay snickered proudly as he leaned back on the couch.

“Yeah right. And I swore to myself that if you got married to another woman, I would spill ink on her wedding dress.” Jessica rolled her eyes as she got up and shifted to sit on Jay’s lap. Leaning on his chest, Jessica closed her eyes.

“Is this the feeling of being in love?” She giggled as Jay immediately wrapped his arms around her.

“It is not being in love. It is being with the person who loves you the most.” Jay corrected.

 

 

______________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter. I know it is the last, but yeah, i can't bore you with too much JaySica cutesy moments. :D And yeah, it is the last chapter. I am currently working on the next story, which will feature our awesome MondayCouple. I sort of fell in love with them after watching Running Man. I know JiHyo is dating her CEO now, but hey, fans can still spazz about them, right? They are Monday Couple forever! Heehee~