His Lesson

Sandara-Sunbaenim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: For kahyun, juninunna, szayel, and the rest of the San-Sun readers. This chapter is for you. AND TO THE NEW READERS and NEW SUBSCRIBERS THANK YOU! silent readers like my *cough* hubby ferb should reincarnate themselves.lmao

--

 

"Why I have this feeling that you are hiding something from me?" IU asked suspiciously to the girl in front of her.

Sandara just looked at her innocently. Giving her a confused look.

IU cocked her eyebrow then her gaze went down on the sleeping young junior lying comfortably on Sandara's lap.

They are on the school grounds and having their lunch when this particular 'dongsaeng' just appeared suddenly out from nowhere and immediately lied on Sandara's lap like no one's business. The concerned girl seemed didn't mind it though.

"...something like that involves him?" IU continued, referring Jiyong.

Sandara shrugged as she looked past IU. "I'm just paying some debt."

IU is now looking more suspicious. Somehow, she got an idea. "Hope you are on the winning side though." she said seriously.

Sandara made a small smile as she glanced on her sleeping dongsaeng.

"Yeah. I hope so."

--

"Hey."

"Hey."

Sandara greeted back on the approaching handsome Nichkhun.

"Haven't heard of you after a while. How are you?"

Sandara smiled at him as she continued to walk. Nichkhun joined her too.

After their short date, they haven't seen each other again. It's either because Nichkhun is busy with the upcoming school election or their time just don't collide anymore.

"What keeps you busy lately?" Nichkhun asked casually.

Hm. That's a nice question. She just glanced and smiled at him.

"Part time job." she answered after a while.

Nickhun stopped for a while before he continued walking to keep up with her. Obvious he is surprise. "Job? The Sandara is taking a job?" he made it sound like it was impossible for her to do that. No one can blame him.

Sandara chuckled at this. "Why? Is that wrong?" she kids. Actually she has no part time jobs or so whatever. She just put an odd title on what her and Jiyong doing lately.

Nichkhun shrugged. "Well, it's nothing. I thought you are a plain princess," he followed it with a gentle laugh. "So, what kind of job?"

Sandara looked thoughtful. Debating with herself if she will tell the truth or not. "Hm. Teaching stuffs." she answered in the end.

Nickhun stopped at this. He creased his forehead. "Teaching stuffs?" he repeated.

Sandara nodded and stopped too just to smirk at him. "Teaching dating stuffs."

Nichkhun now looks confuse as he looked at her like she grew two heads before, "That sounds ridiculous."

Sandara totally laughed at him. 'How cute.' "Yeah. It does sounds. I am even lacking lessons lately."

Nichkhun then looked at her incredulously. "You d-don't have a boyfriend now, do you?"

Sandara looked at him and noticed Nichkhun's tenseness. She gave him a sweet smile. It's true. She lacks lessons lately, and what her and Jiyong doing lately were the same with the previous ones. Nothing change, nothing new.

She stared at Nichkhun. He is blushing. Sandara went to a deep thinking. Nichkhun had been a good date to her before. And he is a gentleman date too. Maybe he can help her.

She inwardly sigh at the idea.

'Hope you are on the winning side though...'

She lightly touched Nichkhun's arm that made him  flinched at the touch. Sandara smiled at this.

"Ne," she started, giving him a knowing look. "Would you like to date me?"

The wind passed and lightly swayed Nichkhun's hair. Her smiles widened at the sight. And the deepened blush on Nichkhun's cheeks is enough for an answer.

'Yeah. I am on the winning side.'

--

"See you later then." Nickhun said sweetly as he gazed affectionately at Dara.

They are now in front of her classroom. He accompanied her to her next class. And the students within that vicinity gaped and gawked when they saw them together. They are a rare sight couple after all.

Both are head turners and popular too.

Sandara smiled at him. 'Nichkhun is my boyfriend!' "Yeah."

Nichkhun gently brushed her hair with his finger then down to her chin. He slightly lifted it up before he bent down to give her lips a sweet peck.

Hearing loud gasps in the background. Some even didn't even tried to hide their groan of surprise.

Sandara was still closing her eyes when the kiss is done.

"Thanks, Dara..." Nichkhun whispered sincerely on her ear before he left her.

Sandara finally decided to open her eyes and sighed at the retreating back of Nichkhun.

She made the right decision, right?

She barely glanced at the shocked students there as she turned her back to face her classroom...just to be stopped again. Her eyes slightly widening.

It was not the worried look on IU's face that made Sandara stop...but it was the mere presence of her dongsaeng, Jiyong, sitting comfortably on her table. Dark eyes looking at her straightly, rather calmly too.

She made a small smile as she approached them. 'Right decision.'

--

"...repeat it again...Dara."

Sandara slightly wince at this. She was momentarily stunned. Then tried to calm her tenseness insides. This is the first. This is the first time Jiyong didn't put the known honorific at the end of her name.

She cannot figure if she likes it or not. But it definitely far from being comfortable.

She cleared before she repeated, "I am dating Nichkhun Horvejkul now."

Her back was facing him. So she haven't seen his reactions to it. She feels scared for some unknown reasons too.

When she had the courage to face him already, she immediately continued her sentence. "But the lessons will still continue...till you get the girl you l-like..." she almost whispered the last word.

She studied Jiyong's face and saw his jaw clenched before slowly putting a slight smirk.

"I'm sorry." she suddenly apologize, out of nowhere, shocking her own self as well. Why is she apologizing? 'Idiot Dara! You -- Wah!'

Her thoughts were cut when the next thing she felt is Jiyong now pushing her hard on the wall.

"Sorry?" Jiyong repeated dangerously. He uttered the word as if it's funny to hear too. "Why 'sorry' ? The lessons will still continue right?" his left hand suddenly brushed her thighs upwards, schocking the brunette, then lifted her skirt up. "You promised, right...'sunbaenim'?"

Sandara gasped when Jiyong is now brushing the most sensitive part of her. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter