Sandara-Sunbaenim

Sandara-Sunbaenim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm in a bad mood."

Sandara murmured to herself as she stared on her own reflection in the mirror.

You can see a slight anxious and pissed off look in her expression too.

Eversince TOP left, she isn't able to go outside her room. For the mere reason that she is... scared.

She is scared seeing Jiyong.

She doesn't know where this feeling came from but she has a strong intuition that this feeling is extremely 'dangerous'. That includes if she go outside her room right now.

She sweatdropped. 'I'm going nuts.'

She looked at the faucet and sighed again at the sight of it.

She was about to go to bed and brushed her teeth when, out of all time, the faucet didn't function. That's the added reason that she is pissed off. She grabbed her towel and hesitantly but carefully went outside her room.

The hallways are silent and deserted, and seems everyone is on their bed now.

"I'll just use the common bathroom." she whispered.

She went inside the said room and closed it carefully behind like afraid of creating any little noise.

When she's now in the common room, she the faucet and smiled when it was functioning properly.

Sandara is now brushing her teeth and was looking at her reflection when she suddenly stopped whatever she's doing, and is stunned gaping at the sight infront of her.

Kwon Jiyong's serious dark eyes met her gaze. He was looking rather coldly at her as he nonchalantly wiped his wet hair. Obviously the young guy just done with his showering.

But it was not his cold demeanor that made Sandara stunned but it's actually the fact that he is ! Kwon Jiyong, her dongsaeng, is ! My goodness.

Water dripping all over his body. She has no idea that Jiyong got this toned body already. He doesn't look like a boy that lack nourishment any more...he just looks so manly...and y.

She can't help but stare at his abs...and even down-er. She blushed at the view. 'You and your immorality, Dara.' she immediately diverted her gaze away. But she swear she saw him smirking.

'This is not happening.'

If there's a time she totally doesn't want to be in...that will be in the same room with the fresh-showered Kwon Jiyong. This is totally awkward...and embarassing.

She was sure as heck her face is as red as a tomato now.

"Mind if you will cover your 'down' with a towel, huh Jiyong?" she tried to sound casual but failed. She turned to face the mirror.

Did she saw it right or Jiyong really glared at her after she said that?

Her heart pounds so loudly, defeaning her, especially when Jiyong walked towards her. He's now standing beside her. Obviously making her 'more' uncomfortable.

"Don't come closer to me." the brunette whispered defiantly.

Jiyong smirked as he walked closer to her even more. Sandara was forced to step backwards but the young guy didn't let her go easily as he kept on following her, now trapping her on the wall.

Sandara sweatdropped. She felt the danger. Plus the fury and dangerous looks Jiyong was giving her, gives her chills. It gives her goosebumps. 'Oh God!'

Jiyong sensing her fear smirked widely inside. He put his arms above her head. "Dara-sunbaenim...." he whispered, teasing her more.

Sandara gulped, trying to glare at him as well. "Get off me, you--you... that's an order."

Jiyong scoffed first before caressing her hair with his right hand. "Do you know..." he intentionally cuts his statement, connecting his gaze at her's. His eyes burning with deep emotion that Dara refused to name.

Sandara stiffened when Jiyong's hand is now touching her neck, massaging it in a manner that...ironically turns her on.

"You're not shorty." she said out of the blue, trying to even her breathing.

Jiyong stopped whatever he's doing and smirked at her. "You're somehow right." he put his finger on her lips and slightly let it go inside.

"Do you know..." Jiyong continues, now glaring at her again. "I'm tired of playing nice around you...?"

Sandara opened in disbelief making Jiyong's finger deeper inside . He then bent down and pecked a kiss on her cheek. "I'm tired of your childish whims and wails...sunbaenim." he said without faltering. "I'm tired of following you around like a pet. I'm tired of looking at you. I want to yell at you sometimes, do you know that? I'm tired of always being nice...for you. It ."

Sandara didn't even notice tears are actually slowly falling from her eyes now. She was hurt and clearly surprised while looking at Jiyong. She couldn't believe he just said those words.

"Y-you're not Jiyong." she said once more, cracking her voice.

Jiyong scoffed, his hand, now being gentle, wiped the tears in her eyes, opposite of what his hard look to her. "But I still miss you...my eyes are always following you." his gaze now somehow softened. "I miss you, Dara. You won't realize it until I will tell you about it, right?" he pecked again her cheek. "But will you not just forget about this day...huh sunbaenim?"

Then Jiyong released her as if he was burned from touching her. He then turned his back on her and walked towards the bath tub. "Just finish brushing your teeth then leave me alone again. I'm pissed off right now, you know. I don't know what I will do to you." he said nonchalantly as he the tub's faucet and dipped himself in, closing his eyes.

Sandara looked at him impossibly. What just happened?

Miraculously without asking anymore questions, Sandara did finish brushing her teeth quicker than what she intends to do then hurriedly wiped . She's now heading towards the door about to leave him, tears threatening to fall again anytime, but as she turned the knob open she suddenly stopped doing so as she just sniffed her tears back. She stayed like that for awhile.

She then looked once more at Jiyong. She didn't try to hide the fact that she is deeply hurt with what he just said but still...she wiped the tears from her eyes again and without anymore held-back thoughts she suddenly ran towards Jiyong and hugged him tightly. She doesn't even gave the idea that she's already wet now as well.

"I'm sorry." she doesn't know why she felt like saying that word but she got this feeling that she have to. "I'm sorry, Jiyong."

Not after a while, warm arms hugged her back. The brunette felt him squeeshing her closer to his chest. She heard him sighed too. "I owe you an explanation...Dara."

Sandara lifted her face and looked at Jiyong.

Jiyong gently smiled at her now. "Care to join me bathing?" he asked. He didn't wait for her to answer as he slowly ed her pajamas. He easily took off her clothes from her.

In just a matter of time she was as well. Then Jiyong lifted and positioned her between him easily, making her lean on his chest. She didn't resist and said anything as she doesn't feel awkward anymore. It's like she's used to this already.

Then Jiyong began to give her light kisses on the back.

"I'm sorry for earlier." he started, stopping his kisses. "I'm really just jealous that I said those words..."

Sandara tried to look at him, wondering. "Why are you suddenly becoming so talkative?"

Jiyong didn't answer as he kissed her shoulders again. "I'm sorry that you let that TOP guy handled you while I'm gone." his hand that was hugging her tightly suddenly stopped moving. "I'm sorry..."

"What happened, Ji?" the brunette asked, holding his hands instead.

She felt his head leaning on her shoulder. She felt his weight on her too. "I already met my parents..."

Sandara quickly snaps her head at him upon hearing it, wide eyes, but Jiyong kept her still and unmoving. He already met his real parents? Since when? She suddenly felt a heavy feeling in her chest. Why did Jiyong didn't told her sooner? He didn't trust her enough? She didn't know but she's starting to shaken at the feeling. She is obviously...hurt.

"Don't be hurt." Jiyong's hold on her tightened when she struggled. "I don't want you to know... I'm sorry. It's just because my real parents wants me back. I don't want to be apart from you."

"You--" she gasped when Jiyong suddenly grabbed her s not so gently t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter