Sunbaenim's Scheme

Sandara-Sunbaenim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara opened the door that has a board message, ‘G-dragon is MINE!’ hanging in front. She smiled at the sight of it. She placed it in front Jiyong’s room many years ago when they were still in elementary school back then. She was a brat before that hates all the attention Jiyong is getting from female species…whether in school or inside the mansion.

And she ended up firing all female maids in the mansion who dared to flirt with the young Jiyong back then… So, to mark her territory and to deliver the message that this particular junior is for her only, she carved with her own little hand the careless written words, ‘G-dragon is MINE.’ and hanged it in front his door. Since then no one dares to give Jiyong a second look.

Sandara grinned at that memory before she pushed the door open finally.

She saw her Kwon Jiyong sitting on the floor in front his clothes and piling some of his freshly washed clothes. Jiyong looked up to see who entered his room and immediately plastered a small smile at the sight of her.

“Dara-sunbaenim…”

Sandara’s smiles widened as she sat beside him on the carpeted floor, making the raven lad’s eyebrow raised.

“Ne, what are you doing, shorty?” she asked as she helped him piling his clothes as well, making the young lad’s suspicions heightened even more.

The brat brunette NEVER pile clothes before…whether it’s for her own self or most especially for others. She always does a ‘good’ deed if she wants something…and by the looks of her carelessly, cleary not doing the right piling of his clothes and even are folded upside down…this sunbaenim has something she ‘badly’ wants from him.

But instead of voicing his suspicion, Jiyong only gets the clothes from her lap and continued folding it…properly.

“No…let me.” Dara snatched it back from him and attempted to fold it again when he stopped and held her hand.

He looked at her forced-smile look when she accidentally pulled out some buttons from his polo.

She quickly withdrew her hands from the clothes. “Oops…”

Jiyong inwardly sighed. “What do you need…Dara-sunbaenim?” he asked slowly as he pulled her up and led her to sit on his neatly fixed bed.

The mere presence of Sandara inside his room made his heart flutter in surprisement and happiness. It’s her this time who initiates to visit him inside his room…how rare of her. He ignores the fact too that most of the pictures framed or hanging in his room contains her face. He is not afraid being caught by her of his admiration. Well, he is sure that she was happy to see it.

But the girl seemed to ignore the look…well, Sandara is always sure she’s the center of his world. She always makes sure of it.

Sandara cleared the invisible lump in . “Ya, shorty…” she’s obviously nervous, he could tell it. “What do you think having…a d-date this Sunday?” she gave him a goofy smile after as she held his hands tightly.

Jiyong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter