a Date // YOU!

Give Me a Second Chance

The next morning you felt very groggy, your mom had woken you up and told you to go on a date with Eli. At first you denied and just buried your head under a few pillows. But after a long struggle your mom won and made you get up. You slowly went to the shower, took a bath and wore a cream colored, knee length summer dress. (I'm a tomboy and I have a bad fashion sense :P) You then went to the lobby to see Eli already there waiting for you. 

 

"Hey" He said.

"Hi" You replied. 

Things have became awkward between you and him so you don't really know how to act in front of him. 

"Ready to go?" He said as he held out his hand. You saw that your mom is watching you both from a far, so even though you didn't want to you took his hand. Well, at least in front of your parents you would act like that, so that they would be happy.

"Sure" You said.


You and Eli went out to see the motorcycle that you rode when you accidentally met Leeteuk and Eunhyuk.

"I was quite shocked to hear you rented that" Eli pointed out.

"So why rented it?" You asked.

"Cause, I thought it would be fun" Eli winked as he got on the motorcycle and handed you a helmet. 

"I don't wear helmets, thank you very much" You said.

"Well, no helmet we don't go" Eli pouted.

"Alright, alright" You gave up as you put on the helmet. You got on the motorcycle behind Eli, then you both went off. At first you held onto Eli's shoulders but suddenly he sped up and at the end you hugged his waist. Finally the motorcycle stopped, you opened your eyes to see the beach. 

 

"Come on!" Eli said as he hopped of the motorcycle. You also hopped off and followed him. 

Suddenly you saw a candlelit dinner in the middle of the beach. (Just imagine the scene in Boys Before Flowers)

"What is this?" You asked. 

"An early dinner" Eli smiled.

"Yes a very early dinner" You replied. 

You sat down and Eli sat down in the chair in front of you. You two began to eat and even had a nice conversation. After you and Eli finished eating, both of you went on a stroll around the beach. 

 

"So what are we gonna do?" You asked.

"I really don't know" Eli said looking at the sea. 

"Do you want to get married to me?" You asked. 

"_____" Eli said seriously, for once.

"My feelings for you haven't changed at all, but I don't want you to marry me by force. I want you to marry me cause you love me, and that's all" Eli continued while looking into your eyes. Suddenly he began to lean in, you closed your eyes until suddenly you heard someone scream. 

 

"NOO!" You looked back to see Gikwang.

"YOU!" Eli said pointing at Gikwang.

"What are you doing here?" You asked Gikwang looking towards another direction. 

"To see you!" He replied. 

"Bad timing, she's having a date with me" Eli pointed true. 

"Is it true _____?" Gikwang asked, you nodded. 

"I'll see you later after you finish this date then" Gikwang said as he walked away. 

"Bye" Eli smirked. 

"Why is he here?" You began to cry. 

"Don't cry" Eli said as he caressed your cheek. 

"But-" You tried to reply. 

"Let's get back to the date shall we" Eli smiled. 

 

Eli suddenly ran and splashed water around making you wet.

"Yah!" You started to smile. 

*That's right just smile, I will never make you cry anymore* Eli thought

"Come and catch me" Eli said as he began to ran. You chased him until finally you pushed him, but accidentally you both fell and you were on top of Eli. Eli pecked your cheek then he stood up, grabbed your hand and took you back to the motorcycle. 

"Wait, what, huh?" You said. 

"I wanna take you somewhere" Eli smiled. 

Then you and Eli rode off.