Dinner with the Kims

Give Me a Second Chance

You slept in the car cause it was a long way back to your hotel. When you woke up, you looked at your wrist watch to see that it was 4PM. You suddenly remembered about dinner with the Kims. 

"Oppa are we there yet? I just remembered I have dinner plans with my parents friends" You explained.

"We're close _____, just be patient." Leeteuk smiled. 

In about 10 minutes you arrived at the hotel. You opened the car door and stepped out, Leeteuk opened the window and looked at you. 

"Oppa, why don't you stay for dinner? My parents wouldn't mind!' You asked.

"No it's okay, besides I have to meet up with my father and his clients" Leeteuk smiled. 

"Okay then oppa" You pouted.

"AHHH come on don't pout like that" Leeteuk said as he pinched your cheeck. 

"Well I guess I'll be going in then" You said. 

"Yup" Leeteuk said. 

"Byee~" You said.

"Byee!" Leeteuk replied. 

(By the way Eunhyuk was still asleep in the car)

 

You went into the hotel and straightly went into the penthouse. You opened your luggage to see what you've bought that would be appropriate for this type of occasion. You decided to wear a floral, knee length dress with black high heels. After you changed you went down to the hotels restaurant to see your parents and the Kims already waiting for you. 

"Hi Mr and Mrs. Kim" You bowed as you sat right beside your mother.

"You look so pretty" Mrs. Kim complimented.

"Thank you" You replied.

"Oh I can't take it anymore" Your mother said.

"Should we tell her the news?" Mr. Kim asked.

"We should" Your dad replied. 

"_____ We've arrange for you to get married!" Your mom said.

"WHAT?" You yelled.

"Yes to the Kim's son" Your dad said.

"But-" You tried to speak.

"Oh here he comes!" Mr. Kim said pointing to a certain direction, you looked to see Eli wearing a tuxedo. 

"Eli?" You gasped.

"______" Eli replied.

"I don't know, don't you think I'm too young?" You asked.

"_____ you're dad and I got married when I was a Junior too.. Our parents arranged it for us" Your mom explain.

"But-" 

"Understand that the Kim's are so close to us, and we believe that we can trust Eli as your husband" Your dad said.

"But please no" You sobbed as you ran to the elevator. Eli who was shocked went back into reality and chased after you. He managed to hold your hand. 

"_____" He said.

"What?!" You replied, furious. 

"I didn't know that it would be you, I'm sorry" Eli apologized.

"If your sorry then cancel this whole wedding!" You said as you spun around and looked at Eli in the eyes. 

"I can't, my parents minds are made up. They won't stop until we really get married" Eli explain. 

"But-" You began to sob. 

"Don't worry _____" Eli said as he hugged you. 

*Is Eli oppa a right choice? I ran away because of BEAST's boys confession I don't know* you thought

 

"Eli oppa, I'm tired. I think I need to sleep" You said.

"Do you want me to take you to your room?" Eli asked.

"No it's okay I need time, alone" You replied.

"Okay then" Eli said as he waited for you to get into the elevator and went back to his parents. 

 

"Mom I'm sorry but I don't want this wedding and it seems that ____ doesn't want it either!" Eli said.

"Eli, listen. With ______ I know that she'll make a perfect bride and that type of person might never come again" Mrs. Kim said.

*Oh I know the feeling mom, trust me* Eli thought. 

"But mom-" Eli whined. 

"Eli why don't you and ____ go on a, date tomorrow. Maybe the two of you are ment for each other" Your dad said. 

"A date?!" Eli said.

"Come on Eli it's just a date. Besides if ____ is still against it then we'll cancel it off" Mr. Kim said.

"Well alright then" Eli agreed as he left the restaurant. 

"Great then I'll tell my daughter later!" You mom said. 

"Are you sure if this doesn't work out we'll cancel the whole wedding?" You dad asked.

"No. Just see Eli will get your daughters heart" Mr. Kim said.